Why do you always go to the cinema alone

>why do you always go to the cinema alone

autism

I use to do it all the time when I was in my teens. Is that frowned upon as an adult?

There is literally no better way to do it though.
Just think, why the fuck are you there? You're there to see a movie, not talk to people and socialize.

It's about knowing that you're sharing this experience with someone close to you.

none of my friend like movies as much as I do

that's why I'm going alone almost everytime

This and sharing your opinions with friends and hearing theirs helps you accept other peoples opinions and prevents you from posting your spergy opinion online.

I don't, if nobody wants to watch a movie I usually wait for Russians to upload a cam version.

I have a chad friend who goes to cinema alone, he says that he's always distracted when he watches movies with friends and can't appreciate them properly

Nigga if I wanted to be alone I'd stay at home and rent the movie.

home is better when with friends since you can pause/rewind to talk about the subject matter.

You just sit there in the dark watching a movie, doesn't really matter who sits next to you.

>pause
>rewind
>talk
Disgusting. I'd hit you with something. Are you a girl?

Based chad

I am too scared to go alone

any tips?

Stop being a pussy

lel i dont but then again i don't see a problem

>tfw go alone and laugh loudly at funny scenes
>mfw no famliy member or friend to shoot me nasty looks, just random viewers who think my laughter validates their awkwardness because they aren't alone at the movies

fells nice

what are is it trees are you fellin?

I throw anvils during funny scenes, sometimes it cruses other falcons and my falconette (joshie) likes to laugh and feast on their genitals. Makes any movie 10/10 for me tbqhwyfam

>implying I can afford going to the movies

Nice try

Friends are plebs, gf left

It's the most alpha thing someone can do

>check em