What happened to her career? I used to see her a lot in the 90s and early 00s

What happened to her career? I used to see her a lot in the 90s and early 00s.

Actresses have a shelf life of 8 years

She used to look so hot back in the day. Them eyes.

she was never hot

Oh fuck I totally forgot about her.

I had the biggest crush as a kid.

>sexism
>2016

"Boys & Girls" starring her and Freddie Prinze Junior is a really comfy romcom that really gives me nostalgia for late 90's early 00's

that comment wasn't sexist you fucking tumblr princess

>le current year
>I was only pretending guize
kys

She actually can act though.

OP was just eye candy.

Women have no expiration date, man baby.

This pic is giving me Brendan vibes.

biologically they do. its about 40

I know right? How do you go from starring in a movie like Meet Joe Black with superstars like Hopkins and Pitt and hen vanish into obscurity?

I don't get it.

Menopause typically doesn't set in until about 50.

40 is when pregnancies start getting drastically more complicated and dangerous though.

Most actresses can only dream about having a long a successful career like Meryl Streep.

Even if you get lucky and star in a few bigger movies, you have to realize as an actor or actress that Hollywood can get tired of you dump you at any time for any reason at all.

That's just how it is.

more like 16

A lot of 90s actresses ended up like that. For example what ever happened to Clea Duvall? She was fairly prominent in the late 90s and early 00s then dropped of the face off the earth, showed up in Argo of all movies a few years later and then disappeared again. Do these actresses just have kids and decide to pursue that full time while taking the occasional acting job from old contacts or what?

>Clea Duvall? She was fairly prominent in the late 90s and early 00s then dropped of the face off the earth

dyke.

Omg this is fucking insane I thought about this actress earlier while at work and was going to make a thread but then people wanted to hang and I got caught in the social undertow but now as I'm going to sleep and checking Sup Forums I see this and am fucking freaking... we are all connected

>duvall got PAGE'D
Damn, when did she come out? Im guessing that's when her career died.

this, and also there are certain types of faces or attractiveness that just really speak to a certain era and then you never see it anymore

She got JUSTd pretty hard. Her, Fiona Apple and Calista Flockheart look like goblins. Skinny white women - not even once.

>tfw Julia's career died in the late 90s

age really did a number on her

She looks like one of the animals from a planet I discovered in NMS

Is it just me, or did Hollywood seem to favor blue eyed brunettes in the 90?

There were a lot of blondes too, like Goop and Cameron Diaz

Meet Joe Black was such a good movie.

>tfw you'll never be Death and reincarnate as a dude and fall in love with a hot chick

why even live

she married that guy who was almost Wolverine

23 is where it ACTUALLY starts going downhill though

sick

exactly senpai.Do some meme magic with us.

>he didn't see Mallrats

there was a girl in my hometown I knew who almost looked exactly like her. wish I wasnt such a fucking pussy and asked her out

She is really hairy.
I bet if she was a man she would all bear.
Sad if yourself is hairy and than have with her a male baby. The baby will go full Wolverine i guess.

Women tipically start to decline after they turn 25.
By the time they are 35 most of them are completely JUST.
A few lucky ones can reach 45 in good shape, but after that they are all ready for the trashcan.

Outside of the exceptional or lucky few. Most entertainers have a shelf life of relevance. Granted they may still do things, but it becomes rare to see them continue to hold their fame quality and relevance.

Music - 10 Years
General Actors - 15 Years
Actress - 10

Only a handful continue on still command respect.

She was in Benjamin Button in 2008.

The Jews free'd her from bondage.

>Calista Flockheart
She was always ugly.

True, the thing is to be famous more than just for their looks. As any entertainer ages they have to start proving they have charisma, talent and good appearance fitting their age. They also have to be able to alter themselves to adapt to the ages.

One trick pony types last long enough for the young people who likes them to go through school and become adults.

Say what you will about the following They had something extra to offer than just their looks or that one "Thing" they had.

Actress pull some Asari shit. Depending on when they start. Young Actress, Hot Thing, Something to Prove Time, Then either transition into Guest Star Moms, or Serious Role mode. Serious Role mode than works out carries them to respected Matrons, and later classy Old Ladies. Though who go Guest Star moms rarely recover.

How do so many women grow such huge fucking jaws later on in life? Jelly desu

absolutely beautiful girly fuzz

god i want to put my penis into her warm vagina and ejaculate warm cum inside of her

patrician detected