Is it any different than the original version? Should I listen to anything else than the 3 new songs?

Is it any different than the original version? Should I listen to anything else than the 3 new songs?

it's cooler
and the 3 songs are bretty damn good

There's no difference in the original songs other than that they are remasters so the sound better. I listened to the whole thing because I love this album and it feels pretty good to go back to it after a fair few years desu

The new tracks and b-sides are great. The remaster sounds a tiny bit better. It's definitely worth it.

Should I replace normal OK Computer with OKNOTOK though?

I personally wouldn't

i only downloaded disk two

will never listen to remasters of the album

fight me

You may as well

Are you retarded ? Can you not make this decision for yourself ?

Whats the synthesis?

y

They sound worse.

just make it disc 2

remasters are like having sex with condom

Your parents wish they had.

Did anyone buy the special edition? They keep making those things more and more expensive and it's hard to justify buying one.

>criticize capitalism
>reissue the album with extra songs

>buying music
classic geriatric Radiohead fan

>not supporting the art form you supposedly care about

(((You)))

Music sucks now, I want it to die.

Ironic man, nice, me likey

They should've just made OK Computer and then disbanded.

I don't think OKC is a straight criticsm to capitalism, but more like a Bauman liquid society view of modern life.

go back

>

As much as I would prefer RH's catalog to be full of >DR10 albums, I really did not notice a DR difference in this remaster. The improvements made to the songs are easily worth it.

It's too hi-fi.

I Promise was always kind of boring and Big Boots is kinda lifeless. I can see why they abandoned it for the soundtrack.

Lift is nice though. Would be interesting to hear the Kid A version.

Same, but this album is the one exception for me. OKC has a really cold sound to me and I was hoping that with a remaster OKnOK would have a different tone, nope.

yeah pretty much. it's not a political album at all really, it's pretty inward focused and existential

let down and no surprises sound cold to you?

have you listened to a song named electioneering?

that's the one exception i think. and that's not an outright criticism of capitalism, it's about democratic popularity contests

it was influenced by chomsky so i have a feeling thom wasn't so keen on capitalism

Tonally they are pretty "cold", yes.

different poster but yeah definitely

the only song anywhere near "warmth" is the tourist

yeah and you don't have "down syndrome"

how in any way are they like that? please explain your analogy

Imagine being this mad that someone disagreed with you over something this trivial

Do the remastered songs sound better?

It's probably down to personal preference. The original album never sounded like it was in need of a remastering, but I'm enjoying listening to it again.

Just download it and decide for yourself.

Is there a difference?

But I like amnesiac and kid a :(

you probably wont notice anything unless you either know the original like the back of your hand or compare each song directly.
it doesn't sound worse so you may aswell just download it

No they shouldn't have

Climbing up the walls is worse.

breaking news: quads are wrong

it just isn't

Too quiet, too clean.

gentlemen there seems to be a disagreement, i will hear your arguments and decide who is correct without bias

fuck off

i hereby declare this user is irrevocably wrong

Not me, woo hoo fuck the remaster.

winrar congrats

literally what was the point of the remaster, the only thing I noticed were the drums during the verse in airbag

The original was louder.

so the improvement is now that when I have my library on shuffle I get my ears blown out when it goes to the next song?

>original was louder
>hurr durr so now my ears are going to blow out?

the retard in its natural habitat, everyone

The remastered version of Let Down sounds a lot better for me. Clearer bass, also the arpeggio synth that begins playing at the end of the song starts at the middle now, so it's good.

>turn up volume to listen to quieter remastered song
>next song comes on at increased volume

imagine being this stupid

It was always there tho

Has anyone uploaded the download for the tape that comes with the box set? I'd like to listen to it, mainly because someone said it apparently has the OK Computer version of "Nude" and "Last Flowers" on it

kys

>not using Replaygain

Why no the bends remaster in 2015?

that doesn't make any sense