ITT: massively overrated shit. I'll start

ITT: massively overrated shit. I'll start
>6 minutes of incoherent gay propaganda with satanic references, written after a gay orgy under the effects of drugs
Don't forget that Farrokh Bulsara (aka Freddie Mercury) was originally a street shitter who was born in Niggerland. Also don't forget that he was a literal flaming faggot with nigger AIDS and cheated on his wife with a man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VEJ8lpCQbyw
youtu.be/hFDcoX7s6rE
youtube.com/watch?v=LS1RXZ6qpLc
youtube.com/watch?v=t_uA_W1wB5A
youtu.be/aA2IRoPFIn0
youtu.be/5-zh0a6nDTo
youtu.be/azdwsXLmrHE
youtu.be/Y1fiOJDXA-E
youtu.be/LsC94MPfslQ
discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not keen on the song then?

Only three?

Nigga the only fag here is you.

i'm with you on that. i don't understand the over-hype of queen and their shit music. same goes for the beatles, pink floyd, kiss, and all the other 60's and 70;s garbage that everyone seems to have a raging hard on for and will go full retard music elitist if you ever say anything negative about these terrible bands.

so yeah. beatles, pink floyd, and kiss go right on that list of complete shit.

>tfw I unironically agree with you
That shit pretty degenerate by its own, but it also paved the way for today's """music""" and all the hedonistic faggotry that comes with it.
>Kiss
Knights In Satan's Service. They were all kikes.

For reference can you please list what you would consider 3-5 "classic" acts that will still be discussed in 10-30 years?

Thanks.

This:

Queen II is tits tho

Not an argument. Also
>many people are talking about it decades later so it must have been good

> a literal flaming faggot
He has never been set on fire.

Actually it isn't an argument? I'm trying to frame a point of reference, not change your mind.

But thanks for not answering.

I agree somewhat. We will rock you and another one bites the dust is shit.

There are some DAMN good stuff if you decide to listen a bit more though. such as the queen 2 album. Other than that my favourite songs are Somebody to love, good ol fashioned lover boy, and made in heaven.

QUEEN THREAD: OP IS A FAGGOT EDITION

youtu.be/VEJ8lpCQbyw

speaking of flaming faggots that were in flames.

this

youtu.be/hFDcoX7s6rE

I'll fall for the bait for the summer fags who actually believe this
>Queen has some of the biggest hits ever
>Pink Floyd has some of the greatest albums of all time
>The Beatles literally changed the fucking world, almost every song was a hit and a masterpiece
>Kiss were annoying be dudes with face paint that made one good song for guitar hero

Kiss can fuck right off but the others you mentioned are always in top ten best music artists of all time for a fucking reason

best live song
youtube.com/watch?v=LS1RXZ6qpLc

Imagine being this much of a social outcast

no, Pink Floyd and The Beatles are shit, Queen is great

Or you could just listen to, you know... real music?
youtube.com/watch?v=t_uA_W1wB5A

how come no one's talking about how almost every 90's alternative band blatantly promoted atheism, apathy, and overt drug use?

somewhat agree

youtu.be/aA2IRoPFIn0

dude it's catch and fun to listen to and fun to sing. it's one of the top 5 or 10 songs of all time by nearly every reliable measure of what makes for a good song. technically solid, fun to listen to, fun to sing. fun alone, fun in a group and nearly impossible to be in a bad mood the it comes on.

Sorry dude. You're in the minority on this one

Yeah it was pretty great

Many people listen to it != good. Full pleb tier noise just like today's so-called "pop music".

pseudo-intellectual much? Plus, Mendelson is a hack

I agree with everytthing but KISS, but I see where you're coming from.
The bad things about kiss is that they don't have that many great songs, the good thing is that they have A LOT of 7/10' songs

So what do you listen to?

>best music artists of all time for a fucking reason

that reason would be, what? they took the formulatic marketing form 50's bands and shit like elvis, force fed you the literal same songs on the radio for decades until you liked it, and now they're the best bands ever? you can fuck right off. none of the bands under scrutiny here have an ounce of technical skill. it's basic chord progression bullshit packaged with one gimmick of another. pink floyd had laser light shows, beatles were the first faggot boy band. queen tried to be rock opera, kiss had ridiculous costumes. that is all they 'contributed'. fucking gimmicky bullshit.

