Abusers come on down and enjoy the screams of helpless fluffies...

Abusers come on down and enjoy the screams of helpless fluffies. if you put hugbox images then you have to put more abuse

Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/list/comic/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did someone say hugbox?

Yes. Yes they did.

ok, i've seen fuckloads of these threads and never wanted to ask but here goes.

What is this, someone please explain?

from the last thread about Fluffy Mills I wrote a long response. i'll post it now. incase they are still around

they are meant to be toys. company got attacked and the toys got loose. they end up being a nuisance to cities and make it legal to torture and kill these fuckers.

that is why you tell the Mare it can't have babies but you can help fluffies to become big and strong like mummahs by feeding them milk and showing them love by singing too them and after soo long doing this perday switch them with another fluffy and then that fluffy can eat normally and sleep run and get exercise and play with the babies and sleep in a special room for mares.

so it's like they live at home and work at home like a job as a feedbag.

if any fluffys ever give issues feeding then you put pumps on the fluffy and take the milk out and sell it by the bags after its hours are done feed it kibble and then have it sit in a room with fluffys just like her too interact .. and if she causes trouble with the fluffies then sorry box them.

and if it just doesn't work out. then shelter them and see how fate goes for them there

I thought they were considered animals and had a protected season for ferals.

The user who started this thread must have been from last thread asking why so much hugbox and not enough abuse because the edgelord likes only abuse and murderbox

i won't post fluffys in this thread since they made this thread. i only do weirdbox and hugbox.

enjoy your Abusebox murderbox user. i'll wait for another fluffy thread to post hugbox. hoope too see those hugboxxers again someday soon !

Could always do like I am and flood the thread with Hugbox/Weirdbox

no they are considered toys by u.s. law

unless you are canadian, then it is illegal
im talking lore wise

Ah. Is there like a wiki or some shit?

damn didn't save it i can show you a source where you can find more of this stuff it called the booru

fluffybooru.org/post/list/comic/1
you are likely to find it there

they are considered Toys ( sorry biotoys ) so they can be killed cause of over population. but you don't have too kill them. this was too piss off MLP FAGS

they are long gone now. but i see them as animals .. and too me those who say they are toys. either . A. wanna stick with cannon. OR B. ( the popular reason ) they want too kill them cause they are edgy / edgelords

my argument is .. toys cannot breathe and eat and talk have organs and produce shit and piss or have babies of their own OR have bones. AND toys do not get sold in Pet shops and you don't " adopt " a toy. only pets. and pets are creatures. like fluffies ! therefor they are animals

Sweet. Thanks, user.

yeah. i know. but i'll let user get his wish for abuse/murderbox thread. ( that's what user really wants tho mentions if posting hugbox we have to post more abuse then hug )

but have at it my Weird.hugbox friend ! i'll enjoy your postings !

first of all
yes they are biotoys
there is a story
others like something innocent and sweet suffer
toys do get sold in pet shops
toys do have organs but we call it wires, chips, processors.
adopt well there is a thing of buying used toys.

there's a difference between Wires And Organs.

there's a difference between Adopting Creatures and Selling Used toys.
Toys you buy at pet shops are for the pets they sell or pets in general. those toys do not get pregnant, or eat, or have sex to get things knocked up. those toys do not piss or shit. those toys are actual toys.

story or not. Fluffys are animals.

>Saving Thumbnails

you do understand that this are works of fiction