I know it isnt an STD because my girl doesnt have it and neither me or her cheat, because I actually like my gf...

I know it isnt an STD because my girl doesnt have it and neither me or her cheat, because I actually like my gf. Had it for about a few weeks and its unnerving. It looks like follicultis. Is that what it is?

Is it itchy? Could be poison ivy or just general contact dermatitis. Get some cream

Any recent exposure to nerve gas op?

Did you shave there recently? Looks like razor burn right where a piece of clothing rubs causing ingrown hairs too.

shingles

Nah my dude, just doing a summer job at a winery with no exposure to any sort of pesticides.

sorry OP
you are dying

Better hope not OP, shingles fucking sucks

It is quite itchy, been putting Penaten cream on it to relieve the itch.

Thats what i think it is tbh, any idea on how to remove it ASAP? Looks like herps

Probably poison ivy/oak. Get some poison ivy soap and scrub away

this.

ER doctor here, we've been seeing a lot of this type of rash lately. Near as we can tell it's a new hybrid of herpes cancer and aids. Sorry OP but you better cash in your checks

If hydrocortosone cream males it worse its a fungus and use antifungal.

Doesn't look like shingles, it looks really similar to ingrown hairs.

Care to elaborate some more?

Oh God.

Shingles were the worst.

yes, this is it.

Have you shaved there?

That is the Herpes Simplex Virus

Could be a rash, I get heat rashes during summer, clears up shortly after if I don't scratch, put some apple cider vinegar on a q-tip and rub it over it, it may sting but it helps neutralize your skins pH level

The better question is...why do you have nigger hands?

Could be bedbugs

welcome to the shingles club homeslice

Im just tanning from working outside in the vinyard lately.

Piss on it while in shower. It will be gone in the morning. Army hack.

Yeah it appeared after shaving there. I also have eczema so I think its related to shaving irritation followed by sweat from baseball.

It's Psoriasis. have you been stressed out lately?

Put some Sudocrem on there 2x or something a day (just don't overuse it and apply thin layer) and that shit will be gone in 2 weeks

Would regular vinegar work just as well. Tbh its just really embarrassing and i don't wanna got to the Doctor. (Canadafag so free healthcare tho)

It definitely is not. I looked at images and it doesn't look too similar.

It's some sort of allergic reaction but I don't know the name in English.

Use a cream with corticosteroids.

Well you got what I got and it looks exactly the same

>I know it isnt an STD because my girl doesnt have it and neither me or her cheat,
> her cheat
no one gonna touch this cuck?

Nah, nobody will touch me because im being real and been with her for 4 years.

>buddys gf thinks he cheated on her
>she cheats "in retaliation"
>hes an idiot and cheats "in retaliation" back
>munichagreement.jpg
>peaceinourtime.midi
>everything mellows out
>few months later, she gets a herpes flare up
>blames my buddy cause he "fucked some nasty whore"
>buddy has herpes now because theyre both dumb, so they stay together, cause fuck it, the damage is done and its hard to find a steady fuck with the herp
>sadpepe.jpg
>4 years later theyre finally just sick of it and forever alone is better than being with each other
>buddy gets tested, cause hes never once had a flare up
>the Legend of Ironcock is born. 4 years behind enemy lines without a single wound. 4 years of slamming it raw dog. 4 years of hatefucks.
>one moment of justice.
>calls her up and tells her hes negative and shes a filthy herpes laden whore
>VEdayChurchillSpeech.wav
>sweet justice.

tl;dr - its possible your slut cheated and caught somehting but is an asymptomatic host.

get tested, bro. back in my day they shoved a fucking 8 foot long qtip down your cock uphill both ways. they dont shove a Qtip down your dick anymore, its painless and if you go to a clinic its usually free or cheap as fuck.

I'd use apple cider vinegar, I bought mine at the dollar store. Cured my rash that would usually take a few weeks to go away by itself, it took 3-4 days with ACV and it was gone. It's also good to drink a tablespoon in some water a day, good for pH levels and cleaning out liver/kidneys.

I used to have the same problem when I shaved down there. Put rubbing alcohol down there after you shave. Should clear it right up unless you have a really bad skin condition.

looks like aids to me

contact dermatitis, I just had this by my ball fro recently and freaked out because it looks like herpes.

It looks very similar to the allergic rash I get to nickel. Is it roughly where some metal could be touching your skin

Pro tip
>call doc
>see doc
>doc gives you stupid shit to heal you
>done

Why the fuck are you stupid aw

>neither me or her cheat
hahahahahaha

Antibiotic ointment.

Get off the internet and go see a real doctor.

Are you seriously asking a bunch of Sup Forumsumfucks their medical opinion?

It's fucking encephilitis, BTW

Doctors don't care. Get it checked out

Scabies. Call your doctor ahead of time and tell them what it is you think you have and go and get either a) Permethrin Cream or b) Ivermectin Pill. If you don't have insurance or can't afford the doc, you can order Ivermectin off petmeds or you can make some homemade Permethrin cream. Godspeed Sup Forumsrother

This actually works for a lot of things.