DONALD TRUMP IS A FUCKING BOSS

>DONALD TRUMP IS A FUCKING BOSS

Some people don't appreciate what we actually witnessed...

Trump got roasted for five minutes straight in 2011 by Obama, his main archenemy. He sat there, completely stoic, took the insults without a smile:
> ( see video of Trump being roasted in 2011: youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4 ).

Obama mocked Trump in front of hundreds, including his family and friends. Told him how he could never be President and even laughed at the idea.

After this moment, Trump immediately switched to the Republican party and got the ultimate revenge on Obama by shitting on everything he did while at the same time building up his brand for the election. Then despite all of Obama's effort and money spent to get Clinton elected, Trump still managed to win and Obama had to hand over the keys to White House to his life archenemy.

Imagine how satisfying that felt for Trump? Then it didn't stop there, he went in, started cleaning house and calling out Obama and his goons for all their crimes and is now on the verge of locking them all up.

Imagine being Obama, someone with his narcissism must be fucking fuming right now, knowing that his 'legacy' is being trampled on and his entire presidency was basically erased thanks to Donald J Trump, the guy who he teased and mocked would never ever be President. And now, Trump has the entire system freaking out because he is the first non CIA selected candidate in decades.

Is this the single greatest act of revenge we have ever witnessed? It could have been avoided if Obama just did not roast Trump in 2011.

Is Trump the single greatest alpha male on the planet?

youtube.com/watch?v=kDsjlTM4gus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d-X3BVxySLo
youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Next question

PRAISE GOD EMPEROR

Check 'em

> imagine being Obama

Trying to turn this into a banana thread?

Obama's response in the beginning is perfect,

"Hes a classic reality tv character..."

>youtube.com/watch?v=d-X3BVxySLo

>youtube.com/watch?v=d-X3BVxySLo

Too bad he had no idea what was coming

>lurking for the cute asian shitposter

>witness

Right on brother. And they got so butthurt about it they needed to make up this Russian shit

Really shows he's the bigger man by walking away...oh wait

>Is Trump the single greatest alpha male on the planet?
nope.

>Regurgitating Bill Burr's election podcast as an original point
>surely no one will recognize it
>it's only the most popular comedian podcast show in the world

Why is it too bad?
Don't you like Trump?

Kek

>The snowflakes calling someone a snowflake.

Oh the irony.

Shouldn't you be running the country Mr. President?

>Alpha

My fucking sides

kinda right, except donald trump was an absolute pussy about pbama making fun of him

sure kid

>(((approval ratings)))
>still believing MSM numbers after the election and brexit

too busy golfing today

Trump is an incompetent moron who stumbled into the presidency.

Which doesn't say a whole lot about the American voter.

If all polls are saying the same thing both left and right, chances are pretty good it's correct. Even fox has him at under 40%

Why would anyone be insulted over the screeches and howls of a chimpanzee?

This is the audio of the chapter called "Revenge" in one of Trump's book.

He details how he gets revenge on people.

Just listen to the very first sentence:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

>I hope nobody read the previous version of this post. It was full of typos and shit

Although I respect Trump for working hard and taking his revenge like a boss, I don't think he's the most alpha male alive. If he was so alpha, he wouldn't have gotten butthurt over some nigger chimping out on stage in the first place. But hey, we all have our weaknesses. I'm a very butthurty person myself and even though I don't give shit about any of this, it is still a pretty inspirational revenge story to me.

I hope one day all conservative rightwings die out so humanity can grow at a faster pace without any low life obstacles

They're already dying. They're just louder these days, that's all.

->

Thanks France/New York. You can leave now to go suck Cuckron's dick.

Thank you fam. I already start listening.

Is vengeance no matter what the cost be a characteristic that we admire or accept in a President?

If what you say is true, then we really did fuck up by electing him. I don't want some retard who is driven by passion, I want a cold, calculating killer. Obama was our assassin-in-chief with his legion of UAVs armed with Hellfire missiles. Trump is our baby-in-chief with his temper tantrums.

Sad people always rely on assumptions

Obama deserves this. He was a douchebag making this.

Should vengeance*** oops

I suggest reading the whole book too. "Think Big And Kick Ass In Business and Life" or something like that, by Donald Trump.

Its like a blueprint for how Trump works, from Trump himself. Everything inside it you can see how hes doing it in the public eye, and on twitter and in the media. Hes strategic.

>the American voter.

I can't say that I buy the whole "playing 5D chess" meme. There has to be some genuine mistakes he's making. However, I still wish he was my personal life coach or something.

HAHAHA

He also got revenge on Mitt Romney and embarrassed him on television.

Just look at these faces

LOL

We should definitely be proud of Trump.

Trump is a guy with 156 IQ. He is working with the good side of people within the intel agencies. He was a sleeper cell that stayed clean to run purposely to take the White House back from the Zionists. Obama is the enemy. (See leaked tape of Sheriff Arpaio admitting this).

He is dismantling them from within and restoring power to the people again by slowly taking out the corruption in DC.

>liberal actually believe this

Obama spent his own money to defeat Trump?

Grab a bag buddy, you're hyperventilating nonsense on the internet.

Here's a video transcript of one of Trump's speeches to cheer you up, though.

>fa fuckin' dimwit

Lel stupid fucking nigger got BTFO

The left can't meme for shit

>being this triggered

TRUMP will never be president

Sounds petty as fuck. He should just become a woman already if he's such a trifling little bitch

Awww is the commie assblasted ? Yeah,you assblasted