So what does Sup Forums heat their home with? I use wood and coal

So what does Sup Forums heat their home with? I use wood and coal.

I use whale oil. My damn neighbors say it's archaic and morally wrong, but I'm not into that new-fangled dinosaur shit.

Gas

Its 90 to 100*F most of the year here. The coldest it gets is 40's maybe the occasional 20s for some horrible rare reason

Cold fusion here.

Electricity. No joke, it sucks ass. But I have to leave this apartment anyways this year, next will surely have gas.

In GA here, easiest thing to do here is either cook something in the oven or shut the door to the computer room.

Jews.

Nuclear reactor here.

Gas.

Through a combination boiler and radiators.

Like the other 98% of the civilised world that isn't America.

You can land men on the moon, but can't advance past 1940's plumbing. Who the fuck still uses hot water tanks?!

when it's cold i just burn some of my self made crapchunks.
it's just horst or cow shit pressed into quarters and dried.

I use pure Jewish gas, it's very rich
with different sorts of Anne Franks

I have an old diesel generator from the 1940s in the back yard that I use to power a pump that drives water up to a tank on the roof filled with water which spills out onto a wheel that is connected to a transmission from an old car which in turn runs a fan that blows on a coal fire out front that heats a tank which provides steam pressure to a piston that drives an alternator that keeps my 62 lead acid batteries charged up so I can run a series of microwave guns aimed at a boiling grease tank which fumes off and travels through a series of pipes to a kiln where it's ignited and heats clay blocks I swap out in my basement to let radiant head warm my floors.

Is chopping wood really hard?

I don`t have a home, but I heat myself with all kind of drugs and live like a scumbag of my friends.

jews

Wood.
Saves so much money on heating bills

PLZ explain, how did you make it work?

I love stoves

Electricity
I'm in subtropical climate so it doesn't really get too cold here, use the A/C more.

All you need is enough hydrogen and pressure. Get enough of it and gravity does all the work.

GAS

Easier when you own a splitter.

Whats wrong with hot water tanks?