How does pussy smells like, especially when it's wet?

How does pussy smells like, especially when it's wet?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it stinks so good

If she has showered before, it doesn't really smell that bad

Varies from girl to girl.

A good pussy should smell like the bins behind a Chinese restaurant on a warm summers day.

Lake Erie

they're all different Sup Forumsrother, no two are the same. Anyone who generalizes and says they all taste this way or that way is a virgin fag

salty milk and pennies.

More like salty milk and penis lol

Heaven

Teenage girls smell like shit - it's all the hormones. Older pussy much better.
Foul pussy is medical and it has a cool name.
Bacterial Vaginosis

kind of like yoghurt

Lick the back of your hand and wait a few seconds then smell it. That's your average non-diseased pussy.

like broken grammar

THIS, and stay the F away from the stinky pussy newfriend, it will give you cooties you don't want. I don't care how horny you are, if you get her panties down and it stinks back the hell up and get the fuck outta there.

Asian girls smell like milky cream. Black girls smell like burnt rubber. White girls smell like b.o.

Whatever her natural body smell is... if she is clean.

A blind man walked by the fishmarket, raised his hat, and said "Good morning, ladies."

Not true.

it smells like vagina

discord.
----------
gg/ctagmQE

it smells like a thot

Can confirm the white girl one

>Q: How many calories is it to eat a girl out?
A: It depends on which way she wipes.

hardee har muthafuckahs!

If you've been dry humping for a looong time it'll smell like a combination of fish sauce and your own BO when you're reaaaally into it.

Completely depends on how recently she washed...

Legit fish smell unless showered

an alien thats both benis and vagina

Asking Sup Forums what pussy smells like is asking a homeless man what's it's like to go cruising on his yacht.

______^^^^^ !!!!

Have you ever smelled a black bears dick? Nothing like that.

kek

a salty smell

Burnt rubber? the fuck kinda nasty pussy you've had?

My cum

Like a party

a pevina fish then.
>its like a piranha, but instead of eating you, it spits in your eye and wont talk to you for an hour

Salty milk and coins

If she cleans it properly doesn't smell at all.
Summer's eve bitches. Grab you some summer's eve.

Fuckn kek'd

SHIT, Quints

Exactly like an asshole.

quints well spent.

No wonder I enjoy the smell of my semi dry saliva
Couldn't place the smell

Dleet dis

The whole "fish" thing people talk about isn't as fishy as they say. The best answer would be; it smells like a given woman's natural smell.

Like If a woman showered in the morning but didn't put on any scents or deodorant. Then by the evening she is giving off a smell. On some women this smell is somewhat sweet (so not too bad actually) - of course different women have their own unique smell.
Anyway their vagina, smells like this smell times a lot, like that smell, but with the force of a thousand suns. As they become wetter and wetter it gets progressively more neutral though.

check'd

heaven ma dude

Idk about other girls but my girls dry pussy smells kinda meaty but when wet smells kinda fishy

I love eating fish for dinner

Kek

Smells like armpit and play doh.

Spot on

absolutely amazing

spot on

Checked

Most accurate get I've ever seen.

Can confirm.

Although, I've smelt some vile pussy in my life. I used to fuck around with a blue-haired nerd girl at work and one time fingered her in the elevator and nearly puked when I smelled my hand.

Nerd girls have the exact same hygiene as nerd guys.

maybe its just me but i always though it differs from girl but always has a base smell of cumin

> That's fucking horrifying.

Story Time:

> buddy is going down on his girlfriend
> starts tasting copper
> notices she's bleeding
> he's a sick fuck so he doesn't care
> keeps licking
> she notices blood
> FREAKS THE FUCK OUT

Usually this wasn't an issue for them.. They were freaky that way. This time was different. She had been two months late, and tested positive for being pregnant.
Hadn't told him yet. That's how my buddy ended up cannibalizing his childs foetus.

Pescado

No, it really doesn't. I think you should lose your virginity before writing about vaginas.

pussy scent can be dangerous in high dosages, so most men wear a small clip or gas mask to protect themselves when mating.

God has truly abandoned us....

>also checkd

is that you, gene?

Dead. Fuck lmao. Checked 'em