Girl who works at bar keeps telling me her money problems

Girl who works at bar keeps telling me her money problems.
Tell her I could help.
Just convinced her to let me fuck her for 120.
Think its a good deal?
She's like 4'10. Nice ass and tits.

Pics?

No. If you want to help her, give her money. You are taking advantage of her, she won't be into the sex, and you probably won't even enjoy it.

Her workin

Women like sex too, and she's getting money. Somehow, I don't think she'll mind.

But I will enjoy it

Agreed

Another

$20 more like it

Clean poon like that not a real pro I'd pay her 200 and fuck her twice and then hit it every week after for a 100 and you're still ahead quite a bit

Not bad with 120 at first. Maybe I can do it regularly
I like tiny bitches like this. Should be fun

Gonna need nudes

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

Maybe she can let me take some, but dont have any yet.

I'd do it, so long as you don't act like a little bitch around her after the deed is done.

Have her text/snap you one

Damn this is bad copypasta

>newfag thread

Nothing to lose mate

/fukken thread

Yeah, if you have to pay her. Maybe you could try to wiggle your virgin self into a relationship with her, pay for a few things, give her a loan maybe. Heck user, maybe you will finally make your parents proud and they will allow you to be out in public with them.

Faggot you're fucking up the market. Never go above 100$ and make sure you spend the whole day or till you get bored.

Why not make a mutually beneficial relationship.
She looks fun, but wouldn't date her

OK
I wouldn't
I will try
True
Plan on hitting it more than once

usually when a girl complains a lot about money to guys she lowkey is hinting that she'd whore herself out for cash. I knew a couple girls like this in college. Nothing wrong with it man, if youve got money to burn, I can't think of a better thing to spend it on. Have fun dude

>meet girl at bar
>give her a loan

C U C K

That's what I figured and I will.

Tell her you want gfe.

Some things to consider:

1. This is likely not the first time she has done this.
2. Letting you think this was your idea may be part of her hustle.
3. Be prepared to firmly assert your position but avoid incriminating yourself when she inevitably shares her guilt with you and expresses her desire to back out. There's a good chance she's counting on you being a nice guy who will just loan her the money.

She will definitely fuck you for it, don't settle for less than you agreed. Wear a condom.

I had a similar experience with this bartender user. Girl kept preaching how she was broke and could use some cash so, being hammered I joked that I'd pay great money for a blowjob from her. She laughed and kinda brushed it off and then later asked if I was serious. Met her later that night and fucked her for $100. It became a weekly thing for a while and it was fucking great.

This would be best case scenario
Hate condoms but I hear ya
I think thats what's happening

Why did it stop?

Christy?
Tampa?
Ella's?

She quit working there and hasn't been bartending since. It's only been a few months so maybe we'll hookup again.

obvious hustle is obvious but fuck it go for it user. lawyer up when she cries rape

Uh..... Yes.

Uh oh, niggas gonna kick yo ass!

She sounds popular. You got hustled, son.

Women who are bad with money are almost as bad as coke whores and cat ladies. I try to stay as far away from them as possible.

He didn't get hustled. He made a deal. He was asking if the deal was a good one. Simply hired a hooker.

>she won't be into the sex

You're saying that like it's a bad thing

He got hustled like all the other idiots that fall for her I need money 'trick'. You would fall for it too.

He offered money for sex. It's called prostitution, dumb ass.

You're going to have fun. Trust me.

Don't be shy about sticking it in her butt. She likes it no matter what she says.

Your mother teach you that? By example, I imagine.

He offered money under the pretence that she was not a working whore. I wouldn't consider it a hustle but if he thought she doesn't do this shit regularly than he is an idiot.

Wait you know her too???

Because I fucked her ass when she was drunk.

She doesn't regularly

Well, OP is a dumbass if he doesn't know she's a ho.

She's gonna rob you or go to the police for solicitation, she might could even hit you with a lawsuit for even propositioning her which would fix her problems short term without your dick...

Yea right dude. No matter what some people may want to believe most women are not actually whores that will fuck for straight up cash easily. The only reason for her to complain to someone about money constantly is if she is looking for someone to take care of it for her and it looks like she found a sucker. It is super easy and much safer for whores to get jobs as bartenders and just work for regulars than it is to be out on the streets.

Her and a pimp may rob him but she ain't going to a cop. She is nothing but a whore.

In other words, she a ho.

Who waits tables at a restaurant bar?

you have to at least offer over 200 Sup Forumsrother

Yes. You don't realize just how much safer that is. It works the same way as someone that frequents a bar or restaurant often the servers/bartenders come to know them. They watch your habits a little while make sure you are not the type to do something stupid that could hurt them or their business and then move in for the kill.
May of the low-mid level bars are perfect for it because it attracts a lot of sad sacks and just all around desperate people. Let me ask you this do you often go either alone or meet a friend there?

Both. Mostly with friends

I mean do you go with friends or do you meet them there. If you constantly go with a group then they are less likely to single you out as a target. If you go alone or arrive alone (even if you are meeting friends) it gives the impression that you live a lonely life.

Go there after work with friends

yes wtf? why the fuck do people ask Sup Forums stupid as fuck questions

Because Sup Forums

????

post the nudes already

What nudes?

You must be joking dude. Acting like a whore is like one of the most common turnons for women next to being forced.