Major British leader slams Trump

Well, this is a problem.

If Trump gets elected their leaders won't be able to come to America because of their religion

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/279229-london-mayor-if-trump-wins-i-cant-visit-us

Good, fuck that Muslim cunt

Is there any evidence that Sadiq is connected to extremists?

I want to see it.

Are mayors major leaders now?

>this is a problem
Not seeing any problems here, boss.

>Well, this is a problem.

how is that a problem?

sure, goy

Only temporarily. Time will tell if he's a terrorist or not.

Why would the mayor of London visit the US? Shouldn't he be running London?

Same UK that tried to ban Trump.

Every picture of this guy shows a crooked expression. He is a snake.

>mayor of london
>major british leader

o i am laffin

> I can't visit the US

This is bad? The dude is connected to terrorism and cleary wants Islam to occupy the capital of a Major Chrsitian power.

Also fuck off ahteists you're to blame for htis.

>Major British leader

A ban on radical Muslims will do that.

>tried to ban Trump.

nope

>Mayor of London
>relevant at all

I'm not defending the fact he was voted in, but come on, let's have some perspective. He quite literally had more power when he was just an MP. Now, he's just a glorified public transport executive.

But he could, he's not an immigrant, he's a visitor to the country. If he doesn't want to, then that's his problem, but he is absolutely allowed to visit if Trump wins.

Yes, sir. Had a petition and all.

What does he expect?
Just a ban on radical extremist muslims?
Because he still can't get in then!

Like this his son can't take home in the USA and his granson can't be mayor in the USA.

Thk Trump

There isn't any, cos he isn't.

His ex-brother in law was a hate preacher, and he has occasionally debated with (i.e. against) assorted assholes but the dude himself is liberal as fuck.

This is what I got so far.

There was also a bigger petition to completely block immigration until ISIS was destroyed. Both failed but that one had more signatories.

Funny how you don't see those in the news.

Tell me, why would a mayor ever visit another country? Does the city of London plan to have foreign relations with Pittsburg or something?

If only we could stop all of bongland from infecting our shores.

nice, keep it up murifatbro

Why does he think we want him here?

>London mayor publicly admits to not being able to pass any background check
Or his best tactic is playing stupid. Who do you think got him to comment on our politics?

Hey, it's not PC, okay?

WHO FUCKING CARES!?

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

Fucking kek.
It hadn't even occurred to me that Trump's policy would now exclude the London mayor from visiting the US.
Brilliant.

no he just cant live there and garner unemployment benefits

I saw it live, Ahmed.

Nuke Scotland.

It wouldn't....stupid or shill?

>I can't visit US

GOOD, I'm sure the burgers won't miss you, sand nigger faggot.

All muslims are extremists

Also hes a fucking mayor, why does he need to come to the US?

Trump should visit for umm, "political" reasons.

look at his left hand.

"A complete ban on Muslims entering the USA until we figure out what is going on."

Wasn't that his policy?

>Ban all Muslims.
>He's a Muslim.

You're definitely a stupid shill.

Source/s plz

what an arrogant cunt, why does he think we give a shit about him coming here?

It was a temporary policy in light of the californian ISIS sympathisers shootout, not a policy for his presidency.

There is quite a bit, seriously just google it

Those are all bullshit.

1) The Uncle Tom thing made perfect sense in context, although was poor word choice. It was also referring to Muslims who disagree with the government not non-jihadists.
2) You don't choose who backs you, and are not responsible for them.
3) No he didn't.
4) Dude was a lawyer.
5) Dude was a lawyer.

>Major British leader
>mayor of london
lol no

Google, you lazy nigger

Wasn't the ban on Muslim immigration and temporary?

He is looking to permanently settle here while being the Mayor of London?

This is stupid and tabloid tier.

he has "shared a platform" with extremists

but i dont believe in all that anti free speech no platforming bullshit anyway

it does annoy me though that the left dont apply the same rules to Khan that they do to people sharing a platform with fascists and shit. it is the same thing

Stay the fuck in Britainistan you camel fucking sand nigger.

I don't think he said that. He said it was temporary, yes, but not that it wouldn't be his presidential policy.

>he was a lawyer!

Don't give me that shit. Whenever I see a muslim lawyer or a woman with a hijab who wants to talk about something important, it's ALWAYS a muslim identitarian issue. You never see muslims come up to discuss national debt or social security or gay marriage or gun rights or any of that shit. Muzzie lawyers basically make it their job to only focus on pro-islam advocacy.

found the terror apologist

If this guy hates Jews, I like him.

Why would the mayor of london have any business in america besides a pleasure trip?

So sick of fucking seeing this dude. Our ancestors are a fucking joke for fucking up history and now look where we are. Fuck this sandnigger.

Oh boy, the anti-white muslim manlet won't visit the US, what a loss for Americans. I'm sure everyone is weeping right now.

