I was trying to send a pic of this new girl of mine to a friend, but accidently sent it back to the girl...

I was trying to send a pic of this new girl of mine to a friend, but accidently sent it back to the girl, I freaked out but came up with this line. Should I be worried?

Pretty smooth save but yes, you should be worried.

ya dun goof
nice dubs

why did you like her pic at 5 in the morning?

Bravo, my man. Quality save. Also your girl is pretty hot. You better not fuck this up m8

It reads very formal, like she's making a Doctors appointment

I have been experimenting with adderal, I thought I had twenty mg but they were thirty so I took 60 mg instead of forty. I dont have a tolerance
It made me not screw up at all with her, I met her parents too and was fine.
She has a boyfriend right now. I'm looking for some advice if anyone wants to know more ive got some juicy details

>she has a boyfriend right now

then pump and dump and bug out, that shit aint ending well

okay, so the next step is easy.

kill the boyfriend and put on his skin.

the big plus with that is when you but the skin around your dick, its like wearing a condom already.

I've sent my dad a pic of a whore getting fucked in the ass by accident.
Instantly wrote "What a bitch, huh?"
Then i realised what the fuck I just did
He didn't reply, but mentioned it next time I saw him and laughed

You we're fine until you posted this here

Shes such a quirky nerd
I feel bad for her boyfriend he looks 12 no need to kill.
This might sound cliche but shes a quire girl straight edge and super smart. Shes dating this guy in the quire and was hinting about not being happy about it.
I can already see she sees me as the bad boy type. First thing I did was light up a smoke when we met and she told me she hates smoking and I just shrugged and enjoyed my smoke.
I'm in need of help now guys how should I reply?

>I'll bring the laugh
that's where you fucked up,
cringy af, man

Calling all of fourchan, I need advice
How can I shrug this off. Ball is still in my court
help me please

You better hope she doesn't notice the 43 minutes between sending the picture and the comment.

decent save

lol give up
say sorry and that you wont bother her anymore

She's not wrong

Hahaha, ya fucked Kev

>Bordering

Nigga, you jumped into the deep end. She knows you're a creep.

nah, you still have a chance
she was waiting for her bf to leave (7:53 AM) then she texted you back
just act like nothing happened and hold on to that ice-cream creepy invitation.

changed my mind after actually reading what you wrote

OP is a massive faggot and got creep zoned

That's actually a really nice save, but i dunno if it'll work.
Still, i applaud you for trying and coming up with something that sounds semi-sane, didn't expect that from someone hanging out in this shithole.

you cant even spell choir lol

Abort. She wouldn't find it creepy if you were Chad.

Kev, this make it better, the skin will be much more form fitting

message her back ''haha good one, but i still want to see you'' trust me op

do this op, simple

Well, kev...
Ya done fucked up

>my cat stole my phone

Her boyfriend lives away lol.
Running on amphetamine comedown no sleep.
I should wait at least like 8 hours before I text back right?
Still looking for some interesting suggestions

OP you dun goofed but the harder you try to play it down the more you're going to fuck it up. You doth protest and she knows it

be quiet and leave it alone.

if youre lucky you won't have completely fucked it up

to be fair OP is a fuckin jodie so he's not exactly wholesome

So much cringe

Just be honest bruh. If you go to that date come clean and tell him one of your friends wanted to know how that girl you talk so much about looks like.

Nothing a girl wouldn't do.

Come clean, tell her that your friend asked who you were going with and that he wanted to see a picture, and you were gonna send it to him but sent it to her instead.

You should seriously give up. you arent getting anywhere and there is no reason to hang on to 1 girl.
work on your approach next time and find a single girl.

How deep was that picture, was it a recent upload or did you go through 100 to get to it?

What would you faggots say? Go on. Think of something ill wait.

tell her your friend wanted to see what she looked like, and you sent her own picture to her on mistake because you're an idiot

Tell her the truth.
>Sorry I lied. I was so excited after I met you, I told a friend about our great conversation and he said he had to see the woman I was talking about and I accidentally sent you the pic I wanted to send to him. I hope this doesn't tarnish our relationship.

SAY: i understand, sorry i tried to compliment you, but youre probably one of those type of girls that dont like compliments.. i wont try so hard anymore, but do want to see you to do something fun, when are you free?

You should have said

my friend was bitching that I couldn't hang out on (the day you saw her). I sent him your picture and he got it.

suddenly MASSIVELY out of character won't creep her out even more at all!

Solid line bro, good pick up. You're safe.

just own it, don't offer an explanation.

>yeah my bad.

It's too late now. He choices are creep or liar.
Better to be a bit creepy than be lying after 1 meet

b8 this cannot be 4 cereal
wtf

This should have been the answer all along.

You think that's creepy? Wait till I drug and rape you then lock in a shelter under my house and fuck you whenever I feel like a hump. Lol haha jks. Classic Kev, amirite?

