Trump cnn

trump destroys CNN they are scared. hes true power level is coming out.

youtube.com/watch?v=a5jNawUj7Js

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5jNawUj7Js
redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/05/09/trump-well-just-print-money-avoid-default-specifically-advocated-saturday/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1462683704398.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just can't handle his confrontational attitude, divisive rhetoric and the risk of him causing WW3; he's not even a true conservative
that's it, I am now a #CruzMissile

>the clinton network

That's the best part about trump. He destroyed that person trying to lead him into Jewish lying tricks

lol at that cuck trying to talk over Trump.

>youtube.com/watch?v=a5jNawUj7Js
BTFO!

>Wants to take money away from vets and forced them to work in his slave labour jobs traded in from China
>Sup Forums supports this

When predators roll over and show their bellies, their pray strike.

Stay strong and never back down.

>A
>FUCKING
>COW

HAH! Don't open an interview with a shit test with Trump. You'll get BTFO'd the whole interview.

PURE OVERSTUMPING!

>the same job in the US will pay slave wages
>you're this retarded

Jesus fuck. They immediately just launch attacks.

>and the risk of him causing WWE

THIS. You know the only reason that Putin wants Trump to be president is because he knows he has a better chance of starting ww3 with trump as president than with anyone else.

are you fucking retarded? trump is quite literally the only candidate speaking of calmer relations with russia. everyone else is still playing the cold war bullshit

The only "destroying" Trump is doing is his party's chance at winning in November.

See:

>Wanting the greatest people on Earth doing the same jobs Chinese slave children used to do
>being this beta

Hi Hillary.

How can he threat a renowned media like CNN like this? This is wholly inadequate behavior from politician and completely unacceptable in 2016.

Russia is glorified gas station with nukes. They would get BTFO. Why would Putin want to start shit?

>wanting everyone is the US to drive for Uber or flip burgers
>wanting the US to never manufacture anything ever again
>being this short-sighted

>town rapist intellectuals

>Rather those vets be jobless and homeless
>Hillary Clinton supports this.

>Shilling and spreading it around Sup Forums
How much do you make?

What a beautiful flag!

Better dead than red or a jobless subhuman

Holy shit classic Trump, takes no bullshit at all, period. No hesitation at all, just immediately starts ripping Chris a new one, although Chris did defend himself well. Two rams locking horns in the savannah, beautiful.

How is that not presidential? Who wouldn't want that person leading the country?

yes, I know trump talks about "better relationship" with russia, as does putin. But what do you think will happen when Putin does a complete 180 and starts provoking Trump as president. Trump will either retaliate or look like a big fuckin pussy. And my guess is that he will choose to retaliate. Of course there's also the posibility that putin really does just want to be friends again.

some people just want to watch the world burn. how long would putins name be remembered if were the one to start ww3, as opposed to simply being the corrupt president of a failing state.

>3rd world country

BILL CLINTON SIGNED NAFTA IN 1993 CUOMO YOU FUCKER

You're a fucking moron bro. Just stop typing for awhile.

>Le aggressive old white man

Good luck with that.

>implying

All MSM are shittier recently, they're all cherrypicking his quotes

>derails and refuses to answer questions
>trump destroys CNN
sure

top fucking kek
>"journalist"

The media is leftist and biased. We only ever see negative articles about trump in Australia.

The reason why Trump rambles and never answers a host's question is because they're loaded. This host was trying to bait him into saying he supports the money being taken from the GI Bill budget.
He's pretty much leading the interviews without out right denying to answer. This isn't normal interview etiquette to it rustled the hosts and make his detractors angry because they don't get it.

I don't understand why Sup Forums even wants to vote for this guy I mean it's 2016.
Hillary Clinton

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

iv'e been waiting for you to post this

Fuck I need to not drink and post that last part is a mess.

Sure the questions are loaded but he doesn't address that nor does he even come close to giving an adequate response to the issue itself He just goes on and on with his canned response with no specifics.

Trump just crushing that interview.
Chris Cuomo is a faggot, hope he gets AIDS from Anderson Cooper.

nice trips

change it to 'propagandist' or 'enabler'

>wanting mexicans filling this country digging ditches instead of having white people have children to dig the dotches that need to be dug one way or another

>falling for YET ANOTHER jewish propoganda piece designed to replace white people.
AN HEROOO

This
American media is bought and paid for.
You just have to outplay those shills when you get the chance at their own game.
Everyone up against Trump puts him or herself at risk by just giving him a platform to speak.

Dangerous Donald's wild ride

>It never ends

I am now a #TrumpActionShotgun

Nice try jew, go back to israel.

this or make white babies that can make engineer caterpiller ditchdiggers instead of imorting 50 mexicans forn the same job.

Why can't Americans just respect TRUMP? He just won in a free and fair election. Why are they undermining their own democratic values by belittling him like this? What the fuck is wrong with saying provocative words? Just words. Free speech et al. Cuomo is such a mediocrity. Trump made him a better interviewer.

>but he doesn't address that nor does he even come close to giving an adequate response to the issue itself

If he gives them a damaging soundbite (look how often hes taken blatantly out of context) it harms him far more than to just dance around their little gotcha questions

>Sweden
>Talks about making white babies

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

I love watching smug assholes being destroyed by Trump.

The media wants him to talk about what they want. Any politician would fed into that shit and give them what they want. Trump is going to talk about what he wants and put himself over. When he wants to talk about the issues he does. As of right now everyone is parroting their own brand of canned responses. Hilary and Bernie do it but the reason why they don't get called on it is the media isn't obsessed with them or stuck on trying to discredit them.
Trump has been against the media for a long time and now that he's winning they want him out. Nothing worse than a president who won't take their bait and fights back.

