U.S government suing North Carolina over bathroom law

(CNN)[Breaking news update published at 3:34 p.m. ET]
The U.S. government filed a lawsuit Monday against North Carolina saying that state entities were in violation of provisions in Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Title IX the Education Acts Amendment of 1972 and the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act that outlaw discrimination on the basis of sex. The lawsuit comes hours after Gov. Pat McCrory sued the Justice Department, asking a federal court to rule whether the state's so-called bathroom bill violated U.S. law.

cnn.com/2016/05/09/politics/north-carolina-hb2-justice-department-deadline/index.html?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_v._United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, all the stated laws are about discrimination based on sex, which is not happening. Pretty sure DOJ has no case.

Having men and women facilities is sexist and segregation goy
Time to combine the bathrooms

I live in Greenville NC and I almost fought someone over this today. My whole contention with the whole fucking thing is that I'm not duty bound to accept your self identification BS. I don't give a shit about trannies, if you want to go get all crazy pee pee choppy time with it and then hook up an IV of estrogen to your sack, do it!

But fucking god damn fuck you, I'm not going to call you a woman because you're not. For me this is about living in reality and not creating some BS psychotic hug box so that people can magically become dinosaurs if they decide to.

I'm in Burlington and I have a coworker who will not stop crying about the law because wah discrimination and boo hoo conservatives and he keeps showing me all the dumbass Facebook comments and "memes" people are posting about it.

It's such an irrelevant issue
I guess they had to replace gay marriage with something
Always gotta have these useless social issues to distract the masses

Fuck him and fuck all his fucking butt buddies who have been moving to this state over the last decade. They fill the joint up in Raleigh, Cary, Greensboro, and fucking Charlotte and think they can come over here and tell us how to do business and tell us to get fucked with our rebel flags, suck my fuckin dick.

When does this fucking stupid shit of self identification stop? Transgender NOPE Transracial NOPE Transaged? I identify as a 13 year old so I can fuck other 13 year olds, get fucked faggots REEEEEEEEEEE

Yes I am drawing the line. Yes I am willing to silently nod in public in regards to the lie that races are equal or women are equal for the sake of getting along in society. No I am not willing to acknowledge mental illness and delusion as valid. I don't care if being anti-trans costs me opportunities. I am not willing to live in a world based on blatant lies. We will all go crazy if we are forced to live like that.

Dude ur a fucking bigot.
Black lives matter and so do the rights of perverts - your type are disgusting and I, for one, am outraged.

Did I BTFO the DOJ? Yes I did

I drop the red pill on people every fucking day, because it's a truly STUPID and easily defeatable concept..........fuckin self identfication

I also question the nay sayers, are you a bigot? They always say no, I say so ok you're good with Jihadist mother fuckers cutting off Christians heads? Well no of course not, well then you're fucking bigoted......where does your bigot line stop?

Jihadists?
Transgenders?
Transracials?
Transaged people?
Pedos?

When does "tolerance" and enabling give way to sanity and reality, there has to be some inflection point and these people can never fucking delineate it

Wouldn't this be a good legal defense point? If business' are required to have men and women bathrooms how can you expect them to enforce this policy without 'discriminating'

You're right. That's all there is to it.

Well, that and it's a dangerous fad which is fucking up kids lives.

look up a picture of the us attorney general

I work in Burlington too(live in Graham). Thankfully there are very few people like that here. Never seen a trans here either.

Yup the bottom line is there is no biological basis for it. Using transage or transracial is a great example.

Fucking A man it is, people letting their children self identify as whatever the fuck they want to be instead of listening to stone cold biology and accepting you have a dick and balls that will some day spurt.

I also think it's people and kids trying to combat their faggotness by "turning into a woman" so that they aren't a faggot for liking dick, fuckin pisssssssssssin me off.

Then they'll just have to build more bathrooms - because black lives matter and so do the rights of perverts. You people make me sick with your bigotry, I am absolutely and totally outraged right now.

liberal rulings are always filled with these sorts of inherent contradictions
Look at gay marriage, abortion, anti-discrimination, etc

I saw this today and had a giggle. They got some black woman to give a speech on tolerance and progressiveness and I thought it was brilliant. They got a BLACK WOMAN so that's double the progressive and diversity power backing up her scripted speech and what I found even more hilarious was that people were eating that shit up. Even the speaker of the house or whatever, who was also a woman, commended the nigress on her powerful and inspiring speech and it will go down in history for her bravery or some bullshit.

