Why don't you hate women?

Why don't you hate women?
They're whores who go after Chad dick and singlehandedly fuck with people. They're overemotional and act like they're entitled to shit.
(Pic unrelated)

Because they like me. Sex with them is also fun.

Sorry women hate you, faggot.

I feel you OP.

Man has a point.

Also, really pissed. A girl posted that men don't do anything around the house on days off and I said that this was because we work harder and riskier jobs. She called me sexist and when I presented evidence to her, she said that the deaths were because we're stupid. HYPOCRISY

I think it's because of how girls are raised in our society, almost all applied and entitled "princesses"

Yup. Fuck women, I'm sick of them

Whiny beta.

I agree with this guy. Sex is pretty awesome, and not very hard to obtain. Not trying to sound like Chad over here, but is it REALLY that hard for you guys to even get a date? Do you think that maybe it's not girls, it's just your insecurities taking over you and not giving you the confidence to say the right things?

Wizchan.org

I have Asperger's, it's pretty fucking hard to talk to someone much less ask them out on a date. But it wouldn't be hard for someone to care and not let me be lonely my whole life.

>complains about women acting entitled
>whines over women fucking guys that aren't him

Okay faggot.

If I wasn't close with my grandmother my sexism would be sand nigger tier.

You dumb whores better thank that sweet old woman.

Okay but that's your issue, calling chicks mindless whores who only go after good looking guys is a broad statement. It's not the girls, it's your aspergers, social skills. If you can't talk to a girl, you're not gonna get laid. Simple. It's like making friends, you're not just gonna make a friend just because they're human, you gotta find something that clicks and makes you guys comfortable. Chicks are dumb as fuck don't get wrong, but don't blame them because your social skills (not you individually) are shit

Not just talking about sex. They get the uperhand in marriage, divorce, court, work, education, war and many, many other cases.

They get the upper hand in fucking everything. Games rigged folks.

Exactly

Hey man words hurt.

Seriously you pissbabies have no room to talk about women acting entitled.

This guy gets it.

Why not? We have eyes too ya know.

Kek, some "men" will never understand bro

Ok tell me how you do it. Seriously I am completly normal. Can interact with women just fine. But anything like flirting I either do not even notice it or my mind goes blank as if someone asked me about quantum physics.

No. No one has an obligation to be your partner.

That type of thinking is you first major problem. You're deflecting and blaming your problems on others. Same with blaming autism. Plenty of aspire nerds have GFs.

Start taking responsibility for you own problems and understand that only you can fix them.

Women aren't the problem. You are.

>Women aren't the problem.

That's because its current year and women are never responsible for anything.

Boo fucking hoo. Get over it. Bitching on an anime picture forum isn't gonna change any of that. Stop blaming the shitty life you created on women. Fix youself faggot.

Haha I gotchu. Flirting is weird, at first. ME PERSONALLY, there's obviously so many different ways you can flirt, but me personally, the day I meet the chick, I instantly engage in some kind of conversation, it can be about anything, as long as you can make it last and always have something else to bring up to talk about, just so she's comfortable and she knows you're an outgoing chill dude BUT THEN THROW THAT GAME AT HER RIGHT AWAY. I'm not saying instantly asking her out, I mean make the talk a lil more fun, cuz if you're just chill with her, someone else is gonna beat you to it. Remember, you need to make a move. That's really it. Just man up, and make a fucking move. Wait too long and it'll be too late.

>waaaaaa! I deserve sex with a 10/10! Why won't any of these sluts fuck me? Waaaaaaaa

Nah fag, you're the entitled one.

This man is right

This ^^. I would add that your evidence is highly biased and leading to really fucked conclusions about the world. Either go to a therapist or go gay. It's interesting that the Roger Elliot image is back on Sup Forums. His manifesto should warn you of what you might become if you can't control your sexuality and become a human.

I didn't say anything like that you dumb bastard.

Who is chad? Must be some new summer fag term. Inb4 lurk more faggot

You think women are entitled. This thread is literally about faggots who believe the are entitled to sex with women.

>who is chad
It's what autistic losers call men who are capable of sustaining normal interpersonal relationships with women.

>You think women are entitled

Yes because every single social project is designed specifically for them at the expense of men.

Well I know (3 years) a girl, good friends with her. Actually asked her out and she accepted. We met up a few times. All alone and such. Havent even hugged her. Maybe I actually do have some psycological problems. Sometimes I feel like I am missing a certain trigger or emotion. I am NOT asexual or anything.

