How can I kill myself? I hate being 5'7.5 and extremely ugly. How can I die painlessly? How can I mentally prepare?

How can I kill myself? I hate being 5'7.5 and extremely ugly. How can I die painlessly? How can I mentally prepare?

Google an exit bag or find a tall building, roof access is usually lax on security in most places.

Do it faggot

I will.

I'm 5'4", I hate it when faggots bitch about being 5'7"+, you've got it good, trust me

Also why do u have to be mentally prepared to die?

>Also why do u have to be mentally prepared to die?
Its good to be prepared mentally because if you hesitate even a little bit you can fuck it up

>How can I die painlessly? How can I mentally prepare
You can't. And you will just be reincarnated right back into this world of shit anyways, so you might as well suck it up and try and progress so you don't end up worse off next time around, pussy. this is a prison from which there is no escape.

no bait, dumbfuck. fucking summertime...

Jump off a highway overpass, like a mixmaster flyover. Something really high. In Dallas, we have the High-Five interchange, people jump from that all the time, WITH GREAT SUCCESS.

One guy even faked car trouble at the highest point, then when people came to his aid, he jumped.

Then don't hesitate? If u really had a good and real reason to kys, u would already be mentally prepared, trust me

There's no way that ur dumb enough to believe in reincarnation rofl

Permanent solution for temporary problem

That pepe you've got there has the right idea.

I don't get ur point, life will lead to the "permanent solution" either way? Rofl

How is being short and ugly a temporary problem, fuckface?

Take your shitty jingles else ware.

what you or i 'believe' is inconsequential. the truth is unchanged by belief. oh, and calling people out as 'dumb' while using 'ur' is laughable, to put it mildly.

Being uncomfortable with your body is a temporary problem. I'm fucking hideous and I love myself

Ur stating it as if it's fact u fucking idiot
>And you will just be reincarnated right back into this world of shit anyways
And why the fuck would I take the time to type out the entire word u fucking dumbass rofl kys

The trick is pulling spitting in the face of whatever power or absurdity made it so that you are short and ugly, by becoming so successful that your looks are irrelevant to your happiness.

Tell the universe to fuck off, you play by your own rules now

one day you will realize how stupid you make yourself look. your laziness and your willful failure to progress harms only you. if this is the way you wish to portray yourself, good luck.

Stop shitposting on Sup Forums, Rahul, and go back to shitting in the streets, thanks

>u
'U' is not a word, it's a letter, cunt.

then everyone says, look at the tryhard with short-mans syndrome. what a life. at least you are rich enough to buy the wife you always wanted and continue the self-delusion.

"Is my wife hot enough, car fast enough, house big enough. to numb out the pain i will always be running from?"

post pic

>Only Indians believe in reincarnation

What a fucking retard. Starting to look like summer in here again. Guess I'll have to come back in the fall...

Its not that hard fgt, just do it

Fuck them too, do what makes you happy. Ignore the people who are so stupid or jealous that they have to use a dumb stereotype to validate their hatred

Or just pussy out and never find out if you could, whatever.

You fucking little tumor. Do the rest of the genome a favour, do not reproduce.

No, only retards who believe that they're important enough to have an eternal life, or multiple lives believe in reincarnation. But I'm sure that this is bait so whatever
And only newfags spam summerfag, kys nigger

Oh just stop it you complaining bitch. Probably some 5'7" white guy with a laptop and a sad song playing on Spotify Premium. Jesus Christ, get over yourself.

Here's what I want you to do. Go to Habitat for Humanity and build a fucking house for someone. Maybe you'll get lucky and fall off a scaffold you selfish little shit.

>moves goalpost
>equates reincarnation with eternity
>calling anons newfag

good grief, how do you even function in the outside world?

Please note it's a fucking horrible idea to kill yourself using bleach

Probably one of the most painful ways to go, as far as well known suicide methods go

When did I equate reincarnation with eternity? I just said that they're both equally retarded lol.
And im not the one spamming summerfag lol

Ur not dead, y in the fuck would i trust ur dumbass autismo

Cuz I don't need to ask anons to help me prepare mentally to kms lmao
I'm gonna do it in exactly 1 year and 7 months, just because that's gonna be the most ideal time to do it

You mean that same thing that every self aware person does?

I like the idea of reincarnation but I feel like it's too clean cut to be real. Guess I'll find out eventually though. Hopefully the people suggestion I'll get tortured for all eternity are wrong lol

Tbh, u won't really find out, since u won't be conscious when u die lol
But yeah, life after death is a comforting thought, so believe in whatever u want :)

Been there tried that. Almost died. I am happy that I failed.

Get help. It gets better. Don't embrace death. Do the hard scary thing, and live.

Pic: No Relation

5'7""".5""" hahahahahahahaha who the fuck counts .5

You do when you measure your Johnson.

Don't do it man get help. It may not seem like it but people care bro. I bet there is at least one person who will really miss you. Trust me, there's someone out there for everyone, even you bro.

Scale means everything... I won't measure a road by .5 inches

moralfag

get a pilot licence and fly into islamic pedophile cube
>painless
>glorious
>nothing of value will be lost

No, just a guy who almost killed hisef. Morality has nothing to do with Mortality. Ethically, he has the right to do anything. Morally, I'm not one to egg on. Just the facts.