They finally handed me the aux cord and I fucked up...

they finally handed me the aux cord and I fucked up. I played eccojams (the superior 56 minute version) and everyone hated it and I didn't get to play anything else for the whole night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rc-Vqcud32I
youtube.com/watch?v=b8AyHupByuU
youtube.com/watch?v=yTBhwGSAQxk
youtube.com/watch?v=3qK82JvRY5s
youtube.com/watch?v=q-KE9lvU810
youtube.com/watch?v=-gkibxWr0DY
youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg
youtube.com/watch?v=LgCU3rC6tqU
youtube.com/watch?v=nkJA6SYwa94
youtube.com/watch?v=UKjj4hk0pV4
youtube.com/watch?v=hQDck3xT9TY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You think they want anything more or is their endless hunger appeased?

I don't think I'm getting the cord back any time soon. at least I can continue enjoying my tunes on my own

>he doesn't have a normie playlist for this occasions
kek how new are you

>eccojams

just.... why?

just put on kendrick lamar, every time.

Yeah, it's good to know there's people out there who care though. Can't help with everything, but at least care.

they were playing kendrick right before I got the cord

>56 minute version
Which one is that?

the one that lasts 56 minutes

I always put on Digable Planets when I'm passed the aux for the first time

Coulda played Thugger, Migos, Gucci, Kendrick, Frank Ocean, Wu Tang , Funkadelic, Marvin Gaye, Avalanches felt out the mood to decide which of of those. Someone doesn't know how to dj. Must feel lonely to be unable to connect to people thru music

Chrissakes, act like a normal human being.

Put on Swans.

>taking the aux cord
>ever

GOOF!!!

Sup Forums are the real shallow normans for plotting their pandering tactics in advance. Seriously. I know if I met half the people half of you guys hang out with I'm sure they'd be more open and cooler about actual interesting music than the people in this thread who'd rather strategically pick artists who fall on the cusp of their precious overton bracket than artists that personally intrigue them.

Why do you think this? Do you have any examples from your life or are you just bullshit?

>mfw driver
>mfw I pick what I want

What do you mean? It shouldn't matter, but I have, personally, met a lot of Sup Forums-goers and have shown music to a lot of different people and I know the attitudes represented in threads like this make it very apparent who's obviously more self-conscience, defensive and cautious about what they're hearing.

and overall who's more bland, inauthentic and calculated

That doesn't make any sense

>self-conscience, defensive and cautious
yes and?
>bland, inauthentic and calculated
Are you talking about music here, or people? The former matters, latter not so much. Who cares how people are? Besides, that's a gross generalisation that sounds like you didn't think too much about it. Just a question, is it wrong for me to think twice about playing Loveless in a car with friends? A lot of people are actual anxious wrecks, how is it a bad thing to be a little more careful with what you put on than normal?

Buddy you sound like you're going here there and everywhere

This is a very complex and inward way of grappling things you got. Sharing music is a good opportunity to violate comfort zones a little, and consideration only increases as social pretenses and bullshit decrease. Why shouldn't you care?

>Why shouldn't you care?
because it doesn't fucking matter?

>I played eccojams

It you had put something like Schoolboy Q on you would've been fine and there wouldn't be a normie in the area who'd mock it.

It is SO EASY to dj for normies these days. It has literally never been easier.

FUCKING ECCOJAMS??? mate....

>Sup Forums are the real shallow normans for plotting their pandering tactics in advance.

every person in the world plans some social shit in their lives in advance. get off your soapbox you little fucking neville.

You have to get a feel of the mood and atmosphere you create when listening to music with people. You seem to lack empathy

I don't think Chet and Tad are grooming their hair carefully contriving their playlists before the big game to appeal to Stacy's subconscious fringe desires and while making themselves look like they cluelessly just found this sort of slightly indie glock. You got the brain of Alex Jones on ya

What the flying fuck does that have to even do with my point. Are you high

Oh my god, you guys really are autistic? Fuck.

If someone is so emotionally disturbed it would impede their actual wellbeing to throw on some hard bop or cool jazz and express my appreciation for it then I bet they are actually just Sup Forums's projections

underrated

You're a retard, you should have continued the general theme. If they play Kendrick, you play something slightly more patrician and out there but still in the same vein.

Like Nas, A Tribe Called Quest, or Madvillain

you're not being fair. If I played was music I wanted, they wouldn't let me play any more. I *have* to play music on the cusp of their window, I am *forced* to by social pressure. It doesn't mean I don't enjoy the music I play though.

Why do people on this board hang out with normies if their music taste is so bad? I can play eccohams at any gathering and not only will 90% of people know what it is, most will probably enjoy it.

you are too autistic to appreciate that other people have different experiences to you.

My housemate literally takes the cord from me when I play something he doesn't like, even if its not that out there. It could just be some instrumental chill hip hop, or afrobeat

i havent many friends

ITT: Cancerous tripfag can't understand other people, gets angry

That would be a fair point if music taste was an important aspect of being someone's friend. Which it isn't.

Yeah, because everyone is just going to love it in a chill social setting if I bust out the Slovenian Avant-Garde Noise Metal.

>It is SO EASY to dj for normies these days.

Literally this, just throw on some hip-hop and crack on with your day

>he doesnt know how normies work

Yeah anybody with half a brain knows the company they keep.

How much hour is (What's the o'clock?)?
60 minutes!!

you cant pick friends or family desu, thats just how life is

You can sort trough the ones offered to you by the great hand of the universe/life/god/existence/reality/all/there are religious terms that i cuold say but whats the point when u wont recognizse them?

I have two friends

Honestly though, what are some good normie tier songs to play when the aux gets passed?

youtube.com/watch?v=rc-Vqcud32I
youtube.com/watch?v=b8AyHupByuU
youtube.com/watch?v=yTBhwGSAQxk
youtube.com/watch?v=3qK82JvRY5s
youtube.com/watch?v=q-KE9lvU810
youtube.com/watch?v=-gkibxWr0DY
youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg
youtube.com/watch?v=LgCU3rC6tqU
youtube.com/watch?v=nkJA6SYwa94
youtube.com/watch?v=UKjj4hk0pV4
youtube.com/watch?v=hQDck3xT9TY

weirdest posts i've seen all week