Without laughing

Without laughing.

I think I can fuck up a gorilla with bare hands

I practice MMA for 7 years now, boxing in parallel for 6 years, I could.
Not to count strength training at the gym for 4 years, 6 ft 1 1/2 for 189 lbs.

I have an insane speed, reflexes similar to my speed. I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge his attacks, and throw good punches to his head. I won't stop, and at the smallest mistake he does, the gorilla is finished.

You'll always have virgins from here thinking that it's impossible.

First, nothing is impossible with will, my friends, and 2) that's not with your weak ass bodies that you'll do anything.

Any man with a minimum of training can beat a gorilla with a knife anyway.

With bare hands, that is not necessarily more complicated, it just requires technical skills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo
discord.
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the real question is this.... could you seduce, and make sweet sweet love to a gorilla?

issou

A lot of it is body language, I was involved in interspecies combat for many years. Gorillas are formidable opponents unless you can phase then with the right body language. All the skill in the world won't save your skin if the gorilla thinks you're scare. Scream and charge at the fucker and land a flurry of punches with the fury of a thousand suns.

Chimps are another matter, in many ways I'd sooner fight a gorilla than a chimp. My last fight was with a chimp, the whole thing was weighing heavy on my conscience and it was that fight that finished it. He was blind in one eye and he wanted me dead he did some real damage, I didn't come out on top. I made enough money to quit for good, but I felt bad for the chimp, I knew he didn't want to fight. He sensed my weakness and I was finished.

I am all for you trying

Faggot gonna rape a gorilla

>Interspecies combat

Beating your girlfriend doesn't count

You couldn't fight your way out of your momma's basement, boy

Bear wrestling was a thing once, before people got all pussified. But I'm still going to bet that you'd get fucking rekt trying to fight a Gorilla like you would a human.

>i was involved in interspecies combat for many years

this is a new copypasta

You talk big over the Internet little man.

Way ahead of you user

Wonder how this would play out...

>OP dances around the ring
>OP sticks and move, floating like a butterly
>OP throws several ninja kicks, impressing the judges
>Gorilla grabs OP and smashes him against a tree like mammy beating a rug
>Gorilla pulls OP's arms off

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

kek

Unless you have trained for gorilla warfare, you won't be able to takedown a gorilla, it's that simple.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

What about going down on a gorilla?

Record it, watching you make yourself look a cunt and dying very quickly would sweep the net. Lol. Do it I say.

You'll never beat a gorilla. They'll just plague your economy with their ineptness whilst simultaneously blaming you for their failures.

>muh racisms

Gorilla gonna rape a faggot

I'll say the same thing i said last time this b8 has been posted:

If you wanna assert dominance and scare a Gorilla, beat your chest in front of it

Or rape it.

Well you seem pretty confident, who am I to judge? Go for it op, break into the local zoo and put one of those fuckers in their place. I'll wait for the news reports.

beat this guy, u cunt.

probably possible, but if he hits you once, and you fall or something similar, he gonna fuck you up

I'm not certain a gorilla will find OP beating his basement dweller chest and then dying of heart complications from overexertion anyhow dominant or scary.

In order to raep a gorilla, you have to assert dominance

Which i instructed in my previous post

easy. i will sneak attack him, sweep his legs from under, and attempt a flying armbar. he will be immobilized.

Dumbass... If you knew anything about gorillas, you'd know that beating your chest in front of them is a sure way one way trip to death

But can you gain his trust, seduce him and then slip qaaludes into his drink and have sex with his paralyzed body?

189 pounds? So like 1/30th what a teenage (not full grown) gorrilla weighs, you would throw all your punches and break your pussy wrists on its fur nevermind its muscle, then it would tear your arm right off and eat you halfway, realize how gross you taste and leave you to die slowly, you are an idiot and a half.

Zookeeper here. A 20 monkey will fuck up any MMA dude if the monkey is pissed or scared. You can not imagine the intensity and skills such an animal will display. Their canine teeth are not vestigial like ours... they work.

I hope you achieve your dreams and come face to face with a gorilla.

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling

You do realize it would tear you limb from limb and you would barely phase it with any kind of hit? Actually go do it, I have confidence in your ability to remove yourself from the gene pool, I hope you haven't managed to breed yet.

20 lb. monkey

If a chimp can literally tear your face off, I like your odds against a Gorilla.

The bears were always trained dumbass, they didn't wrestle wild bears they'd get murdered like it's nothing

>my last fight was with a chimp

i love Sup Forums

Like you know so much about wrestling bears, you've probably never seen one outside a gym. Bitch.

Guess OP is a navy seal, he's clearly trained in gorilla warfare.

Kek

Lol... what a joke you are

I lol'd

Topkek

cant beleive you typed all that up you sound like a faggot

how new are you, hey guys get a load of this newfag! sure is summer in here! this guy doesn't get it. We got newfag here, his guys the real deal, n e w f a g

Kek
Summer is upon us

thanks for the (you) friend, perhaps i wont kill myself today

Record it, timestamp it, and make your declaration. Until then, your claim is unproven.

do you retards actually believe doesnt realize its copy?
sure smells like summer.

K

OP is a fucking retard

No no no accept your summer fagdom

Sure feels like winter in here. Fuck off winterfag. Go fag up someone else's image board.

gl.

I don't think you realize just exactly how strong a silverback is.
One time at the zoo when I was a child I once watched one in the Gorilla exhibit pick up a large tractor tire, put it above his head, and then squeeze it like it was a fooze ball.
The inner sides touch each other.
When he was done, and threw it the thing made such a loud crash as it hit the ground, and finally span into stillness.

I didn't think my of it when I was a kid, but I work construction now, and know how fucking heavy, and incredibly hard it is to bend those things.

You wouldn't stand a chance. Even if you had a knife.

>deepwater jew

>fuck off winterfag

gorillas are made of iron

its spring

see

i dont get it

Martial arts are nothing more than men doing ballerina shit. Weak minded people fight, weaker minded people train to fight. Idiots make it a hobby, retards get in the ring.

Why not just practice car crashes and boast about how you can fuck up a dump truck with a Honda Civic?

Okay, I believe you. Let's see it. Live stream.

It's their fragile masculinity, i denounced my gender a long time ago. Gender is OVER

youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo gj

then fuck off back to redd1t

So stop bragging about it on the internet and show us.

>He was blind in one eye and he wanted me dead
Kek

It's a copypasta, newfags.

So do you douche bag

Gorillas, chimps, and orangutans can all turn a car tire inside out and tie them into a pretzel knot, and that's out of shape zoo animals. Inagine what a wild one could do.

Despite their strength all these monkeys have the capacity to be affectionate companions. makes you think

this x1000

discord.
-----------
gg/ctagmQE

>3-ton gorillas

Skull island was not a documentary, user.

come chat in voice channels