Not asking for anything just putting this out there and needing to vent

not asking for anything just putting this out there and needing to vent

heres the back story:
this 37 year old freak has been dating my 22 year old sister for around 6 months.
>he smokes/snorts meth
>he beat/gave his 4 year old son a bloody nose in front of her
>ended up beating her
>broke her nose and left multiple cuts and bruises on her, the injuries are too many to list
>threatened to kill her cat if she picked it over him (she picked her cat smart girl)
>put a lock on the gate of his back yard basement suite so she couldnt leave(Tall fence around hte yard so no one can see in)
>unscrewed light bulbs so she'd have tp pack her bag in the dark when he'd kick her out in the middle of the night
>threatened to rape her for talking over him
>threatened to kill her if she didnt clean up his drugs when social workers and a rcmp office showed up to bust him
>dudes a full blown psycho/sociopath and he got his hooks/claws into her and once he knew she loved him all hell broke lose
>sister is a good clean girl.jpeg
>dude is a loser going nowhere fast in life
>just wants a maid/babysitter/ someone to bang
>please note all things^ can be purchased, no emotional imprisonment or force needed to use against someone u say u love
>knocked up a 16 yr old when he was 31 and was banging her when she was 13
>said shit demon child is now always being taken care of by my sister
>child now talks to her like this dick head does
>child will never get laid in high school if he keeps acting like dad does smh
>kid eats cereal or toast for dinner and is barely bathed three times a week (sister doesnt feel comfortable bathing him in case meth victim dude accused her of something heinous.)
>shit everywhere house is disgusting unless sister cleans/does laundry/basically is a slave to this nigger
>he tried to take her eye out with finger in front of his child
>hes up till 3 AM on speed building fucking chicken coops
>douche nozzle things he's alpha as fuck but is really beta newfag
thanks b bros

ill see what i can do

also bump

Bump so many many more can see it

It's different when it's shit like this. Can't speak for them but I'll see what I can do

Bumping

Sup Forums THE STORIES HERE ARE ARTISTIC WORKS OF FICTION. G8 story m8.

Sounds like your sister is retarded for staying with him

Wow user, you normally funny see people say that, normally its nypa ...righteous

Also think OP is a massive faggot for not being able to fight a junkie LUL

You shouldnt have mentioned that this is your sis, people will now know who you are and if something serious happens, you get the backlash bro

sounds like your sister is an idiot

Do you have nudes of your sister?

do you live in nebraska?

Love can fuck you up and make you retard trust me

nypa faggot

>thanks b bros
kys

Autistic.. not artistic idiot

Kill him forcing him to over dose, perfect crime. then rape the corpse for dominance

Has she tried... I don't know, breaking up with him?
Fucking women logic.

Bump. If people personal
Army please share results

Make this public so I can share it

sounds like you know nothing about abusive relationships.

>it aint that easy

It actually is. And I know the 'official version' which says they can't scape, they don't have choices...

But yes, they can. It is that easy. And I'd never understand how can they get to such points. It's just pure idiocy.

so ill fw ur logic, lets explore what may happen
>they break up
>dude gets upset
this is where it get interesting
>sit.1:the exbf may now hurt her or restrains her from leaving
>sit. 2: exbf allows her to leave, (high likely) knowing where she works/lives/hangsout

in either cases, she could be hurt pretty badly just for making an attempt so no fucktard, it aint that easy- someone would have to protect her for a while and maybe forever. ppl who are abusive usually dont make decisions based on rationality.

Their head gets all fucked up and the fear for their lives and think if they leave or tell that the person is gonna hurt them more and worse. A lot of people need a shit ton of therapy after a long abusive relationship. Not to mention they cant trust people anymore.

furthermore, if she were to truly want to get away, she would have to change her name, delete any social media, her city she lives in, and go totally undercover from her friends/family

ALL of which aint easy

Can't do much but shared on Fuckbook. Good look user.