Civil War 2017 begins tomorrow

Civil War 2017 begins tomorrow.
Which side will you join?

The ones that aren't pussies and actually know how to use guns... Go reps

Kek

>muh guns

Neither. I refuse to choose between Dumb-as-Fuckastan and the Anti-cisgenter Coalition of Safezones. Let them kill each other off. Maybe then we can have a sane country.

One side has all of the guns, all of the natural resources, and most of the military bases. The other side has a monopoly on rusted out factories and faggots. Get fucked.

>One side has all of the guns, all of the natural resources, and most of the military bases. The other side has a monopoly on rusted out factories and faggots.

t. butt hurt southerners in 1860

where are all the faggits niggers criminals spics smelly hippies liberals and mudslimes located?

Which side is against the jews?

The stormcloaks

The red states are where most of the guns and food are located.

Easy choice.

what is this? i'm seeing it across multiple threads.

Some retarded meme that will be forgotten in a month.

Rolling.

Blue, Fuck you overlords

Seal off the cities and the war is over

when the american society slowly collapses beneath its own decadence and gluttony, I shall unleash my cyber warfare onto all digitized infrastructure in america, leaving me and my robot army to destroy those that once crippled a once great nation who allowed incompetence and demagoguery to rip the fabric of the government apart. I will then proceed to insert myself to the government as autocrat and overseer of all human activity in the landmass.

Hah fuck

PA so 'publicans

Terminators and drones will hunt you down. Republicucks are too stupid they will use up all their resources and kill each other. Easy win.

Why does Steven Tyler look like a grandma

Civi War wont happen.

Edgelord alt- right tards are too fat and basement dwelling to get mobilized in any effective way

Libtard gender studies graduates are too busy posting on tumblr and coming up with new pronouns

Everyone else will just go about their business.
I choose that side.

Fun fact: Minnesota has a higher rate of gun ownership than Texas.

>civil war
>rednecks with guns
>no anti-air
vs. US military
>airplanes
Go back to fucking your sister, Zeke.

Didn't we already do this? I think it was 1861. The guys who thought they were bad asses had said asses handed to them. How many more times do you drunk PBR's want to relive the fact that you rednecks were mowed down by the thousands by us Yankees? You wanna do this again? Throw your bibles and racism at us again? Same results. Kick you're redneck asses again. What the fuck has changed other than the lack of education funding. Anything below the Ohio River and the PA southern line lacks any resembles of an education Fucking morons. Rip the fucking tube out of your tractor tire and pretend it's a Caribbean vacation. Fucking shoot yourself already.

Nothing more pathetic than a southern Sup Forums pretending to be tough while posting pics of himself with a but plug up his ass.

Fucking queers.

Does it begin tomorrow OP? Don't be playing with my emotions. Can't wait to clean this place up. MAGA

Sure kid

You dont get it, user.
They are the only real patriots, so the military iwll automatically destroy all the major US cities(aka Hillary email centers).
Right...

...right?

Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, and Wisconsin: The states that saved America as we know it

True. Every godless evil libbbberul I know has more guns than my most ardent self proclaimed "redneck gun nut" friend & ex army buddy. They are also big fans of the constitution, are the only people I've ever met who seem to have proudly actually read the thing, and are not partisan idiots.

I don't know any lefty tumblerinas, though I'm sure they exist. Seems like a fat millennial thing.

>still being a republican or democrat

Wisconsin famously had record low turnout, otherwise it votes red in state elections, blue in presidential.

It's... complicated, but there is a reasoning behind it.

Topkek.

>Military siding with lord Cuck
trump.

Calm down Cletus Go back to fucking your cousin

Yup. Saved America

Dude, have you been to a military base in 20 years? It's all niggers and spics. White boys are too busy playing video games and eating chicken tendies. "Real patriots" got their asses handed to them in the civil war. The 2nd time will be much quicker and decisive.

Nice try.....

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

That worked out how well last time. South was mowed the fuck down. I'm in for a second round.

My sides.

Are you really so retarded you don't get that my post was supposed to be cheeky?

America?

Whatever side has attack drones and tanks

Anyone find it ironic that confederate/nazi flag fags love to hate "niggers", but they are literally white niggers themselves?

Doesn't mean they know how to use the damn things

Which side will I join?

Why ... the winning side, of course!

Well, since libtards are too "love not war" to start a revolt, you better started on making your tumbler account and enroll in some women's studies courses.

if canada started or joined a fight they would be off the map by 6 am the next morning.

