I'm coming for you America... Prepare you infidels

I'm coming for you America... Prepare you infidels.
Your blood shall spill on the hands of us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CwHiQBLl9aU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hahaha where did you find this one bill??

No muslims allowed in our pure, white beautiful country.

Another sand nigger to shoot down. how fun :)

nice b8 m8

Keep laughing American. You won't for long as i behead you and chop your body up and feed it to your children.

you're not jihadi-john he's dead. faker!

Pork is haram though.

nice quads you sandnigger.

Fu

More?

Come at me bro

I'm ready to get some

Brutality doesn't scare me, ISIS. But you know what does?

what if I don't mind the cleansing of snowflakes and would be happy to join you?

>I'm coming for you America... Prepare you infidels.

Come on over, Jewboy. We're armed to the fucking teeth.

>ifunny

Sand nigger, we will sell your daughters to the lowest cathouse, and kill your sons to ensure the longetivity of our pure, white race.

Yeah... yeah.... yeah......

Come on over and try it, sand nigger. So tired of your bullshit. Your entire race and religion is cancerous. FUCK MUSLIMS, FUCK ALLAH, and FUCK MUHAMMAD you towel headed camel raping goat fucker! Don't make me start burning down mosques just to piss you fuckers off more because I will.

I killed a bunch of your 'brothers' in Kunar, Afghanistan about 9 years ago... I've been back a few times since then, but never was able to kill anymore muslims. Being conservative, I've killed approximately 20 of your brown buddies. How does this make you feel?

stfu you sand nigger. kill yourself

Well, this thread brought out all the butt-hurt 13 year old summerfags lol

Not American but one on one with you cucks I'd knock the living fuck outa you
>suicide bombing
>running people over
>stabbing unarmed people
>fingering kids
Do you giuze cover your women under face tents to spare the rest for the world the horrors that lie under it?
I'm a ex army vet who helped shoot you people dead oh and heavy bombing and artillery kek
Using ak's like a spray and pray granted a few lads were killed you flags but nothing in comparison to your losses
The war has just begun dirty sand niggers
we will take back our lands even I we die just to make a start and inspire future generations to come to wipe you fucks out

Pathetic infidels. With Allah you shall not stop us. We will tread onto your land and rape your women and behead those who don't want assimilation of Islam.

fAGG

What's bait is it Muslim meme culture?

youtube.com/watch?v=CwHiQBLl9aU

Your words don't hurt us infidels. With Allah we will make sure you receive physical pain for days and walk a thousand miles on hot sand.

Im so scard of you imagine friend

Can you start with feminist, LGBT, Black lives matter and SJW's?

In that order or in your choice

lol

I killed your mom u fucking faggot.

do you think anyone in the western world will take your shit the same way you soft as baby shit arabs do? youre all weak and insane.

All these newfags being b7ed this hard

Kek

What about the us territories?

Fuck the empty threats and mudslide shit...quads! You are a witch!