Found out my gf has a penis, i really don't wanna dump her. What do I do?

Found out my gf has a penis, i really don't wanna dump her. What do I do?

>has a penis

>her

I couldn't tell, my friends couldn't tell, my dad even said she's hot

Him. He has a penis. You gay faggot.

lucky you.

She didn't fucking tell me. We dated for 2 months and she has blown me, and let me ass fuck her but last night i asked for vag and she finally showed me her dick, i almost hit her too but calmed down and smashed my door instead. Thing is we click like i never have with a girl before, we have the same likes and she plays games better than i do, i thought i was in heaven

Heres the point in your life where you're gonna have to decide how you view people sexually. As someone pan leaning, id rather establish emotional bonds over physical. But you cant lie to yourself, or them. Dont make any rash or quick decisions, you obviously care/cared bout them to begin with. So think bout how you feel comfortable with this. Get a general idea of what you want. Then talk to your gf.

This is too funny to be true!!
You are thinking if you should dump the dude that didn't tell you in advance that he is one! If you are straight, you wouldn't think at all, the answer is simple

Pics?

Suck her penis

>still referring to him as 'her', 'she'
Obviously a faggot, so why not stay with him?

Gonna be the othe voice on the shoulder here.

Guess it means he gives a shit about them to use terms they want? I mean its just words anyway.

Post pics

And then marry her

>you obviously care/cared bout them to begin with.
that was before he knew it was a guy

>he gives a shit about them to use terms they want? I mean its just words

Yes, like the words "I have a penis" that the guy obviously did not give enough of a shit about HIM to say.
Continuing to be delusional helps nothing here.

>her

"She" understands you, has the same likes as you and plays games better than you. Because "she" is in reality a dude just like you. He has the same mentality as you because he is a biological MAN!

Yeah they proy shoulda said something before. But they're prolly both young insecure, and figuring shit out. idk man love dont come easy, gotta hold onto that shit if its important to you. Ive let too many people go over stupid shit and now im here with you guys.

Yeah they're just words. So why the fuck should they even care what pronouns anyone else uses.
They can call themselves w/e they want, but they can't force everyone else to conform.

Do you even interact with girls?

>Letting a guy catch feelings for you before telling someone who probably isnt gay you're actually a man, maximizing the pain they'll feel PLUS adding a ton of self-confusion on top

Disingenuous as fuck, this person does not give one shit about this guy. This is an open invitation to a shitty relationship, adding more pain & lost time to the eventual, inevitable split.

i am having trouble imagining how this is possible. how do you fuck someone in the ass without noticing whether they have a penis or not. i can't even.

ITT: OP is in denial of his sexuality.
Just remember OP as long as you are with him you will never get to fuck pussy. Only anal. If you can accept that then stay with him.

^This^

>imply he is a girl

Pics right now

Suck that bad boy until it cums

Thats why op needs to talk this through with them if they give a shit about em. I mean yes it is kinda crappy, but kids be insecure as fuck and have hard times telling things they consider bad/secret cause society puts so much hatred towards it.

Start sucking

why were you so upset?
are his balls really enough to make you go apeshit?

Come on, dude!
You know what they say:
The dick makes it better!

If you don't want to break up with him then don't. Just to warn you though, you're flushing yourself down a toilet you will never escape from.

If you want a chance at a normal life, break up of course, and then beat the living shit out of him for lying to you. This achieves two things. First, you will keep some semblance of personal integrity, 'cause really, you got tricked into dating a dude dressed up as a girl, and if you don't do something about it you will hate yourself forever. Second, it discourages him from being dishonest with people in the future, and these fucking faggots need to learn that if they want to do their shit they at least need to be honest about it.

Hope that helps.

It's pretty easy. Happened to me once. Wed fuck in low light and whenever my penis slipped down too low it'd just run into her balls and stop short of her wiener. So I never noticed she had one or realised she was a dude.

If a "shemale" touch my cock I'll beat his ass
Sorry user, but not everyone is a homo fag like you

Or maybe not get an assault charge? Or maybe you should get beaten, maybe thatll discourage you from wanting to hurt others. Hahaha

learn how to suck dick

Someones insecure with their genitalia

>kinda crappy
This is more than kinda crappy. He's lucky it was someone with at least a bit of restraint, otherwise he might've gotten beaten to death.
Also you're assuming extreme youth here, when that's never been stated to be the case.
Is there a slim possibility this might actually work out long term if they discuss through it? Maybe but highly doubtful, as this shit doesn't work as the closest relationship in your life if it starts out with this kind of dishonesty right off.

The fact that the person lied to you over such an important manner is reason enough to call the relationship into question. If it lied to you about this then imagine all the other things it could be keeping secret.

I understand not discussing this on the first or second date or for a while, but such an important part of someone's identity isn't something they should keep secret for that long to their partner. It may come from a place of personal embarrassment and fear of rejection that they didn't want to tell you, but that was…for lack of a better phrase, a dick move.

>whenever my penis slipped down too low it'd just run into her balls
Were you a fucking virgin? Balls feel nothing like a vag opening.

>gay faggot
Not your regular kind of faggot

Pics OP .. we need them !

You can be gay, but not a faggot.
Like you can be black, but not a nigger.

roll

>Then talk to your gf
bf

I mean im assuming atleast late teenage young twenties, otherwise op would prolly know enough about life to.not ask us. Also if you've been reading this relationship is not brand new. Ops gotta decide shit bout his sexuality. And if only then hes okay with it, he needs to talk that part through. Everyone goes through shit in a relationship.

This
Even if sex had nothing to do with it (and it does). This guy lied to you and tricked you.

>stupid shit
I wouldn't call lying about what sex you are "stupid shit"

Call it boyfriend

well were not getting any photos. Op is a faggot. Op is not a cool guy for not providing pics. probably a lie anyways.

Fuck it. i'm aborting thread.

Dumped someone because they lied about their identity for months. Left em for that, later learned it was due to abusive and other shit back home. Basically just was doing self protection, though i flipped when i found out because i felt my trust was broken. Those were some of the best months i ever had, and now we havnt talked in years. Lifes fucking crazy what it throws at you. But if i could id go back and change how i acted.

I don't condone the whole "beat the fuck out them" mentality or even getting pissed forever, but at the end of the day, the person who you put all your trust into is lying to you. That's a bad start to any relationship. Whether they're lying about their sex or their age or their marital status or whatever.

This is day 1 shit.

Your entire relationship is started by a lie. Dump "her". He should have told you at the beginning rather than putting you through this.

There will always be another person you will feel a connection to. Just don't tell anyone that "she" was a he. Unless you like people shit talking you for being a gay.

a guy was in local news for this exact same thing
the only difference is the local guy has been fucking her for 7-8 months

She's a keeper then.

haha. a faggot trap plays games better than you!

just do the world a favor and get gud. i mean kys and that dude you were getting sucked off by.

>my dad even said she's hot

cause you're dad's a faggot and you're an assbaby

also how do you not notice if a person has an adams apple???

Finders keepers, you already fucked em in the ass