I'm guessing a big chunk of that is hunters who actually do use their guns for more than shooting stationary paper.

You tell em cletus

Guns don't require a PhD to use, Jethro...

They will win by not getting involved.

Like Switzerland wins every time the people with balls bigger than brains decide to shoot it out all around them.

The side with guns.

Blue side. DARPA got you covered.
Republicucks have low IQ.

>muh guns

You tell em Cletus

>That face when alt-tards literally think that only conservative states have guns.

Right this way sir

wait, what happens tomorrow?

I did tell them. Stay in the blue states. Reds will get lit by the military for trying to start a war.

Some edgelord trumpy is going to go waving a gun around and get shot by a policeman officer.

Red side gobbles up fake news like a babby on applesauce. They will be easy to control with propaganda. Also, most of them won't be able to un-wedge their beer guts from their barc-o-loungers before the war is over. They will just sit there and masturbate with their AReeeeeeeeeeeee-15s, much as they do today.

Im not a pacifist, I just rather others do the dieing, besides Im a paramedic, If there is a war I'm glad people will do whatever is in their power to not have me shot.

Nope. Their side can't get fakenews. Foxnews has already explained that only liberals consume foxnews. Hannity himself told them.

>muh guns

Kek that's cute. Republicucks will make this easy for us

He is transitioning.

It's about time.

This is the third time my post has gone over anons ' heads...

The Red States because they have the food.

Blue team, State of NE.
Omaha contains the population in nebraska, due to Republican gerrymandering we are a redstate from the buttfuck small towns.
>Flamewar begins between Neckbeards with thier Katanas and functioning sociopaths whom shouldn't own guns.
Where was everyone else when I was making prep'r plans?
Where are all the known fallout shelters in the Midwest? Metropolitan cities.
I think I rest my case.

What up bro. Paramedic fag here as well.

Why do people believe that red states are the only ones with farms?!?! Do you think blue states are literally concrete from border to border? Are you really that retarded, user?!

and most of the guns

and most of the military.

I'm not though. The other user is, I love you guys and you do a great service, but what is up with the cultish vibe that paramedics give off? Genuinely curious. Have 2 friend irl that are paramedics and it is like 85% of their being.

Im working retail atm while finishing school so I have no real pride in my job/profession. maybe I just dont get it yet.

that's because the twin cities are lib but the entire rest of the state is repubs

okay idiot. if you think gerrymandering is the reason your state went/is red then you are part of the problem and why your state when that way. last two elections a black man won which would make the nation not racist. Two. its people like you that cant accept the fact that others have a different opinion and didn't like clinton but your states rigged election cost the vote. grow the fuck up.

Just because the bases are in the state don't mean that they are automatically aligned with them. Thats not how things work.

Do you think that if england went to war with USA tomorrow that the bases there are going to start making bombing runs on the east coast?

Well I live in an extremely blue state so I have no choice in the matter. Go passive until the Red states win and join when I can.

>>"Go passive until the Red states win"

LMAO! that fucking hilarious, user! Do you write your own material?

Blue side will win because of foreign intervention.

What many Rs fail to realize is that most of the rest of the world aligns with the libs - and they will have a vested interest in seeing that things go well over here for the future.

This was a factor last time the shit went down as well ... and the 'liberals' of the time won that one, too.

>niggers and spics in military
>combat arms and officer corps disproportionately represented by white males

Well I guess if you were expecting the transportation corps or mechanics to ravage America you'd be right. Otherwise....

Make it sound less like you're a bleeding heart liberal and more of a conservacuck and you might convince a few retards. Nobody buys an obvious liberal shouting "No guys, REALLY! Liberals are smart and well armed and totally unbiased".
Anyways tell me my social fallacy.

If you think I'm the idiot, you have another thing coming. L
You are part of the Pepsi vs come debacle. On top of this, you are a fucking racist.
It's people like you that make it a necessity to start a civil war. Fuck you and your kind.

So, to summarize this thread:

Blue states can't grow food
Only people in red states have guns
The military is going to join with the side that revolts and starts a civil war
Guns are so complicated that only rednecks know how to use them
land mass = population
basement dwelling neckbeards are prepared the most battle ready people ever

The side with VA, faggot moron

Oh hey guys is this the troll containment thread? Ok kool.

haha good one, mate. a president is black and so no more racism. impeccable logic.