You have 5 seconds to tell me why you don't listen to the greatest artist of our generation

You have 5 seconds to tell me why you don't listen to the greatest artist of our generation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0v0x1aihdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But that's not a pic of XXXTentacion

but i do

His career will be dead in 6 months flat.

i do
lil peep is the goat

because x is better

that's not grimes

Because this generation is shit when it comes to the music industry and the internet ruined it by allowing artists to flood it. There's no quality control any more. That's the reason that shit artists like Lil Peep and xxxstentacion get famous. Yeah it's good that you don't have to empty your wallet to put out an album but in the process of making that happen artists who put little to no effort into their """art"""" have been allowed to slip through the cracks. I'm not saying there are no good artists but they're few and far between and lil peep is not one of them.

If you can honestly listen to this and tell me Peep doesn't care about his art, I don't know man.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0v0x1aihdo

That bitch look like a foot, no.

>implying a foot is bad
>implying she's a bitch, not your mother who raised a shitposting prick like you
>implying that has anything to do with music

grimes sucks and you're a cockgargling faggot

>shitty generic trap song with bad singing

If that's generic you really haven't looked into what's really out there.

because he's so edgy.

Because pic related is the real greatest artist of our generation

I have no idea what people find in his music, it just gives me war flashbacks of the early 2000s and faux-edgy music.

Is this just a meme or something?

Fuck it, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

He's alright, but he's no Young Thug.

>he's good because he compares favourably to garbage

Very bad and bias opinion but you are entitled to it.

Idk who this is, but goddamn I want that sweater....

Very inconsistent. Has like 4 good tracks overall.

ITT: people talk about a rapper that nobody likes and is just pretending to cause it's a dumb meme

peep will die down before xxx desu

Is Aaron Carter really still considered part of this generation?

I mean I get that the teleological dialectic is imperfect but it seems like enough has changed that "that's how I beat shaq" is no longer the grand unifying moksha for every person 40& under.

join us in the present day user lol

Because I don't listen to music for the sake of irony. Anybody who enjoys the music of these dyed hair, face tat emo rappers has some seriously bad taste. I thought these "artists" were just a meme at first, but it seems that the 18-23 year old crowd here really isn't joking when they post threads like this.

Because I'm too old to listen to some white kid tell me to bury him with all his ice on.

t.normie

Stop shilling these tools, they're all the same anyway