Girls having 'daddy' fetish is practically mainstream

>girls having 'daddy' fetish is practically mainstream
>guys having 'mommy' fetish is weird
why

Because a Daddy fetish either comes from a good father she improperly associated with sexual gratification (for whatever reason) or a shit father she always craved affection from.

A Mommy fetish usually comes from a very creepy relationship between mother and son.

Because we want men to mature and women to stay little girls.
It's also a fetish to dress up women in Catholic school girl outfits. We don't dress up men as cub scouts.

More Iskra please.

Is that babe your mommy?

This
Why don't people realize that all dudes are naturally pedophiles? Fight it all you want but it's in your culture. It's in your blood.

idk I wouldn't mind dressing as a cub scout and crawling on top of a thicc milf like this

I'd do anything for her.

I wanna do stuff TO her, to her body. I don't care if she's there or not, conscious or not. I just wanna use her body.

I just want to plunge my tongue into her asshole.

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

Because normal guys don't want a worn out pussy and saggy tits.

conscious or unconscious?

As long as I can taste her asshole, I don't care.

>girls having a fetish for calling their men 'daddy' is practically mainstream
>guys having a fetish for calling their women 'daddy' is weird
why

Oedipus

it's called MILFs you dumb fucks

What if she's your mom?

Seeing as she is 26 years old, it's not possible.

even better imo especially if she's unconscious after I've put something in her drink

I have a daddy fetish have but I still think it's weird and most people would

>girls having 'daddy' fetish is practically mainstream

It's not mainstream, so many girls are ridiculted for dating older men, to the point that they get mad fun of in public with weird stares and disgusted looks.

I've found people only thing that thinking it's all older guys and underage girls..

Speak for yourself.

>We be loyal scouts

who wants to help me rape her?