It's just the fucking sanctimonious liberal bull shit of catering to the lowest common denominator. It's like Churchill said, the next fascists will be called anti-fascists and it's true. They scream BIGOT RACIST XENOPHOBE and the quiet normal people of the world feel attacked and just nod and say o-o-ok.......ur a girl little pee pee choppy time man, god bless

Fuck the fuckin liberal bull shit

Sex is not gender.

Waste of time

At this rate how long till pedos and animal fuckers get equal rights and are allowed to do and live their life freely without discrimination or fear of being assaulted, murdered or killed for being who they are? What about plant fuckers?

JUST
ABOUT
HAD
IT
MATE

It's all just virtue signalling, noone is sincere, absolutely disgusting

fuck churchill, fascism means a specific thing

This is what the next American Civil War will be about, states will split over safe space and hug boxes and it will be called The Safe War.

How dare you try and infringe upon the rights of children fuckers/men who love kids sexually?! I am so outraged at your bigotry I can barely type!

I'd love that war, it's be like north vs south. We'd march up North to some joint like Seattle and they'd all be like Trudeau "IF YOU KILL ME, I WIN"

Check m8 brah

Fairly trivial shit to get upset about. Were people abusing the bathrooms before this bill?

That black woman is the Attorney General of the United States.

Too fucking bad. In my country we're legally allowed to kill gays, feminists, SJWs and trannies. Those kinds of people have zero power and influence here and if they even try to come here they will be killed and the official statement will just be "Oh it was a robbery that went bad." The only people we aren't allowed to oppress are the muslims because those fuckers are dangerous.

Noice.

Two things, really.

>Charlotte passed the law LITERALLY sanctioning with police force any man to stand in the locker room and observe anyones daughter with impunity

>The law forces me to accept someone's personal psychosis of self identification against all biological reason I was taught my entire life through 7 years of university.

Plus they don't even talk about this, what about gender fluid people?

GENDER FLUID LIVES MATTER BIGOTS

Outrageous!!!

We need to invade your country and implement strict bathroom rules and gay marriage - DON'T YOU KNOW THAT BLACK LIVES MATTER IN TRINIDAD ALSO????

One side would want to keep things fairly normal and traditional while the other would be incredibly diversity pandering and doing all this LGBT shit. MY GOD! I see even churches splitting over things like this.

Who would be leading each side? I see universities being on the side of the progressives considering they practically helped proliferate it to the level it is now. Government could be neutral and playing both sides but I doubt they'd stick to helping one side.

Which bathroom should Buck here use?

G F L M
F
L
M

Sex =/= gender identity

Our government is a joke.

The gas chamber

America should not gas its citizens

This is what the liberals always post. Why do we have to make rules and exceptions for the handfuls of abominations that mutilate themselves?

We deserve to be overtaken by Mexico, nuked by North Korea, and suicide bombed by Isis. We don't deserve freedom.

ITT: goys who think the constitution or federal laws matter in court

Obergefell already showed that the court can decide whatever it wants without any logic.

Still never answered the question. Which bathroom should buck use?

>For me this is about living in reality and not creating some BS psychotic hug box so that people can magically become dinosaurs if they decide to.
speak for yourself

You're right, it's extremely inefficient. A bullet to the head is cheaper and faster.

Why not

Why is it bad to be transgender?

Why do you assume that you wouldn't be in the gas chamber?

Put that abomination in the bathroom on his fucking birth certificate. and when everyone is pissed off about him at the gym, kick his ass out to the curb and let Lynch handle it.

But yes, the gas chamber, he's an abomination that should kill himself.

Because I'll be the one operating it

he can pee in the "showers" before turning on the gas.

Mental illness is pretty much never a good thing

>pepepushingthebuttonaswojackgetsgassed.png
does anyone have this one on hand?

which box should she check on her application?

Transgender bi-racial DOESN'T WANT TO ANSWER

Her nickname in Mass is 'Pocohontas"

I think transgender people should be able to use the bathroom they identify with.

GOD TRUMP IS RIGHT AGAIN

It's not so much "letting kids self-identify", it's largely parents projecting or shaping their kids into something they want or think is hip nowadays.

Some parents wants an unique little snowflake, so they just fuck up their kid and demand public support and of course kikes pick it up like hotcakes (TLC etc.)

upvote

This shit is fucking hilarious. No matter who wins, Sup Forums wins.