Why do men still make up the vast majority of political and business leaders?

I can tell you are homo sex and an awkward autist by the way you type sentences. Source: I'm a chad

Too much work for the little princesses.

>Why do men still make up the vast majority of political and business leaders?
Because they put the effort and die at 60 because they don't sleep and live on a diet of cocaine and self hatred.

Sure they do, buddy

>Go gay
Implying OP isn't a fag

I definitly know I am not a homosexual. Awkward maybe. Autist? Not in a strict medical way. In Sup Forums terms agreed I am an autist.

Thanks chad. Never met a gay chad by the way. Do you fuck other chads? Or femboys?

And ya still haven't met a gay chad. Id fuck your girl if you had one. Check mate.

Check mate? You would have to fuck my right hand gay boy! Nice burger, fresh dickmeat?

You keep diggin your grave deeper and deeper... you're still a virgin too?

In what sense? Im just shitposting. Thats the internet nobody cares. Well duh of course I am a virgin autist. Whats your point?

Sounds like your the one who thinks he is entitled to their attention.

the issues only arise when you look at women as more than sex objects

as such, if your only reason for hating them is the fact that your autism cant get you laid, you're a fucking idiot

if you have your life more or less ruined by a woman, as most cucks will experience sooner or later, then you have valid reason

Virgin detected

Dude you can read? Wow! Where are the insults and roasts??? Sup Forums is getting soft.

Treating people like people is just going to ruin your life..... riiiiight.

If your life could ever be ruined by a women you really need to reevaluate what you are doing with your life.

You sir are equally retarded

You can't dodge the rodge

My point is... have a cockmeat sandwich gay boy cuz it doesn't sound like you'll be pounding vag any time soon.

red pillers and MGTOW exist for a reason. its ruined by all the virgin fags, much like yourself, but if you choose to remain blind to the vast advantages women have over men and their average motives, you'll either learn it yourself or remain bitter and alone. heed warnings or not, that's on you

Got a burger fetish or something? Cock isnt even proper meat, just a bunch of blood vessels and spongy tissue. Same with tits btw only more fat. Limbs and the back have the best meat.

Is it the aspergers that makes you an entitled cunt too?

Everybody deserves some love!

JK

KYS

>Deflecting again
This is why you'll die alone. Even if the system is rigged, so what? Plenty of other guys seem to be able to figure it out, why can't you?

Ok faggots. Never had any problem to get a nice girl. Been dating since 7 yo and since then my biggest hiatus without a gf was for one and half year. Now in long term relationship. Not wanting to brag ( yeeah I kinda do) but to get to my point I still despise most women. Why? Certainly not cause Ive been neglected. Not cause most are unfaithful bitches cause men are the fucking same. If you think otherwise you either havent been given a chance to cheat or you wasnt in a long enough relationship. I despise them cause most of them are manipulative, intrigue producing, drama queens who are themselves pathetic but they transform their hate into making these delicate social webs based on gossip and lies. I do think that this is the way that requires more intelligence and cunning ( we men are the stupid power which manipulating women use like puppet master plays his dumb puppet) but at the same time this approach produces nothing but hatred, sadness, greed and tears. On the other hand if the woman isnt a vile bitch, she can use her manipulative charms and actually make something good from you by motivating you. So in the end its all up to you, to know when you are being manipulated into something bad ( for example you never would steal sth or hurt soneone but you think you will impress the girl so you do the bad thing). Its all demand and offer. If we men keep this in mind then the womens manipulating will become not wanted and obsolete. Especially you gym and rich guys know this. If you didnt have any luck with women, keep working on yourself, get up from pc and do some hobby that is making you happy, try some sports, write a book, start drawing, just make yourself more valuable and skilled in sth other than pc, internet memes and naive wannabe good guy. After then its just a matter of time. Bye

those fuckin digits

>Everybody deserves some love
You're exhibit a of why this isn't true

whos got the link? I want a good kek

I don't hate them, but in the state of society as it is today 90% of them are superficial ignorant and uninteresting

I am working myself. But not getting any affection at all starts hurting real bad after a while. I cant even remember the last time someone hugged me. Babiesdie after a few weeks without physical contact. I wont but still feel worse by the day.

And why isnt it true? Explain yourself!