Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe..
Look what i just bought, it's a 2009 Luis Roedrer Cristal ;)

You see i don't drink piss like workingclass dumb idiots drink.. piss like beer and fucking cava. ;)) I only drink expensive champagne ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Leave please.

The avocado (Persea americana) is a tree that is native to South Central Mexico,[2] classified as a member of the flowering plant family Lauraceae.[3] Avocado (also alligator pear) also refers to the tree's fruit, which is botanically a large berry containing a single seed.[4]
Avocados are commercially valuable and are cultivated in tropical and Mediterranean climates throughout the world.[3] They have a green-skinned, fleshy body that may be pear-shaped, egg-shaped, or spherical. Commercially, they ripen after harvesting. Avocado trees are partially self-pollinating and are often propagated through grafting to maintain a predictable quality and quantity of the fruit
The word "avocado" comes from the Spanish aguacate, which in turn comes from the Nahuatl word āhuacatl [aːˈwakat͡ɬ],[12] which goes back to the proto-Aztecan *pa:wa which also meant "avocado".[13] Sometimes the Nahuatl word was used with the meaning "testicle", probably because of the likeness between the fruit and the body part.[14]
The modern English name is not etymologically related to the similar-sounding Spanish word abogado, meaning 'lawyer' (as in advocate), but comes through an English rendering of the Spanish aguacate as avogato. The earliest known written use in English is attested from 1697 as "avogato pear", a term which was later corrupted as "alligator pear".[15] Because the word avogato sounded like "advocate", several languages reinterpreted it to have that meaning. French uses avocat, which also means lawyer, and "advocate"-forms of the word appear in several Germanic languages, such as the (now obsolete) German Advogato-Birne, the old Danish advokat-pære (today it is called "avocado") and the Dutch advocaatpeer.[16]
Regional names
In other Central American and Caribbean Spanish-speaking countries, it is known by the Mexican name, while South American Spanish-speaking countries use a Quechua-derived word, palta.

An egg case or egg capsule, colloquially known as a mermaid's purse or devil's purse, is a casing that surrounds the fertilized eggs of some sharks, skates, and chimaeras. They are made of collagen protein strands.[1]
Because they are lightweight, they are commonly washed up by the sea, often found at the strandline, the farthest point of the high tide. The egg cases that wash up on beaches are usually empty, the young fish having already hatched out. Furthermore, egg cases are often found in commercial fishing gears like nets and pots, and on the sea floor during surveys using an ROV.
the 9 extant orders of sharks, egg-laying is found only in three:
Bullhead sharks[edit]
The egg cases of bullhead sharks (Heterodontidae) have spiral flanges that allow them to be wedged inside crevices or into sand.
Egg case of a brownbanded bamboo shark
Carpet sharks[edit]
The bamboo sharks (Hemiscylliidae) and the zebra shark (Stegostomatidae) lay eggs on the bottom, while the other carpet sharks give live birth. The egg cases are oval and covered with adhesive fibers that serve to secure them to the bottom.

Ground sharks[edit]

Egg cases of a catshark
Some catsharks (Scyliorhinidae) and the finback catsharks in the genus Proscyllium are the only members of their order that lay eggs. The egg cases of catsharks are purse-shaped with long tendrils at the corners that serve to anchor them to structures on the sea floor.
The size of egg cases vary; those of the small-spotted catshark or lesser spotted dogfish, Scyliorhinus canicula, are around 5 centimetres (2in) long, while those of the greater spotted dogfish, S. stellaris, are around 10 centimetres (4in). That excludes the four long tendrils found in each corner, which assist in anchorage. Egg cases from rays vary in that they have points rather than tendrils. The colours and shapes of egg cases also vary greatly from species to species.

lol.. calls people loosers, and drinks teenage champs from baybybottle... you know why the bubbles are best on magnum don't you? "winner"

Giv tips or tits I'm happy with either

LOL Cristal. Shits overpriced piss water to get money out of the pockets of dumy shitskins

Fake and gay. It's not September yet.

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

>september 5th

Rich enough to post from the future.... whoa...

Damn I hate being a poorfag with only one dimension of time... :(

Also, what kind of noob would buy that shit? You don't even know how to rich correctly.

Eurofags switch month and date ppl

Day then month for the rest of the world. Low quality b8 m8

>only buying items with the designers logo

Smells like new money.

Whip that out at a party, and you'll have all kinds of dick to suck.

retarded american detected
although I guess the retarded part is redundant

while I do realise that OP is, in fact, a faggot, have you two retards not heard of British date order?
I.e. DAY / MONTH / YEAR

>2009
Your "aged" wine isn't even 10 years old and absolute trash. I own a wine cellar full of bottled merlot and champagne from the 1920s. You're maximum pleb

Your use of the winky face tell me you have a micropenis so

keep your money, babydick.

Damn guys... come on don't give me the (you)s that easy. I expected maybe ONE bite.

Fag is right, wasting so much money on alcohol.

We will have our cake.
''Origano origamo''

Doesn't champagne go stale?

Why the fuck would they do that?

So you are drinking women alcohol and you are proud of it. I don't know if this is bait. Also prove that you are rich by sending ne a bitcoin

Its not even september, you dumb sack of dicks

Isn't it logic to put numbers in a hierarchy?

Unless you're a professional wine keeper and controlled your wine on a decade basis it must have turned to vinegar by now. I don't trust anything in your post.

You and OP can go be faggots somewhere else.

You're that new money faggot who makes these threads occasionally with your gay fucking nigger clothes and sneakers. Fuck off faggot

>be chef
>prepare food for millionaires
>always eat same if not better
Couldn't give 2 shits about booze tho

>wine

Good man. Booze is shit

Would it hurt you to at least try suicide? Maybe just dip your toes in a little? Who knows, you might like it!

>735320595

Nice try faggot, now go spend a bit more of daddies money on a noose and off yourself.