So i live w my gf and her family, and her 15 year old sister is thicc and im not saying im a kiddie diddler...

so i live w my gf and her family, and her 15 year old sister is thicc and im not saying im a kiddie diddler, but she keeps walking around the house half naked, and im not exaggerating: she walks around the house for hours after taking a shower or bath in just a towel, since school let out, she just walks around in panties and a tee
and like, this alone makes me a littlw uncomfortable, but whatever, its their house; but lately, shes been walking in on me in the bathrooom while im in the shower, or even when im jerking it and im beginning to wonder if its intentional
believe me if you want or not, b i just had to get this out of my head

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kiddie diddler confirmed

dont dittle kids op be a real man and move your gf out with you instead of being a leach

This

Just rape her already we know that you know you want it.

Fuck her but do it poorly then she'll leave you alone

fuck her pussy
then run away

Fuck her thicc ass faggot
What are you gay op?

thats the enabling i was lookin for

Pics of her thiccness

Could be a test that ur gf is doing..
Idk OP. Something is up and I don't mean ur dick

If she's naked as often as you say and you haven't taken even one picture then I'd call you a fucking lying sack of shit. Get your pedo fantasies of having a girlfriend right on out of here or post pics fag

like im gonna risk taking pics of an underage thicc bih
nigga please

Buy small spy cam, set it up in either her room or bathroom, out of sight. Take snaps. Result. Don't be a pussy.

aight

She's 15, that's old enough, fuck the shit out of her, she obviously wants it.

PICS

masha babko

she wants your wang, and I'm not talking about a computer from the 1980's.

>15yo
>thicc
Insecure kid serching for attention in every way. Be metal gear user, otherwise you'll dun goofed

pictures 4 dubs

kek he backtracked

yeah she is truly a bad kid, you should teach her a lessons. 20 spanks on her naked ass should do and give her the ol' nipple twist if she complains

ikr fr fr
fam lmao wtf

did you have to cram as many acronyms as you could in there?

wut

>she's 15
Its intentional, your choice is to diddle and get prison, or don't and regret it for the rest of your life.
I had a kid friend who did that back when we still hung out together, before she became a lesbian and i went to college. I talked to her about it and she said she really did used to want me, but then eventually she gave up since i never returned her affections, since i thought of her as a friend at the time.
Now im 24 and have never fucked anyone. Don't make the same mistake op, they can only jail your body, but not your soul.

tell her that her dressing provacatively is distracting you
If she tells you she doesn't care or blushes and says she'll stop
She wants you
If she calls you a creep and looks disgusted back down
Women cannot hide flattery or affection when hinted at.

God I wish that happened to me. Also pics please

No pics? OP is full of shit

>they can only jail your body, but not your soul.

Depending on which country or state you live in, sixteen is legal, if you can hold out until her birthday you could give her a little "gift".

Can you help me understand why the thought of a 15 year old turns you on? I mean, I'm not trying to judge you, I just don't understand the attraction. I find young girls like that to be vapid.

Ram her asshole with your cock

You obviously dont like your gf that much if you are forgetting that you would also be cheating. faggot

If singles post pics of her

Op your a fag if you don't hit it

create a vola room for posting in case of /thread
also post vola room

MUSLERMS

Op will not deliver and he's to much of a pussy to ever do anything, but he's going to be so obvious about his attraction that he is gonna get dumped and kicked tf out of the house

Like a BITCH

let's go guis, nothing to see here

/thread

>vapid.
not op but if I had to guess it isn't her personality he is attracted to, unlike a scholar such as yourself

fuck their dad

If you want constant paranoia.. Fuck her.

> had a female friend when I was 20
>Was sleeping at her place because I was too drunk to drive
>Get up to go to the bathroom at about 4am.
>Right as I reach the door this kid comes out, and to be honest she might not even have been a teenager yet, probably 11-13 years old.
>she walks past me, i head into the bathroom
>right as I'm unzipping she just opens the door and comes in, quietly closing the door behind her.
>at this point I'm freaking out, my cock is hanging out and a twelve year old just locked herself in a room with me.
>She didn't even fucking talk, just walks up to me and grabs my cock.
>Almost lose my shit, push her away, she looks like she's gonna cry
>Big brother instincts kick in, really want to help her, give her what she wants
>but she wants to touch my cock
>still a bit drunk, now excited, scared, and horny, stuck in a bathroom with a little girl who's about to cry, with her family within earshot.
>half out of desperate self presevation, half out of arousal, I put my cock in front of her face
>I'm getting sucked off by a little girl
>I end up fucking her pussy and ass, both of which where obviously quite used to that kind of treatment, though I didn't make the connection at the time.
>I have a guilty, crying, intense orgasm inside a 12 year old's ass
>she just silently leaves afterward
>A few months later her dad gets arrested, I find out that he'd been fucking her, basically training her to be his sex slave.
>I was dating her older sister by that point, so the kid stayed with us for a couple months until she eventually moved in with her grandparents
>I spend three months quietly sweating whenever this kid is around me, knowing she could ruin my life with a few words.
I don't think she ever told anyone. It's been a few years now.

youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo q`

is that the text you sent your sister before she died in a car crash?

yell at her "be gone thot"

Fucking kek

post a picture of her faggot

>half naked

are you this gay?
she only exposes her belly button, and clearly it's somewhat a 2-acre Sarlacc -- but this doesn't mean she's "half nude", you horny faggot.

pic related: her breakfast roll

>in the bathrooom while im in the shower

why are you so fag to not to lock the door?

here she is

"Hey, sis, would you be a slut risking a rape for a few months? I'd like to test my bfag"

M O D S
O
D
S

Yeah, op....

Those were serial terminals, not computers, faggot

Kek got some good ones with this bait

it happened to me but her sis was an unironically saggy fat SJW landwhale and probably lesbian - that is, a female gayfag

You should have thanked her Dad for the training and taken her for yourself.

Age differences aside she wants to fuck you because her sister is your girlfriend. Women are fucking vipers. They will fuck each other over for no reason especially if they are related. The only times i ever hear the words slut, bitch, or cunt used is by women talking about other women.

You mist be one hell of a pervert if panties and a t-shirt turn u on

This. Jealousy and competition, and, in the most basic sense, it's the same rivalry as siblings always have; I want what you've got (for no reason other than it's your's).

Dubs don't lie

Didn't even notice. Thanks for checking them, user.

.. Never thought of that.
Mind you her issues would be huge.

get her drunk and fuck her (best if nobodys home or do it elsewhere secretly)

just fuck her
nothing wrong with being a leech

My stepdaughter started that shit @15 or so. I think it's a phase. She would leave the bathroom door open and stand inside naked after a shower. She would not wear panties and allow her shorts to gap in my sight line. Always touching me etc. Her mother misses nothing and talked to me about it. She said it's a mother daughter thing and she will grow out of it. Once I was in the bed with nothing but a sheet on and my wife was in the shower. SD walks in a tshirt and panties only and climbs in bed with her homework (bullshit). Her pussy was half out and she knew I was looking. She reached for my dick. I knew better and put a pillow over my erection. Wife got out of shower and sad leaves. I immediately told the wife what happened. She APOLOGIZED and She took care of it. I still have my house, my wife, my FREEDOM. My SD is 22 now and about to start a family of her own and I don't have to live with the shame and dread knowing one day she will be at some shrinks office and he conviences her I'm a child raping satan. Resist your biology when shit like this happens anons. Mind over matter. I often think about SD when I'm fucking my wife. When I blow my load I admit it's into that image of the ad in my bed with her pussy half out... you can't go to prison for girls that exhist in your spank bank.

It depends on the t-shirt and panties I guess.

The only advice anyone should ever take. Good job user.

Well said.

I guess everything happened because you didn't marry a virgin woman

Yes they would, but you'd take it slow and from the caring and loving perspective rather than the abuse perspective. You convince her that you care deeply and rebuild her emotionally. Hint that you are in love with her, tell her everything she wants to hear.

Kiss her softly on the lips when the moment comes, let her feel that spark that comes from a good kiss. Tell her it's okay and you enjoyed it. She will let you know when she wants to take it further physically.

You would have to maintain this until she's emotionally mature enough to deal with a "breakup" of sorts, or you'll send her down the spiral of sluttiness.

>Slam

My wife's uncle "taught" her and her sister how to kiss when they were 11/12 he was 42. Years and years later we were at Christmas dinner / drinking when little sister brings that shit up at the table. Shit turned into a scream fest and uncles wife ran out of the house crying and eventually divorced him. None of this kind of shit goes unpunished- just ask Cosby. Anyway fuck uncle user... by the way BEST CHRISTMAS DINNER ever!

My other half has children and I am both regretful and thankful that they are not girls, in a similar way that my car has a small engine. It keeps me safer.

Quad god just talked, just fuck her

The fuck are you talking about? Panties and a t-shirt are the poor man's lingerie. Are you NOT turned on by that?

Quads has indeed spoken.
If you notice her walk in the bathroom, turn to face her full frontal.
If she's just in a towel, mention that you can never manage to tuck it in just right to keep it on. Slip in a question about what she would do if it fell off by accident ("accident"). Visibly check her out when she's in tshirt and panties.

The test would be for her to "overhear" what sort of panties you like and see if she changes them to suit.

but not a poor woman's lingerie

"Man, I fuckin' love those 100% double-wool Grandma Panties"

Hold out for a year, user, it'll be alright.

How old are you though?

sounds like a good time. why would the sister bring that up right then of all times though?

As I said, it depends on the panties.

Her pussy would be extra warm though, right?

Address this to your girlfriend, and act based on her response.
Better yet, tell their parents. I'd think, considering how handled something like this, that they'd be more prepared to handle her sexual curiosity than your girlfriend.