youtube.com/watch?v=aP-ryuJn4FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people are slowly realizing they've been fed bs. this stuff will only increase

>There are 3 women supporting Drumf

Wow, he really secured the woman vote.

These ones count for more than 3.

>Hiring 3 actors means that Trump is no longer a meme

>far left looks latina

Are attractive latinas voting trump while Jeb's wife -tier latinas voting Shillary?

sadly pretty much this. I thought Trump was above all the BS. Guess I'm a cruzemissile now...

One picture is all it takes to sway the mind of a gullible woman.

10, 8 and 7, that 25 votes right there

times .5.............

>3 ugly chicks holding pro Trump signs up because their husbands threatened to beat them of they didn't

way to go Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=aP-ryuJn4FE

>t. 300lb neckbeard

Those are Miss Universe contestants wearing a shirt with his name you dishonest limey fuck.

You mean legbeard.

Mees takasin Afrikkaan, neekeri.

>Wow. Just. WOW.

These poor women have internalized their misogyny so badly that they're voting for the most sexist candidate in history. Seriously, we need to vote for Hillary to finally smash this white male patriarchy for once and for all!

#ImWithHer #FirstVaginaPresident

all the blacks are at the end of the bus. Nice

I used to be a Trump supporter like you, but let's face facts: Trump is too impulsive and unstable to make a good President. We need someone with a proven track record in government who can manage the nation with a steady hand. That's why I'm with Her.

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

ᵀᵒ ˢᵉᶰᵈ ᵃ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᶦᵇᵘᵗᶦᵒᶰ, ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ˢᵉᶰᵈ ᵃ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃᶫ ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵖᵃʸᵃᵇᶫᵉ ᵗᵒ “ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ” ᵗᵒ:

ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ
ᴾᵒˢᵗ ᴼᶠᶠᶦᶜᵉ ᴮᵒˣ 999
ᴺᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ, ᴺʸ 0434-6001

10/10

Nice observation.

kek

Such weak bait

>women

>making judgments based on observations of the world rather than muh feelings

Please pick one

I am now #feelingtheJohnson

Fagget troll army

How much do you make to try and subvert /pol

Is it hourly? Was it a one time fee?

You're a useless cunt

I mean, probably not as useless as Shillarys cunt, which has been dry as the Gobi desert since the early 80s

I imagine Huma has to apply a lot of lube, but Shillary is tied down most of the time anyway so I guess it doesn't matter, anyway I digress

Does she pay you in letting you watch Huma bang around a big black dong inside of her?