>gondola
>speaking
>interacting

FUCK YOU

this my poobrother, trump will let you nuke pakistan for your support

the tolerant left at work

>19 minutes

Is there a specific part I want to hear?

So where's the destroying? I'm 5 minutes in and he's just rambling on and avoiding questions like always. The reporter is annoying because he won't answer a simple fucking question.

Pretty funny they try to shill for Clinton and blame NAFTA on Bush even though Clinton signed it. I don't like the Bushes either though. I hope Trump eventually unloads on them and kicks the Bushies out of the party. They basically destroyed the country: mass immigration, globalization, shitty wars, etc.

kek

i'mnotthe one with london buses with allahu akhbar banners and a muslimmayor. We haven't come that far yet.

Fuck off Shillton.

>Trump doesn't even answer his first question on Clinton
kek
>He just steamrolls the interview and doesn't directly answer anything really

>Select the mountains
>You seem to have mistyped the captcha

Po-... You have a there Pajeet. Thank you

>Of course there's also the posibility that putin really does just want to be friends again.
that's exactly what he wants and he's tried this with the last two presidents, but the US can't get out of the cold war mindset.

The shilling never ceases to amaze me

redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/05/09/trump-well-just-print-money-avoid-default-specifically-advocated-saturday/

4:32 you can literally hear the wind being sucked out of the reporter's yuge ego

>Mr Trump are you going to raise taxes on the rich??
>what the fuck are you talking about? I mean negotiate them up from my low proposal, as I said very clearly
>hey hey don't get mad, thats just how its being reported , and as you know we have no control over how things get reported by us

Even in the video he point out how the New York Times took his words and misrepresented them. That shitty host tried to cut him off. Notice when ever Trump is in the right they try to talk over him.

the question has already been answered, we all know hillary went after clintons victims, harrassed, sent private detectives on them and destroyed their carreers.
CNN know this too, they just pretend. the info is public.

>can't answer hard hitting questions for fear of what you say being taken out of context
>just make an appearance to advertise your brand
Damn US politics is a joke.

>That huge sigh from Cuomo at 4:30
I love seeing the media kikes in such a distressed state. God damn it's glorious. We need more people like Trump to stand up to the media jews.

Oh my fucking god are you seriously defending Trump in the interview? He literally said the night he won CNN has been very fair to him and now they ask a critical question and he fucking starts crying that they're being meanies to him. And then he avoids all other questions and starts repeating his
>MUH MILITARY
>MUH WALL
>MUH TRADE
>MUH CROWDS
Jesus fuck I got a fucking headache watching this

Wow I used to support Don but this post has really made me reconsider. I sure as hell don't want to see WW3, I guess I have no choice...I'm now a #CruzMissile

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1462683704398.webm

WHO SIGNED IT

I hope Bernie cucks get to see this savagery, CNN just got btfo hard

>Do you support expanding the GI bill
>I love vets
>begins talking about trade
Jesus fucking Christ trump, I love you but why are you so fucking retarded during interviews.

No doubt about that.
Fact is Trump is navigating the shit pool that is US politics the smart way. Once the general election comes and he has all his shit mapped out and while Hillary is stuck repeating all the same shit she's been slinging all year. It's gonna be a one sided fist fight.
If this interview were with someone like Cruz or Kasich they would have been back peddling and stumbling and that would have been in circulation for days. With Trump being braggadocios about his feats in the primaries which are all true they have no weapons. They can't touch him. They can't dissect his words. Inbetween the bragging and ramblings is his real plans. He's not giving all the pieces yet.
The man knows what he's doing.

You must be watching a different video than me. He killed it but started sounding a bit Jewey near the end.

It's called "working the refs" and "staying on message".

Wow, CNN is posting.

>all these mental gymnastics
You sound like a complete fucking retard right now.

This guy is terrible at answering questions.
>"Yes or no do you support the GI thing"
>goes on for 3 minutes about whatever

Why does he do it? I love him, but it's cringey.

Am I the only guy here who keeps a butter knife and some crackers handy at all times so I can reach down my pants and smear some smegma on the crackers for quick nutritious snack?

Didn't that cnn cuck say he had a panel lined up? Never heard about that again...?

why is that ever even a question? if anything it should be would you cut it

nah, if I was cnn, I'd would be shilling for hillary at the same time.
I'm still voting Trump over Hillary, but God damn some of these recent interviews make me cringe.

Hence forth, Moldova will be known for their designated town rapists.

Retarded? No, he dodged it

>Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Free_Trade_Agreement

>Do you support expanding the GI bill
That not what Cuomo said. He said the congress snuck a bill in to take money from the GI Bill and spread it elsewhere which vets did not want. Cuomo then said "Do you support the "current" GI Bill." Meaning the one congress snuck in. Cuomo tried to get him to say yes which would have been detrimental to Trump's campaign. Instead of being baited he moved on. Now the media is playing up the narrative that Trump doesn't even know what the GI Bill is due to it.
I wish he would have called Cuomo on his shit instead of moving on to trade but it's better than pissing off a big chunk of his voters.

Fuck off CNN Jew shill

Now I understand why he didn't want to debate Cruz one on one.

this. these fucking retards complaining don't even see how they're just trying to set him up for ridiculous irrelevant headlines

How are people replying to this bait? Holy fuck.

What are the regular voters going to hear though? That he was avoiding the question.