Hey you piece of shit!

Hey you piece of shit!
gore/rekt thread

Don't leave this thread die

I just got done making some new webm vids.
Some are throwbacks, though.

What software do you use?
I tried but can't get rid of the audio

Throwback

I use xmedia recode...it gives you the option to make webm with no audio. Also it helps with compressing the file size down to below 2mb.

bump

Thank's user

Hey boys, can you post women rekt/gpre/rape torturw/pretty much anything degrading them?

I like when blood forms a puddle :3

Much better with the salsa music they have playing

hnnnnng

Another CLASSIC throwback

What?

anyone has the photo of that headless woman?

Story?

no fucking way

the video is self explanatory retard

lady was supposed to put her head in an opening under the table & put a fake head there but didnt do it in time. he cut her head off. the lady was the magicians wife. back to masturbating for him

source or names?

It was eventually a shock trick. Magician b8ted us like mad.

it was a commercial in some foreign country

Well ... in the end he succesfully prevented the thief to steal his money

Story plz user
>also checked

>

>some foreign country
>international image board
wut

ISIS is going too far with their cinematography.
The overhead drone shot at the end is ridiculous.

this is an american website. the entire internet is international

It takes a lot of hate to shoot a dead person from close.

still moving after his brain was blow off ? wtf ?

I didn't notice that until you pointed it out.
Agonal breathing, perhaps?

You have to be 18 or over to post on this site

Whoops, was meant for (you)

production values!

Maybe in Bollywood.

Gotta say I genuinely don't get this. Them making these cinematographic productions out of these videos. It just makes no sense to me. Do they all legit have some kinda psychosis that makes this attractive? This seems to be more about love of murder than any kind of revenge, justice, or moral righteousness, as I would imagine their frame their war.

audio isn't on webms that are posted to Sup Forums anyway

Generations of inbreeding will make people do some pretty crazy shit. Combine that with some book that says murder is okay, you get these knuckle heads.

Are these real?

There's no way the kid is shooting a pistol, and if he is it's not nearly powerful enough to kill someone.

Aside from the fact that you never see the kid on camera with the gun, there's no clip and the hammer doesn't move.

Seems a bit fake, but hard to say what the gun is. Could be some hammerless gun but the details still seem off. Those ISIS shitters really need to learn how to edit though.

"ambush" meaning they were already dead, or had no ammo
ISIS cant fight for shit unless its 10 v 1

That could be the case. Either way, they are training them little shit heads at an early age.

true..

>Seems a bit fake, but hard to say what the gun is. Could be some hammerless gun but the details still seem off. Those ISIS shitters really need to learn how to edit though.
this is how you can tell someones never shot a gun. a pistol that small, like a .22, would have almost no kickback. even a kid could shoot it if the target is a foot away.

this was the first gore vid I ever saw, I was 13