So a bi guy hit on me yesterday and now is texting me(I'm a straight guy)...

So a bi guy hit on me yesterday and now is texting me(I'm a straight guy). I explicitly told him that I'm not drawn to men at all and now he's texting me stuff about coming over. He's really nice and stuff but this has to stop. What do?

Pic related?

Simple, you tell him "no"

Meh...if he wants to just hang out that seems fine. Any kind of forward motion though, well it's up to you how to handle it.

Tell him to fuck off, plain and simple.

Look you like him

It's entirely possible he just wants to hang
Ask him if he likes (insert game) and keep it pg

stop being a fag and suck his dick

Go to his relative's house and seduce his sister/mother/grandmother. Then you fuck them to prove dominance and rensure your sexuality as a straight man

He's fun to hang around with and extremely friendly(now I see how women see us acting nice and caring, holy crap are we that obvious?)but that has to do with the fact that he wants to ramitinmahasol. If I could somehow guarantee that he won't make more moves I'd have no problem hanging around with him.

If he's grooming you it won't be sudden
It will be over a long period.
It won't get gay for months and if at that point you don't want it just reaffirm your heterosexuality

He tried to kiss me the second day he met me. I doubt he's going slow.

If you're a straight man. Then why the fuck do you type like a 16 year old girl? Block his number, retard.

Have a few drinks and do the handjob thing and see if you like it.

OP the fact that you're having confused feels means you might be into dudes. I mean, there's nothing wrong with it. I myself consider myself straight but I fuck one dude and one dude only on the reg, and have been fucking him since 16. I find no other males physically attractive. It's just my thing ig. Try it, and if you don't like it, don't talk to him again. If you do, then awesome.

Otherwise, just tell dude he's barking up the wrong tree.

why?
Watches at $ 0

Yea OP I had a buddy that I became friends with, i could tell he was nerdy and depressed and fat as shit, so i reached out to him. Turns out he was bi, autistic, atheist, and school shooter type. He would say the gayest shit all the time about how dudes were hot, and I would just ignore him. I would talk about hot girls once in a while and he would agree, but then since hes autistic would talk about "hot guys". I stopped hanging out with the kid and I'm pretty sure he's gonna off himself now since I was his only friend.

Pro-tip. He will make you feel like a faggot everywhere you go, you will wonder if he sees it as a date. Literally gay guys are better than bi because if you tell them you're not gay then they usually fuck off or just become your friend, bi people want to fuck anyone.

You must let him bone you now. You might like it. Only way to be sure.

Tell him you're down to chill, play some gamecube, and drink natty ice.

>So a bi guy hit on me

that's not "bi", that's "horny gay in denial"