What a fucking loser.

Yes, so based new Emir of London. If he hates Jews, he's okay with us.

I pray that America doesn't have too many more like you or another white country will soon fall.

>Trump banned from UK
>UK mudshit mayor banned from US

pure pottery

First post, best post.

>Major British leader slams Trump

>Recently elected mayor of London trying to inject his irrelevant opinion into the US Presidential election.

>The left is this desperate

Nobody here cares what Mr Khan thinks. He can go piss up a rope.

My friend is British and apparently a HUGE portion of British people are Muslim now. And a Muslim Prime Minister is pretty much inevitable.

Yeah I'm white and I remember 9/11 and I don't like Muslims either but how are we going to have diplomacy with them if they can't even come to Washington.

This as well.

Based France.

Why would I want this sand nigger anywhere near my country anyway. Fuck this guy.

>Muslims
>diplomacy

You libfaggots are so fucking deluded.
Muslims only have one policy when it comes to politics: join Islam or die.

>gets aids
>checks flag

it all makes sense now, ahmed

Liberal as fuck? So he hates whites..
Makes sense considering the first thing he said was there were to many whites in london..

>the Muslims = the UK
It only got notice because of the one Muslim cunt screeching about it, and all she and the petition did was waste one Monday afternoon in Parliaments

a ban on all muslims MOVING into the country, not visiting

Giving a shit about a mayor visiting?

We're going to have the greatest president of all time. Cuck nations can fuck off or join the Trump Train

M8 we're 4% Muslim.
Most of the migrants are Indian

Tower hamlets have had problems with vote rigging, within the Asian community,he might not be mayor for long.

>Diplomacy

Why would you want to have diplomatic relations with the sand nigger occupation of the UK?

>all the retarded redditors from r/thedonald accept this claim and say "and this is bad?"
>doesn't realize the claim claim by mayor Isis al Talibani would have no issues visiting the US

The extremist claims are still unfounded. As a trump supporter, I'm telling you reddit memers to actually understand trumps policies rather than just saying stupid shit.

No shit. The cunt was in guantanamo

islam is NOT a religion.

Good, the less cucks that come here the better

This shitskin isn't invited and neither is his goat

it is and it's the most popular one in Britain. I know we don't like it but Muslims have a lot of power there now

>he's a visitor
I'm pretty sure trump doesn't even want to be allowed to visit. what the fuck would be the point of the Muslim ban otherwise?

why are brits such spineless cucks?

do they enjoy the thought of parasitic sandniggers fucking english girls?

He spoke at a pro-Muslim rally alongside extremists and was recorded visiting more than one person convicted of extremism in prisons, he ran campaigns to get Muslim gitmo prisoners released alongside many other questionable activities.

He's 100% linked to extremists whether or not he was helping them be extremists, or just sympathises, he was linked to them.

Is that before or after he was investigated and had a meeting with a soon-to-be deported terror suspect bugged in jail?

Do you think Police bug MPs lightly?

Muslim politics explained

>sharia
>expansion
>any concession is a weakness to be exploited further
>might makes right
>do as I say not as I do

He talks shit about white people but Trump is rayciss because he doesn't put up with muslim crap? I hate this arrogant slimeball

YEAH TAKE THAT AMERICA!
I AM SURE YOU FUCKERS ARE DEVASTATED NOW!

I want him to go so TSA can profile him.

"Major British Leader"

He is in charge of transport in London, its a nothing position.

>completely cucked country elects a fucking paki as their capital mayor
>he thinks Americans don't hate fucking pakis

People here see how london, which we used to think of as a giant British pub with a big clock and a king, is now fucking pakistan.
People here see that immigration took out stereotype, that we fucking liked, and pissed on it.

Does he think Americans will somehow feel anything but disdain for the destruction of London by immigrant culture in our lifetimes?

He's effectively campaigning for trump. He's telling the masses, and their unconscious will process it this way, that trump wants to prevent this shit.

The back of their minds will see this as the man who symbolizes the death of our imagined London saying that trump will stop the death I put imagined version of our own culture.

Even liberals, who might say they want to live in a place where people can do whatever, want them doing that whatever in the context of the accustomed American culture backdrop. They don't want to wake up in 10 years hearing the morning call to prayer being sounded off the top of a local monument.

why hasn't islam been reformed, then the original simply deemed as fundamentally flawed and consequential.. if you ban guns over a few lunatics then of course you'll have to ban the koran over a few lunatics?

>nothing position

Not when he's now in a position of power to give preferential treatment to people like himself. Blood is thicker than water...

Who gives a fuck about the mayor of london?

Why the fuck would Trump want a brown rat to visit the US?

Where's the problem?

We need to elect Trump

Yes. He's a Muslim. If that isn't extremism I dont know what is.