Tfw youre too autistic for normie music but come to Sup Forums and realize youre way out of your league

>tfw youre too autistic for normie music but come to Sup Forums and realize youre way out of your league

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2CTbycx2Pfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>youre way out of your league

in terms of what? autism?

Lol

Lurk moar

sounds like reddit is the perfect place for you

just quit being a faggot and learn to appreciate good music.

>way out of your league
lmao wtf man, if you think like that you're never going to grow as a person.

youtube.com/watch?v=2CTbycx2Pfo

I'm depressed and can't enjoy anything so I just come to argue about things for the sake of arguing even though I don't give a single fuck about what I'm arguing about

but neo-Sup Forums is a fucking shithole filled with entry lvl garbage top40pop & hip hop & p4kcore

I'm still in denial about the state of Sup Forums

my brain literally can't comprehend people liking all these meme rapers that have prefixed "lil" names in a non ironic sense.

I just can't. something won't switch. I'm still stuck in old Sup Forums mode. I will not allow myself to actualize the fact there are people on this board who consider lil peep good music. I REFUSE

but then I remember most people on this board were born when I was 10 which causes other problems to me mentally

forget it user, it's Millenialtown

(You)
in terms of obscurity of taste
define 'good music', kiddo (pro-tip: you can't)

>define 'good music'
Music that isn't watered down for the sake of mass appeal

its the circle of life, Sup Forums spills over for people who "like" music and shit like this starts to take off

>define 'good music', kiddo (pro-tip: you can't)
don't start nigger

cringe

>define 'good music', kiddo (pro-tip: you can't)
there's a shitton of different ways music can be good.
the easiest and most straightforward way of making good music is creating a consistently gripping or at the very least interesting atmosphere with effectively placed emotional highpoints. That can be applied to any genre. Good music may as well be incredibly aware of genre conventions so it can consciously follow and subvert these to produce a reaction in the listener. If you are very familiar with a music genre, and you listen to an album from that genre you haven't heard before, and it manages to surprise you, then it's good. That's just one way of making good music though, there are infinite ways dependent on an equally infinite number of notions like originality and context. You might think of music now that actively goes against what i just wrote (cause that's what artists do and it's important they do it), and that's fine, a really good artist just comes up with a previously inconceivable way of being good.
Then there's critics as well. mu likes to slam critics because this board consists of insecure faggots, but the fact is that critics are people that love music and that dedicate a lot of time to listening to it. One critic alone is often worthless, unless you have similar interests than him, but if 50 critics tell you an album is good, there's a high chance that you are going to get something out of listening to it. In the end whether music is really valuable depends on its longevity. Some albums get rave reviews upon release but lose all appeal as time progresses.

Then stop and do something productive.

haha XD funny moovie reference millenials am i rite

SPORK

>he actually defined good music

(You)

That's the closest one could get to defining good music

pathetic

nothing personnell...... kid

there's an influx of people from Sup Forums ruining this place too, even though it was already shit to begin with. Everything is jew or sjw propaganda except THE CLASSICS, MAAANNN

I like you user.

Except it's not a funny reference. It's clever.

you can learn to appreciate

I was cool with trap but it's getting fucking ridiculous, lil peep is awful and lil pump is l i t e r a l l y the worst rapper I've ever heard in my entire life

underages need to leave

If you at least recognise that most popular music is shit, you're almost there

*tips*

The fact that people on this board are actually calling Lil Pump a good rapper in any sense of the word good is just a testament to how full circle contrarian this board has come.