You know what I've learned today? Never trust a goddamn filthy stoner...

You know what I've learned today? Never trust a goddamn filthy stoner. I hate marijuana more than anyone may hate heroin. Pot makes you fat, lazy, careless, selfish, and overall an immature asshole. You fucking hippies can legalize my goddamn knife up your ass.

I bet you wouldn't be so angry if you were high

OP aside from what you said why are you so mad dude

Hey OP I'm a 6'6" 10% BMI 6 plate dead lifter who smokes ALL DAy ERR DAY! Get on my level! But first you're going to have to spark one to even get close.

Im 6'5 265 Brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter I train 4 days a week lift weights Saturday and Sunday where does this lazy come from

>makes you fat
only if your american

Have you met heroin addicts?

A lot of good artwork and music resulted from people who were high

I remember when he just wanted candy

what went wrong

I get high most nights.

I have the money to burn, since my house (the one with the pool and the finished basement) is paid off.

That, and having all 3 cars paid for helps too. Once my youngest is out of preschool, I'll have even more money, but let's face it that's just going into savings for the lake house. Or a hot tub. Wifey would be happy with either, but the lake house is equity. We'll see.

Guess being a fat, lazy, selfish, careless immature asshole works.

I love it...... if you telling the truth

Well your bait is obvious but people who actually think this way are still out there. They usually love to get drunk and never want to weigh the differences on society. Meth addicts are pretty bad. Around my area you will find your garden sheds and garages will have all your corded appliances stripped of any copper in the power cords. Like vermin they creep in looking for salvage metal. They don't risk pawning an expensive power tool anymore they just strip the bits of copper for a few pennies and move on. People don't do that kind of shit for some weed money.

Honestly, the only fat, lazy and stupid stoners are those who were fat, lazy and stupid to begin with. They just enjoy smoking pot like everyone else does.

Correlation does not imply causation, OP. You tremendous faggot.

I think I would rather befriend a lazy hippie stoner retard than to have an alcoholic, methhead, cigarette smoking cunt of a father who would violently beat my mom on the daily. Some substances are better than others, that's just a fact. And I'll tell you, growing up with a father like that really steered me straight from ever doing drugs or drinking. But we're all human, we need drugs sometimes to feel happy. Just don't let drugs control you. Control your drugs. That's something my father never could understand. And apparently, you don't either, OP

Only people who have never smoked herb would say think kind of crap.

OP says pot males you fat. Posts picture of a skinny guy

I was high every single day for at least six years because I couldnt afford therapy and yes, it robs you of your time.

I really think the "legalization" movement is a government plot. They'd rather have us giggling on the couch than marching in the streets.

...you couldnt afford a doctor, but could afford to smoke weed everyday for 6 years ?

Fuck off DYEL

he's not

My boss smokes every morning and afternoon. He's our firms principal architect and directs the San Diego planning commission. He gets his shit from a judge. Without his daily weed, he is an intolerable, fucking hyperactive nutcase. With it, he functions fairly normally, and is only a little high strung.

Never touch the stuff myself. Cyclist. Can't smoke or drink.

Does he have to smoke though?

He's controlling himself fine without anything