Niggers are literally apes

Niggers are literally apes.

>prove me wrong, u can't

>prove me wrong, u can't
newfag detected

this is true. all humans are literally apes.

inb4

And whites are mentally ill.

/thread

So OP was right?

Retarded monkeys everywhere

Hell yea no argument there

yeah son

I work for a place that is in the niggerville section of town. I have never seen so many god damn bitchy whiny high horse attitude assholes in my life. Bitching about having to pay a literal couple of bucks for shit ("It should be FREE!").

Look I'm all for helping the true poor but I have seen niggers with Escalades (yeah that apparently is STILL a thing to them) with their checks and WIC and govment handout.

Chris Rock said it best .... there are black people and then there are niggers.

black people and niggers are apes

This has to be done to combat the shill "Umadwhiteboi?" threads. I applaud you OP. Maybe if we see 50 of these threads everyday, the other ones will die too. The cancers will cancel each other out. Keep it up.

trashone

Because /b has just a dearth of racist racism threads.

(All OPd by edgy teens who would/do literally get their ass beaten in the real world)

In that all Homo sapiens are descended from the sane common ancestor.
Everyone is literally an ape you retarded mongoloid

>plants verses zombies

All Humans are apes.

You fucker.
I lost

this

nah I know respectable black people but I could probably count them on my fingers. 99% are apes though, no doubt. I find it hilarious how many find white trash bois to hook up with.

Whats NOT hilarious them having niglets and seeing these retarded mudshark offspring sucking up valuable oxygen.

Eurocuck detected

The antire world knwos that. Call us worldcucks pls...

ok i'm not saying it's ok to kill cops, but if some sick psycho is gonna murder, at least target someone with a gun and the training to fight back.

it's like the Predator. The Predator didn't just kill indiscriminately. He wanted the bucks. The sport. It's NOT okay to kill cops but at least they have a chance, unlike some store clerk making 7.50 an hour or an old lady or some shit.

>prove me wrong, u can't

i'm gonna prove you right instead motherfucker

But he meant niggers specifically are closest to chimps than any other race.

i fucking hate niggers, kill em all

If youve ever worked food service or retail, you'll notice that niggers are ALWAYS hardest to deal with. They are rude and loud and they always make things difficult. And they fucking don't discipline there little loud ugly nappy niglet children.

Aw c'mon. This is a nice black family.

i work at mcdonalds most the time at the window, if i see a nigger, i always dip myfingers in there drink make sure they get a good taste of my gross hands.

Why are you so obsessed with dicks? I don't understand what this is trying to prove. A nigger with a big dick and a human with a small dick?

God of the jungle and of hooting like an ape.

Im not trying to sit in this thread and look at cocks. Im so confused. You must be a nigger because you can't write any words.

Checked

if this is true, where are all the missing links? I'm not saying that species don't evolve, but they branch off from a former species.

that's like saying lizards and snakes are the same creatures when they're clearly 2 unique creatures, otherwise we would find snakes with tiny legs.

why is it that we only ever find human skulls and dinosaur bones when we dig? wake up sheeple, those are planted. it's all faked, just like the moon landing

reminder: this faggot has hundreds of pictures of cocks on "his" computer

>*"his" meaning his mom's

Sam from kck????!!!??!?!?!

we wuz kings n shit

They can talk.

Barely.