youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fffffffffffffuck these ads
you know what fuck movie theatres in general, over the last few years prices have skyrocketed and they put in half an hour of shitty ads.

I paid $12 for the seat I'll text as much as I want. You won't say anything either because you're a non-confrontational wimp. You might consider getting an usher for a minute but then you realize they're teenagers making minimum wage and they'll probably just call you a faggot. So deal with it and watch the stupid movie.

I'm a Francis falconer

I won't be a Tommy Texter but I will be a Suzie Seatkicker and you can't fucking stop me

im a carl crab-legs

>t. tommy texter

I'll punch you in the fucking face

>Nelson Nosepicker

I wanna stop but I can't help it.....

This girl started kicking my seat. After 4-5 times I stood up and turned and saw her and she was wearing flip flops and had lick-dat-sole tier feet. "Keep going and I'll steal your sandals"
Sexy-innocent voice "but then my feet would be naked"

Ended up rubbing her feet while she rubbed my cock through the movie (through my pants, damn my teenage pussy mind) never got a number. She'd have a load on her feet big time and I'd be fucking her feet now if it was now.

If you eat them, you probably have a considerably better immune system than people that don't.

Okay tough guy, have fun going to jail for assault and being a felon the rest of your life.

How convincing.

>I didn't go to films, I went to feet.

I do___________

Fuck off Tommy! You're the reason they shoot up theaters!

Anyone got the ad with Sammy Single, where they catch him and put him in the mines?

>mfw Sonny Shooter walks into the theatre
fucking get your shit together, America

If the fucking Republicans would let us get some (at the very least) background check policy through congress we would.

Nigger I'll just throw my grape soda at the back of your neck and act surprised when you look around. No confrontation that way

>tfw I routinely confront people directly when they text in theaters
>has happened 3 times this year
>1 time the guy told me to fuck off so I did get the usher, and he was a teenager, but he kicked him out of the theater.

yep.

At least I'm not a Randall Rape And Kill Children And Sneak Their Mutilated Corpses Into Their Family's Backyard

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

What the fuck are you talking about, buddy?

>tfw you still pick your nose and eat it

who /MasonMasturbator/ here?

True, I've been mining nose gold since I was 8 and I've only been sick 3 times in my life.

>tfw Freddy Fingerer

Put how did she rub your dick if she was sitting behind you user????

>sitting behind you
>was rubbing your dick
>not with her feet either because you were rubbing those

My dick has chosen to ignore this massive plot hole though, so congrats for getting me hard user