Sup Forums what was your first time getting a blowjob like?

Sup Forums what was your first time getting a blowjob like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpGRdX5sUAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> HOW LONG DID IT TAKE THE GUY TO CUM?
> HEH HEH
> DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID, T?

Like I could have done it better myself.

Gf's teeth kept rubbing against my dick and it hurt. Didn't cum

I was drunk she did it through condom. didn't feel anything, nor cum

disappointing. Just like most first time sexual situations for yourself. But it get's way better by about the 10th or 20th time.

radical

she was missing her eye teeth and weighed 200 lbs

I came on her tits but that's life

Her butt sucks.

First blowjob? Pretty good. First I remember anyway, chick used this like mint/menthol type goo, makes your cock feel coldish cool and when she was done she had minty fresh breath. Kind of numbing too. Frickin excellent.

great! 16 year old gf when i was 17. nutted in like 5 min. she swallowed too

I felt like I really needed to encourage her and let her know I liked it, so I kept swearing like "Oh fuck, yes, god damn, holy shit" and she stopped and looked at me and said "...could you stop swearing??... " lol then when I came in her mouth , first squirt she gagged and ran to the lake to rinse her mouth out while streams of cum continued to shoot everywhere.

Now wife blew me and swallowed in the top bunk of her bunk bed while her parents were gone. Technique wasn't great but she was enthusiastic and we were teens.

Still bring it up all the time. She refuses to admit her parents were home at the time.

Iirc we were "taking a nap" and making out /groping. She thought her parents were gone and I was pushing/grinding my dick against her clit through our clothes. We had fooled around and I had eaten her out once or twice, and she had jerked me off. She laid me down and put a finger across my lips before pulling my dick out of my shorts.

More?

go on

It was good, but wasn't really mindblowing. I got a blowjob off a slut from my home town not too long a go we were both drunk and she swallowed. Shit was cash.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpGRdX5sUAs

First blowjob was from a girl with lots of experience. Came in like 10 seconds because she deepthroated me immediately. Kinda wish it wasnt so good because every girl afterwards is just disappointing. She was 16 I was 17

pretty good, 14yr old slut at a music festival, she sucked me for a bit and then we fucked.

good first time

Ya gotta understand we were both each other's firsts, and only. Shes a good Catholic girl. Her mom told her oral was a sin and was "dirty".

So ofc she took some convincing that "oral is just like any other sex" right up until the first time she clamped her thighs around my ears.

She pulled me out and started ducking, as a teen does, with awkward teeth and generally embarrassed about the whole process. I probably lasted 60 seconds being a frustrated teen and all, but when I was getting close I reached out and grabbed her by the root of her ponytail and started gently fucking her mouth.

Which, as it turns out, she likes.

So I'm getting closer and I'm going to cum, but don't even give her the option of pulling off of me. We, in our conversation about the "sin" of oral, discussed swallowing. Which she said she would try.

So I let her know I'm going to cum, but hold her head down on my cock, and start cumming into her mouth.

She actually tried to swallow, but I was a 17 year old who hadn't cum in 5 days and she couldn't handle the volume. The excess oozed out of her mouth and down my cock.

Interest in last?

my bitch and I were in my house she gave me da succ I nutted after 6-8 minutes in her mouth she swallowed. It was great

>Be 16
>GF, now wifey, over at my house
>Making out and watching TV
>She starts rubbing my penor through pants
>Asks if I want her to suck it
>Diamonds
>Pants and underwear come off
>She starts going to town
>Have trouble enjoying the pleasure and keeping an erection
>King of the Hill is on TV
>Getting too discracted
>Ask her to stop while I find the remote and turn off the TV