Same thread as before, ask me anything.. i have autism, anxiety, depression, body dysmorphic disorder...

same thread as before, ask me anything.. i have autism, anxiety, depression, body dysmorphic disorder,and i'm antisocial, shy, suicidal,with no talent no hobby, no interest,ugly face, small dick, manlet.. but average looking, my mom says i'm a 5/10.. now i'm here and begging for attention..

no.

Wouw, even your mom thinks you're only a 5...

she says 5/10 just to be kind to me..

Fucking AW

I'm very similar to you only my mom tells me I could become a model.

hope she is right.. good luck with life my dude..

Godspeed you, user.

I love you op.

If you're so fucked up and suicidal, what keeps you from becoming an hero?

How do you spend your time? Be precise.

I don't want to be a bigger dissapointment to my family...

Games, rpgs..

>i'm here and begging for attention
probably the only thing not made up in this post

EVer thought of maybe making a bit of cash on the side selling that boipussy of yours? That would be fun. Yum yum cum cum in your bum bum.

An Hero

What games? It is kinda strange the fact that you play online games and doesn't have at least a few friends.

Not yet... not yet..
No, i don't have a pussy..
I'm sorry but i'm not making things up..
This is a few games..
tyranny, dragon's dogma dark arisen,two worlds 2,fable 1 and 2, kingdom of amalur reckoning,VTM bloodlines,dragon age origins and inquisition, all dark souls,mount & blade warband,dark messiah of might and magic, oblivion,skyrim,neverwinter nights,baldur's gate 2,life is strange,pillars of eternity,mass effect 1 2 3, torment tides of numenera divine divinity.

Can't you work on yourself than? I mean i'm far from perfect, but i go to the gym and i'm studying to go to university to improve myself and maybe get a grill

I don't have the willpower.. so maybe i should not whine...

So you're just sitting there waiting for something, without even trying to do anything... I'm sorry to break it to you but like this nothing will improve

Right now, i'm just waiting to heal my wounds..

I have done many things.. I regret them all..

>i have autism, anxiety, depression, body dysmorphic disorder,and i'm antisocial, shy, suicidal,with no talent no hobby, no interest,ugly face, small dick, manlet..
These wounds don't heal buddy

Don't regret, there is nothing you can now do about things in the past
Instead try preventing them and improve yourself

Not there wounds..

well ya got us, which isn't saying much, but its still something

Thank you anons

Think about what they would want you to do then

Don't know what my parents want.. maybe the impossible.. my father was in every sport when he was young and in his teens..

>Don't know what my parents want..
I can tell you: they want you to be happy

Hahhahahahahahahahhahahahah, nice joke..

post pics let us see this 5/10 according to mom deformed monstrosity

And let us rate

Sure.

But i don't want my family to have another reason to get dissapointment..

How long does it take to take a selfie?

3 min max, and then i send it to instagram.. don't want to see myself.. but i send them bec it may help a little if someone type ''cute'' or something.. one can only dream..

Well user if you want to whore for attention
its Tits or Get the Fuck Out.

i don't have any tits..