Ha Ive done this just tell her what happened if shes cool she will just laugh it off because she 100% does this with her friends too and if she says she doesnt she is lying

best that i could cum up with is your so cute/pretty that you make me do weird stuff sometimes haha *insert emoji*
other then that ya dun goofed

no it shouldn't, that reply is cringe as fuck.
don't do it op.

shut up fucking retard

>you bring the smile, ill bring the laughs
>creepy kev

tell the pic was for your friend then you freak out and and tried to fix it

kek

No god dammit. I had her leaning on me tonight. I realise I had to shoot myself in the foot and slightly compliment but fuck. Now I just have to shrug it off. 10 hours ago we were leaning on each other
I'm sure I can fix this
Now she knows I like her, this is the price I pay

You dun fucked up, user. She knows

>youre probably one of those type of girls that

If you ever want a second date with anyone, never say these words, make of female. Make you sound like a sociopath, that you think if other people as curiosities and organize them into categories like trinkets. People hate being on the receiving end of that sentence.

I cant tell her the truth because I cant allow her to know I'm showing her to my friends after one time.

>Delete text

without knowing the context of the talks they had as the "follow-up" its still the best route.
no matter what, if youre talking to someone about someone that they dont know,the first question is always "who?"
>this girl
>oops
If its a public picture, she should be okay with it.
NOW, if he had to dig to find it, thats fucked.
If its not a picture in like the last few days or her profile picture, he's fucked.

why are you such a faggot?

send this: haha wait until you see my basement.

YOU BRING THE SMILES BABY AND IL BRING THE KEKZZZZ. *laughs nervously ***

DUBS HAS SPOKEN

OP is probably the autistic friend that thinks he's in.

not a bad line to be honest here, it can be seen as a joke

That's really funny, not to be in your position of course, but how excited and optimistic someone can be to their friend
>look it this beautiful girl I just had a nice date with
to merely sending it to the wrong person, that very same girl, and you come off like a weird lunatic

Same thing about sex. You can fool around with a girl, and work four fingers in her while she's getting off, but if you SAY woe, I got four fingers in you, BAM you're out.

For all the talking they do about relationships and shit, girls cannot handle talking about it with the person they're in one with.

yeah this.

girl is going to continue to blow him off because kevin is a drug addled weirdo who thinks he's got his life together when really he's a bit of a loser

Op your an idiot.... first off you've already waited too long for a strong recovery, secondly your only option is honest or be branded as a creep for good. You have to tell her you were excited from meeting her and had to tell a friend about her, he being a guy and wanting to see what she looked like and you being an idiot you sent him a pic, but.... here comes the punch line.... being a bigger idiot you sent the picture to her.

Just come clean dude, lol. Tell her it was an accident.

Tell her the truth

She gave you a very polite friendzoning after the date.

And then you screwed the pooch, with some really creepy shit, that she again very politely reduced to borderline creepy. But when you read it back, it's clear.

Don't listen to these beta cucks. Do as I say OP and you'll get laid. Just say "Yeah you're probably right, never mind then." That'll make her want to continue the conversation because she'll think you're too cool to care

dude have you ever thought about coming out with the truth rather then lying. she will know your full of shit plus it will get you more brownie points then what ever the hell you got. take it from somebody who knows trust me.

>5am
>dang, u still up? (2am)
you should be worried. very very worried. you gave away that you're a degenerate creeping faggot.

>ball is still in my court
no, its not.

>It made me not screw up at all with her, I met her parents too and was fine.

you took 60mg adderall by accident with no tolerance and you think you were "fine" in front of this girl and her parents

let me explain to you what her very nice message about getting ice cream means:
"You will never see me again"

>plot twist: it was only a date in Kevs mind.
>hence the semi-formal tone of her polite message
>and wtf tone of her last reply
>girl is actually a well adjusted functional normie w/ a boyfriend
>kevdogs just excited bc first time a human with ovaries talked to him in three years

>actually not much of a plot twist
>should have assumed this going in since is a btard at work here

>now read messages again

>I can already see she sees me as the bad boy type. First thing I did was light up a smoke when we met and she told me she hates smoking and I just shrugged and enjoyed my smoke.

oh my god what fantasy world do you live in? she thinks you're a huge creep and is being a nice person because that's how she was raised

If you didn't have your tongue buried in her asshole like you're trying to get to the chocolate nugget without breaking the cone, you ain't had shit.
One word, Say it with me
"Friend zone"

No, you guys are retarded.
I had that shit, we were laying on the ground together linking arms in her room. After a while I tried to touch her back gently, and she strangely jumped back. Asked me not to touch her. Kind of went into a feetle position. I just laughed and laid back.
Later in the drive home she tells me she didnt want me touching her there because it feels "orgasmic". So shes conflicted about letting someone touch her that's not her bf. Then we got out of the car and shared some strangely deep hug. Then she texts me an hour later wanting to chill again.
She also spent a good part of the night telling me how shes tired of being in a relationship.

just tell her you eat ass, and follow through

>pic related
>its OP

Do that, it'll seem humorous enough.

>After a while I tried to touch her back gently, and she strangely jumped back. Asked me not to touch her. Kind of went into a feetle position.

to be this cringy

>you we're fine

kill yourself apostrofag

listen to that guy, OP, he knows what hes talking about

>After a while I tried to touch her back gently, and she strangely jumped back. Asked me not to touch her. Kind of went into a feetle position.

pic related, it's OP

If she meets you for ice cream, fess up. It'll be a funny cute story.

such a lady killer

This

Tell the truth

You should have just said "sorry, meant to send that to a friend to show him how pretty you are"

Look up the boyfriend destroyer technique. If she's been with him for more than 6 months tho don't be a dick and move on. Plenty of quality women out there.

2 double dubs in a row. double double dubs

Send a dock pic without permission Kevin, the ladies love that

Its her third picture in