Men should just started going to bathrooms where there are lots of liberal women like on college campuses for example and claim that they identify as women. You'll see that this shit will stop real fast then.

We just need to have unisex bathrooms. We have learned before that seperate but equal does not work.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!! /s

>watch me stick a ball of furr up my ass, hop around on all fours, and bark like a dog
> i'm a doggy god damn it!!! i'm not mentally ill!!!

> not calling her Fauxcahontas.

Low energy.

WOOF WOOF!!

>country suing state

I guess they're gonna lock it in a prison for states right? America is such a joke.

>Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act
>women
>implying

yeah, we really are beano...

this. bonus points if you are packing

Chief Speaking Bull

>Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act
>about trannies
>women try to make it about themselves

simply related restrooms either x or y.
problem solved.

relabel sorry spell check

McCrory is a fucking moron for fighting this and it's gonna be super satisfying to see him get BTFO in November.

>fighting for something you believe in and your people support is moronic

Whatever, dude drew a line in the sand, at least he has some balls to stand up for what he believes in instead of being progressive and letting old men fuck kids at will.

>and letting old men fuck kids at will
This is the problem with you conservatards. You don't know the meaning of the words integrity or honesty. Nobody is saying we should let "old men fuck kids at will" and you know it.

That's where it's going though, it just starts with this brand of self identification, until we get transaged people.

The whole fuckin problem is the insane concept of self identification and now we're forced to live in someones alternate reality where they magically become a woman because they slice their dick off or shoot up estrogen.

Sorry faggot, you're not a woman because you feel like it, fuck off to CA if you want to enjoy some liberal hug box where you can self identify as a tree branch and have someone indulge your mental illness.

Where is the federal government in suing California and new York over their draconian gun laws.

MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TRANS HOMOSOMES

I IDENTIFY AS HAVING 13 XXX CHROMOSOMES IM BASICALLY A WALING PRONO LIBRAREEEEEEE

The people don't support it, polls show 50% disprove of it.

More importantly it's done catastrophic damage to the state's economy due to all the companies that have pulled out. All over a law that isn't even enforceable in practice.

McCory's an egomaniac who can't accept that he fucked up and his stupidity is going to single-handedly flip the state over to Democrats.

It happened to us AZbros too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_v._United_States

heh, I don't know who they're polling, must be polling the chi-mo's in charlotte.

Me being in SC, 2 counties south of Charlotte, I hear about this shit all the time.

I honestly couldn't give a fuck, but I don't get what the fuss is about.

If you are a man but look like a woman just don't make a big deal about it and no one will know. Why would you announce you are a man to everyone in the room, walk into the lady's restroom, and then get called out for it?

You could tell them you identify as a woman, but shit mam, you just said you had a penis so now I'm all fucking confused.

>until

I'm sorry US, we let you down again. Please carpet bomb Toronto already.

>That's where it's going though
No. No, it's not.

This is why nobody takes you tards seriously. This kind of shit. It's just pathetic.

>If you are a man but look like a woman
???

>If you are a man but look like a woman just don't make a big deal about it and no one will know.

That's already what happens. Nobody waltzes into a restroom and announces to the world they're a "proud transman/woman/whatever" before taking a leak.

That's why this law is completely retarded, it's trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist behind the boogeyman of fictional bathroom rapists.

>sex
>gender

pick 1

lel feds about to get btfo

although they have no business interfering in the state of north carolinas affairs

>America is such a joke.
Actually, not at all. This sort of thing is the beauty of our federal system.

North Carolina wants to pass a law, but the federal government doesn't like it? Fight it out in the courts and let the third branch of government decide the law's constitutionality. That's how the system was meant to work.

where is the line drawn for self identification

it's the war of northern memeing all over again

>niggers employed in anything different than agriculture

You dun goofed

It discriminates on gender, not sex. So they have no case.

> Nobody waltzes into a restroom and announces to the world they're a "proud transman/woman/whatever" before taking a leak.

Think about it.

Trannies that actually look like women don't care about this law.

This is about trannies who look like cocks in frocks. That's what this is about. Hideous trannies with a fetish who want to get their rocks off, and there's now no way to get them out of women's toilets.

Why are our tax dollars going to fight for the rights of 0.03% of the population? Seriously hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars squandered over stupid bull shit.

all aggording to blan :DDDDDDDDDD

>although they have no business interfering in the state of north carolinas affairs

It's literally their job to interfere if they feel the state is discriminating against its citizens.