Black girls thread

Black girls thread.
Ever since ive started dating black girls, I can't go back, girl. Is there something wrong with me? I used to have an asian fetish

I liked asians too, but every time I see them in public its 1 asian girl surrounded by like 8 asian guys.

FAKE

I like Asians and the occasional high quality negress. Really, non-white women in general. Makes it easier to view them as objects.

>fetish
Too bad these threads don't get the angry responses like the "umadwhiteboi?" threads, huh user? Keep trying, I guess. Better luck next time, kiddo.

for some reason id a strong urge to trip that bitch if i ever seen her

id a strong urge to trip the bitch, make her do a backflip on my tiny white dick

i feel ya OP, i have only dated one black girl, but for some reason white girls just dont turn me on anymore

Why would you admit to having a tiny dick? What a weirdo. I'm sorry about your dick size, by the way. That's unfortunate, but you shouldn't be telling people kid.

Maybe you like men? Try sucking some cock.

>Too bad these threads don't get the angry responses
Isnt that a good thing? Im here for the black chicks

Yes, it is a good thing. Absolutely.

HWAT YOU SAID WHITEBOI??? MOTHERFUCKA I FUCK YO TINA JUICY BALLS WITH MY BBC HUHI

More pics now
Is there anything more perfect than a white guy and a black girl?

Basketball American here, if you can find a good one godspeed to you sir. Steer clear of hoodrats no matter how good they look, they'll fuck your life up

>TINA
>HUHI
>HWAT
Retard faggot detected. Stay in school kids.

>Basketball American

Stop posting dicks faggots, if you don't have any grill pics take your punk ass to another thread

Same here. Never happier, user.

So what?

monkey bitches need to please men better but then again, they are stupid

Mmmm mmm mmm.

I used to dig her till she went on a drunken anti-whitey rant.

all we white men have to do is quit working and your superior ass would starve to death ...nigger.

Black women are no different than any other women, the good ones are few and far between and don't stay single long.

Hoodrats can be a blast for a fuck, but you better bring your own condom and only fuck one from about 3 states away. The goddamn drama levels have very few equals.

Do ya think?
Moran...

True.

And that's how she gets 8 inches of Asian dick.

This.

On a side note, the same rule applies for Latinas, except that 100% of them are fucked in the head. Best sex on earth, best food on earth, good family values, but they are all insane.

kek

edit: 8 inches of combined Asian dick

>those legs
>dem tittays
>dat ass
>heels
>that hair
>lipstick
>cat ears
I am going to bust a nut while flaccid.

>Best sex on earth, best food on earth, good family values, but they are all insane
This is probably true of all women to a certain extent. Some just hide the loony better than others.

>Is there something wrong with me?
How do you wipe your ass
trustmeiamtrainedinthis.jpg

So you're trying to say that all women give the best sex on earth? All women cook the best food on earth? All women have good family values? and all women are insane?

Nigga, you insane.

Black pussy born da whole werld

Hotep niggas

Yeah, I think I was thinking more about the insane part than anything. I dunno, it's Friday and I've got a goddamn IP phone on my desk that won't properly display the GMT offset. It's eating up all my CPU cycles right now. Fucking Polycoms.

Thanks for calling me out on my retardedness.

It's like my dad used to say
>they're all pink on the inside.

They fucked up on this one. He has a pretty big cock.

>Is there something wrong with me?
Nah. There is nothing wrong with dipping your vanilla into some hot chocolate.

Ok user, here's the scoop if you are white.
1. If you aren't a fat ugly beta fuck you'll be fine
2. If you're white and don't have a AAA battery dick you're good to go.
3. If you fuck someone of a different you can usually find someone Moe attractive just because fucking g someone of a different race is interesting to chicks for some reason.

For example: If you're white and a 7/10 you can probably snag a black 8-9/10

I hate to break this to you, but she is not black.

>foot fetish
> black women
choose one

prove it.

Sauce? Moar?

I obviously can't prove it any more than you can prove God exists, but I'd bet money on her being of Aztec descent.