Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trying to be an hero is what im doing

tell how to make moneys

Geef mij ook wat geld bruh

So you trade Binary Options

options. a lot of money is made today.

there are some options available with a price of just €0,10 cents buy 500 pieces sell with a rate of 800% - 1,200% monday will be bigtime

editing html is fun, isn't it?

i made a billion dollars in 5 minutes doing nothing like literally everyone else on the internet

sage in all fields

haha u dont get shit. stay hating bro

0/10 not even remotely mad. used to troll like this all the time. easy. fun. gets boring after a while though.

Slowly breaking mentally at the thought of me and my roommates being evicted. Our landlords are cold and ruthless about the whole thing too. First they trap us into our lease when our first roommate left knowing we couldn't afford it. Now that one of us isn't collecting SSDI anymore because they're "no longer disabled" after 30 years we have to take the eviction.

I'm fighting off every urge to go cut my thieving landlords hand off just so I can make the news and have a substantial case for me to get on SSI for being a dangerous schizophrenic.

Help me keep my head up guys.

no problem u can do it. please do it ;-)

Bro fuck everything, nobody cares about anyone but themselves. The people that have a good heart get fucked by the ones that don't. At this point I don't even know what to do anymore. No one cares

Thanks guys. My gf has been trying to console me all morning but you are the ones who help the most. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Love you guys.

i love u 2.

Opties zijn gesloten paasei..

Het is weekend.

kom net thuis heb net heerlijk gegeten :)

lost 3.5k today.

oh well.

discord.
------------
gg/ctagmQE

jacking off

Oh wacht, ik ben de paasei.

Jij hebt vanmiddag/vanochtend de profit gemaakt natuurlijk.

Sorry user, tijd voor bedje denk.