I HEREBY DECLARE JIHAD ON ADAM LAMBERT IN THE NAME OF THE PROPHET FARUKH BULSURA!!!! DEATH TO THOSE WHO WOULD IMPOSTER THE PROPHET!!!

youtu.be/5-zh0a6nDTo

>we have come to time when listening to classical music is considered pseudo-intellectual
Is it so unbelievable that I actually like it and listen to it?

underrated post i laughed

Technical skill =! Fun and enjoyable

You're a metalfag aren't you?

You dont decide what real music is. Different people have different tastes and grounds, so it isnt the same to you [obviously].
I thought about this too

no, that you attempt to use it to belittle others... like ya did. I bet you brag about reading even though like everyone does it

>shitting on Queen

youtu.be/azdwsXLmrHE

kek

It's the same guy. Hopefully he realizes that no one over 24 listens only to metal and shits on pop music, since you literally never have to hear it.

Protip if you are "that guy": we're all laughing at you. You're the equivalent of an adult who smothers everything in ketchup.

i'll take something that puts a fire in my heart, get me pumped as fuck, is inspirational and amazing over whatever this "fun" shit you speak of. could be shred metal like dragonforce fire and the flames, could be techno like mortal kombat theme song, could even be 80's butt rock like bon jovi that has some kind of substance to it, msost of which have people that have amazing mastery of their instruments. shit like love me do beatles is absolutely worthless uninspired skilless bullshit.

t;ldr i listen to every genre of music, and you are a faggot.

tell us one of your favourite song, just out of plain curiosity

Freddie was just a pop sin-

youtu.be/Y1fiOJDXA-E

>DragonForce
>The mortal Kombat theme
>Bon Jovi

All of that>fun

I couldn't have hoped for more. Thanks.

i really like the song about your mom. you know the one. it's that song about how many cocks she takes a night from random men to support her drug habit.

I'm with him on MK theme

Agreed sir.

Pleasant Valley Sunday, The Monkees

right?

Gen Z faggots critique music. Hilarious considering the music you grew up with.

Not Op. But you started your sentence with "nigga", which narrows your age between 14 and 20. It also makes you a faggot.

I like new and old. Two of my favs are Queen's The Works and Owl City's Ocean Eyes

You don't like it? I love it.

It's one fucking song. This dude's iPod is buttrock classics, DragonForce and 1 techno song from a movie.

I...love it. Yes, please let us discard the false truths and fake memes and embrace the true Lord of culture.

no, I meant I love it, whole fucking soundtrack is great

JUKE JOINT JEZEBEL'S COMIN!!!!

>techno
>mastery of instrument

eh, let him have it, life's too short and shitty

>knights in Satan's service
you probably think Ford stand for Found On Road Dead, or some other retarded fake conspiracy abbreviation found on normiebook

Sub-zero's theme is the greatest thing ever.

>HEEEEEEERE WE ARE!!!!!

Actually I'm 32 but nice try. I've heard everything from the stones to hank Williams to beefheart to Coltrane to bad brains to every prince album, I've been in prog metal, alt rap, anti-pop.

You sound like the 12 year old sir, either that or quite sheltered.

nigga.

Yeah I'm done. He can have some MORTAL KOMBAT (sword swoosh)

did Halcyon and On make the soundtrack, I know it was in the film

it's a hell of a soundtrack tbh fam

>Halcyon and On
nah. they didn't make it

How many of your friends have divorced their wife, cheated on their husband, and more or less where the white version of nigger. People that listen to rap are literally retarded.
>muh nae nae
>WHAT? OK
>I got put in prison
>muh laffy taffy
>Mac Miller
>all those fags

I don't like rap. I saw everyone I know become a retarded nigger wannabe that has bastard children and multiple mothers.

youtu.be/LsC94MPfslQ

this is what I listen to whilst hacking, it just makes my hacks better, deeper

halcyon was a track on the soundtrack, it was the ending music.

EEE EEE LA LA LA LA LA

great lyrics.

The problem isn't that you like different music, it's that you tried to call it 'real music', jerking yourself off to how good your taste in music is
I bet you own a record player that you show everyone every time they come over

Completely agreeing with you. Queen may have good songs but nothing good can came from a fucking gay song

discord.
-------------------
gg/ctagmQE

deep hacker, really makes u think about it

I'm sorry but Sun 0))))))) isn't fucking music. Sleep is overrated. So is rush and slayer.

Kek

Eric Clapton with Cream is probably the most overrated shit I've encountered amongst guitarrists.

Not sure if OP's just shittin out some gr9 b9, but I'll 'bute.

Don't Stop Believing by Journey.
Never liked it.

Also Aerosmith and KISS.