Teen white girls that cant wait until they're old enough for their first bbc

teen white girls that cant wait until they're old enough for their first bbc

vtt.tumblr.om/tumblr_obfnqmhmTd1r3uvu0.mp4#_=_

(add in a c to com)

You can tell she cant wait

Fucking Jedi nignogs everywhere now smh

Damn those are actually some nice flips.

that is quite impressive to be honest, i can understand why you would get moist downstairs by that

you can see they jumped on gymnastics trampolines you can see the guy in front of the car holding it. white people do this all the time, competitively

makes it only slightly less impressive, i would not be able to do that

Nice ass with an anklet.. definitely cheating on her white bf

Your an idiot. I'm pretty sure your a small dick white guy who hate nigs. And hopes in posting these obvious bait threads you can anger other stupid whites.

Which in itself doesn't bother but please stop remaking these gay threads, there's enough of those around

ayy

Actually...

Black men are sooo vanilla and so are the white women who go after them.

There's an underlying sadness to this whole thing, you know?

If it's Sup Forums trying to stir racism through white men's insecurity... not only are we racist, but stupid enough to tie our self worth to who women choose to fuck.

If it's some Jewish conspiracy to normalize black male/white female relationships, you've gone about it it in such a way that implies black men are just a sometimes-fetish for white women (instead of people).

Really, it's just a lose-lose-lose for everyone. Congratulations to all involved.

so project normalize seems to be backfiring huh

I dont have a problem with white women getting with black men at this point in time it is normal. That being said once a white women is with a black man i she becomes undateable and not because im self concise ablr my dick its just because most of the black guys ive known follow the "it's not fun if the homies cant have none" mentality.

>Race-mixing is the norm.

besides. Most of those girls are either whales or end up being a single mother

BBC? British Broadcasting Company?

Honest statement that is probably going to get me trolled to fuck out of:

The only reason why white girls go for black guys is they approach them with confidence. Meanwhile, the typical white guy (especially the average Sup Forums guy) just sits in the background and spaghetti's all over the place while the average black guy just goes up to her and says "hey you're cute let's go out."

Girl I know was telling me about how in high school she only ever dated black guys, not because she was interested in them, but because they were the only guys that ever asked her out. She stayed a virgin the whole time because she actually wasn't really attracted to black guys, but just thought white guys just didn't like her... Until in her philosophy class, everyone had to admit a truth, and half the guys in her class admitted "Well, I really want to go out with that girl..."

From that point on she realized she had to be more aggressive to date the guys she wanted to because the average white guy is beta as fuck. She hasn't dated a black guy since, but if you wonder why girls are into black guys, there it is in a nutshell.

>your an idiot
>Y O U R

I think it is pretty normal. Im a halfer myself(German and Mexican) and most of the people i know growing up were too and you see it more and more eveyday.

Higher numbers mean higher preference to date said race. So Red = Do Not Want. Green = Want.

Fuck yourself