Why do right-wing supporters maintain their belief in pro-life yet also believe in their right to bear arms...

Why do right-wing supporters maintain their belief in pro-life yet also believe in their right to bear arms. Seems counter intuitive right?

Even if they are not religious, why do they care about two people of the same sex getting married or consenting to doing whatever they want behind closed doors?

Also why are there so many climate change deniers among the right wing? I've seen plenty of right wing members use science when up against any sjw gender fag.

Not hating on what people believe, just educate me

>inb4 left wing communist cuck. I'm libertarian centre

Pic is unrelated but one of the best damn breakfasts I've ever made

One important thing right-wingers don't believe in is consistency.

>Why do right-wing supporters maintain their belief in pro-life yet also believe in their right to bear arms. Seems counter intuitive right?
Stopped reading here, is this b8 or are you just retarded?

>cafe
>no milk

>Why do right-wing supporters maintain their belief in pro-life yet also believe in their right to bear arms. Seems counter intuitive right?
Not even slightly. Guns are for protection.
>Even if they are not religious, why do they care about two people of the same sex getting married or consenting to doing whatever they want behind closed doors?
Disingenuous. This is not the reason why homosexuality is opposed.
>Also why are there so many climate change deniers among the right wing? I've seen plenty of right wing members use science when up against any sjw gender fag.
Supposing climate change is 100% real, it won't be libshits doing anything about it

Killing the unborn innocents and killing to feed or protect the life of your family seem the same to you???

I support: guns, death penalty for rapist and pedophiles, murderers, and pro-choice.

I'm a liberal too. What's your beef with guns? If a nigger tries to enter my house, should I not have the right to defend it?

Do you call kids and adults, the already born?

I am a liberal, voted HRC. Why do leftist like BLM, Islam, and trannies?

Blm=racist and built on lies
Islam=sexist and homophobic
Trannies=males can't biologically be female. Why not help the mentally ill?

Don't get it, explain.

No idea why you voted for HRC if she supports all the things you don't support.

>Pro life but also pro gun.

That one is easy, guns save lives.

I'm a leftist too but don't support any of those groups. I believe left wingers support these groups due to diversity and the fear of being seen as a racist. I don't care if you support them as long as you don't kill anybody you can do whatever

Because she supported military, higher minimum wage, ACA, higher taxes for the wealthy, unions, college grants for middle class and infrastructure stimulus. Also paid for expenditures with taxes.

The chances of me ever voting R is 0%. The sjw snowflakes are retarded, but it's like choosing aids over herpes. Herpes are annoying, but are still better than aids. Republicans are aids.

>t. "I dont understand the axis of politics" - The Thread

And the environment and disease research. Paris agreement was very important to me. Same thing about medical research. We need government to lead, because bugs are not antibiotic resistant.

A better question is why do dems support killing babies but not convicted murderers?

It is because they believe that life begins at conception, and it has nothing to do with the right to support a well-armed militia.

The Paris accord was a toothless agreement that would not have helped anyone, but had the US abided by it would have hindered the economy and cost taxpayers money.

I could get behind an emissions reduction agreement, but it should have mechanisms to enforce it beyond voluntary submission.

Didn't realize cells are now babies. Eggs are now chickens. There too many people on earth anyone. Aborted fetuses are unwanted. Usually done for single women and married women with retarded fetuses. Single women who don't want baby end up abusing it and becoming dependent on government. Retarded fetuses are best aborted. Fuck off.

I support killing a baby only if it is convicted of murder, so please don't put words in my mouth.

well looket this rich nigguh

Infrastructure, military and middle class benefits are the bread and butter of republican politics though

>There are too many people on earth anyway...

Maybe we should focus on reducing the excessivery birthrate in India, Africa, southeast Asia and the rest of the global south.

Maybe we shouldn't encourge first world women in countries with low birth rates to kill babies.

Why not? They don't want them.

>pro-life yet also believe in their right to bear arms
If you're not pro-life, I'll kill you.

gb2 Sup Forums, faggot.

I do agree with this. The paris agreement was basically "hey sandniggerville, we are going to pay you $X billions of dollars to build renewable energy shit instead of using your massively available local resource that also turns you into a global diplomatic power"
It was fucking stupid. Every mudslime was laughing at us as they received metaphorical American cheques in the mail

I'm not a lib or repub but I believe life begins when pain can be felt. I'm not sure where that puts me on the abortion argument.

Why did they go against Obama's infrastructure bills? Why did they go against allowing only wealthy tax cut to expire? Why are they repealing Obamacare and repealing an investment tax that really only helps wealthy people? Why did they try to take away dual military families bah?

They aren't middle class supporters.

What if instead of funding abortions we funded stipends for mothers to pay for the birth?

Like... most countries in the west have birthrates well below replacement. We should probably do something to make sure the population stays stable.

Because western society is developing solutions to problems, not just literally shitting billions of tons of human waste into the indian ocean. India is reefs and rendering alarming amounts of fish toxic to eat.

Why cant they shit into a sewer? A drain? A toilet? A billion people shitting all over the rest of the Earths environment

The masochist portion.

Or we just allow her to abort it, since no one wants it, including her, especially if it's retarded.

What do you mean "allow"? If that shit is coming out retarded you are about to get tickled right in the uterus by this guy

never familiarized with info outside the places you scan?,seek out differing opinion & view of events?

So what's your plan to maintain the population in the countries that are actually worth something?

I'm right wing and I'm not pro life. Without abortion the nigger/spic population would be out of control.

liberal pussy

You drink coffee black the way god intended

Store-bought eggs aren't fertilised you retard

I'm left wing and totally agree. There's no point in being pro life if there isn't enough jobs to go around for the future generations as it is

You think a blood clot is a baby. You're a fucking retard. You can give up your paycheck to support these future criminals.

This is simple.
Right-wingers are mostly hypocrites.
They don't really believe what they say,
they just promote beliefs that they think give them the most power
and throw up just enough smoke screen to hide behind.

The right wing is not "pro-life" - they are Anti-Choice.

Someone *really* pro-life would:
>support social programs that protect the young
>be against the death penalty that catches so many innocent, falsely accused
>be against the wars and bombings that kill pregnant women - abortion by missile strike

So call them what they are - anti-choice religious nuts who want to impose their religious views on souls into our reproductive laws.

The guns are so you can abort the baby at a later date.

They're not pro-life, they're pro-pregnancy and giving birth. Kind of weird. They're obsessed with a blood clot, meanwhile children starve to death and die of disease everyday.