Jackass

What's Sup Forums opinion about this show?
Did you ever tried to do it with your friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxe1ZB7vnx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah one time but we were in middle school so it doesn't really count as gay

pretty sure everyone who saw Jackass at that time tried to imitate stuff and do their own crazy stunts.

bam, dunn and knoxville were good. steve o and dave england were ok. everybody else i could take or leave

Preston and Wee Man were GOAT. Also Chris Pontius was pretty funny. Gay, but funny

Also Bam was a fucking pussy I hate that guy

>Did you ever tried to do it with your friends?
Yes before jackass and youtube there was CKY and other skate videos where people skated and did dumb shit.

Bam is your friend's little brother that is too much of a sperg to have his own friends so he's always tagging along

bam could fucking SKATE though

also his spin off viva la bam was top tier kino

bam started it though.

yea bam was an OG. knoxville bam and steveo were the creators

just because bam wasn't a punching bag like steveo doesnt make him a pussy

bam is underrated

CKY was made by BAM and dunn tho

>it's a lock bam in a small area with a snake episode

cant even laugh, i'm just as afraid of snakes

>CKY was made by BAM and dunn tho
I know I watched them growing up

>Women will never understand jackass, its not just about hitting eachother in the nuts, its about hitting your best friend in the nuts

bam never even fucking did anything beyond a couple of skating stunts. dude was and is a pussy

Bam was the worst

Knoxville would get as good as he gave.
Bam treated everyone like shit but couldnt take it in return.

I just learned the Dudesons have an ok running YouTube channel

How do I become an earth rocker?

Classic 2000s-core

Bam also started it with the cky videos. Then they introduced the other jackass guys and took the footage from cky vids and mixed them up together.
He was also a shitty video edit and a pro skater. Then you have the cky bands music on the back of cky vids and other cky skate crew.

It's cool how they all had their own things to bring to the table and gain half ass fame.

Be from planet earth and live rock n roll. It's simple really.

Bam was a pussy because of all the crying. For fucks sake once he cried because he saw a snake.

Test

>marathon the boxset, then do another lap listening to the commentaries
>they call me a loser for listening to them
>all those moments of censoring silence when they're talking about people and things they probably shouldn't be
>they ruin the fun Gumball Rally special by talking about the shit they were doing off-camera, and drawing attention to all the semen stains in the car

That's why I never fuck with commentary tracks

fuck bam

>mfw they're all drug addicted fuck ups, dead or at least broken in every place and will never pee without tools again

Makes me feel better about myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxe1ZB7vnx4

M-MEMORIES RIGHT GUYS

First time I saw this I teared up

>>they call me a loser for listening to them
I remember seeing a thing about how on one of the commentary tracks somebody talks about how one of them owns a skate shop and the guy who owns the shop gets pissed because he doesn't want the people who listen the commentary tracks going into their store.

Is he turning into uncle vito?

>It's a car toy.
>How did the car toy get there?
>Maybe you stuck it up your ass?
>I didn't stick anything up my ass.

"The commentary is for NERDS"

Ya that got me a little too, but thats how those guys are. It's a joke. But the censoring does piss me off. And its inconsistent as fuck, some curses get bleeped, another disk or movie they wont be, the wild boys dvds are terrible when it comes to random dumb censorship.

It is for nerds though.

The Dudesons > Dirty Sanchez > Jackass

Prove me wrong

>it's a "pull a stunt on unsuspecting person that could seriously hurt them but it's actually a fake setup and the person about to get hit actually knows it's coming but they film it anyways and pass it off as real and authentic" episode

Well ya, but they don't have to rub it in... I'm only a nerd because I'm a fan after all.

the cky video series > indecline > jackass >>>>>>>>>> the rest

>indecline
I only have one of them and it was pretty hilarious.

lmao fucking fag

>liking dudesons

fucking retard or underage