SHOTAS
NOT
FOR
LEWD

discord.
---------
gg/ctagmQE

I thought lolis were bad

If anyone has straight shota where the women aren't disgustingly fat I would like to request that also

checked and granted

Gracias. Will be lurking to see some straight shota anal if it pops up as well.

How this isn't against Sup Forums's policy of child abuse baffles me...

I can smell the b8, but if you are serious, it's because it isn't real.

It's not real, but nobody knows if the people distributing these images would actually hurt a real boy.

I never see threads of 2d babies getting their shit pushed in though

I sure hope not, boys are for loving, not abusing.

i prefer shota in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=ajA0Zi_M9pg

How is that shota?

Shota=little boy

boys with 10/13 yo is shota

Saying that you like boys in real life makes you a creep. Also it's shotacon images that people are posting here not some fantasy about an actual kid

I fantasize about young boys, but I would never molest a boy. I was babysitting my friends' son a few years ago, and not a single sexual thought entered my mind, I was more focused on thinking of fun activities for the little guy. Not even when he's been on my lap a few times have I felt any sexual desire. I just wanna hug the adorable little fella.

Somewhere i think there's nothing wrong with that. If you could choose im sure as hell that isn't anything you'd choose. But if it becomes more than that and lead to molestation etc, it becomes a problem or a decease

While does this cancer exist

I doubt it'll ever get to that, I don't feel any sexual urges at all when around kids, I mostly find them annoying. :P

I'll comment on the whole "child abuse" thing. I only like shota when the sex is with a female, one who is at least a little older and has "matured" while the boy hasn't. I find it depraved and taboo, and just another slutty thing the female is doing/having done to her. In many ways it is similar to beastiality, interracial, cuckolding, rape, and other hentai to me. But I'm sure I'm in the minority.

I used to give youtube boys subs and shit because I remember being a dumb little kid and I knew it'd make me happy to get attention, but I stopped after finding pizza.

>tfw you just want to make someones day but faggots have to ruin it

I like this kind of pics

Fags

every single pedo on Sup Forums says these EXACT words every time, and it never becomes less pathetic

why

I was a chubby boy and not nearly this cute. Please stop falsifying chubby boys.

WTF? you like shotacon but no boys hahahah

i don't know if you're a murderer either.

any other stupid comments?

i do NOT like shota.

am i doeng et rite??

Like, it's cool and all that you like pretty young boys, but you shouldn't derail a shota thread just to post them.

The same way you wouldn't want niggers coming to a young boys thread just to start shitting all over with random images, you shouldn't come to a shota thread and post real boys.

That kid is really cute, btw, but you really shouldn't post that here.

Derail my fellow red negrols

no it isn't cool, actually

sorry, man

gay pedo thread

No, it's not normal to like young boys

Such pretty image, holy shit.

witness my power

not as pretty as yours UWU

FYI you're all going to prison and all of your whining about how "it shouldn't be illegal" means nothing to the courts.

finally someone who isn't a dickbrained nonce

so hot

all the closet pedos in here are funny

you fuckers are going to get your rectums dilated by large, angry black people when you're in prison, yknow