The american justice system works like this

The american justice system works like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3OiMqOHK90

Other urls found in this thread:

parool.nl/binnenland/verkrachte-nederlandse-vast-voor-buitenechtelijke-seks-in-qatar~a4318509/
youtube.com/watch?v=MEgnGlhdk9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That woman in your attached image spends a lot of time being bummed by Sheiks

How do you know?

She is from a poor family in Taiwan but goes on a lot of extravagant trips. Most recently to the UAE.

Who is she?

not gonna lie i wanna suck her pumpum

just checked her instagram, she is about as stupid as a goddamn rock

dat ass tho

What does she say?

jessicababyfat

It's a girl who fell for the thicc meme and it's all she knows since she lived in a hut in Taiwan.

There're many big amazing butts in Dubai and it's normal, but I still proud of my self cause I prove that Asian can have butt by hard working! Once I was standing at a restaurant some girls were sitting there and taking behind me, and when they said "plastic" I think sure they are talking about me, I turned and saw they were looking at me, suddenly I felt "viva Taiwan"the hard working paying back! I didn't have butt before, if I can do it, you definitely can do it!

damnn.. she a saucy little mare tho

How is that stupid?

This is what the comrade chairman worked hard to prevent.

>Text looks like it was written by 5 yo

Go easy on her, English is her third language. She is very fluent in Ching Chong and Prostitution.

Sounds anime as fuck

>How is that stupid?
when your ass is the achievement of your life you're a baboon

It's about text composition not fluency.

How come this girl is wearing no clothes but underwear BUT she's wearing no socks with shoes?

>Being healthy is and fit is not something to be proud of.

She is a prostitute. Helloo?

this is a very good picture

It's not

>being healthy and in form is an achievement

i too live in lardstralia

Do rich Arabs really give instagram girls tons of money to poop on them?

Why wouldn't they? Money is meaningless to them and half these Instagram girls are from countries where money goes very far. Imagine seeing all those comments praising that girl, and you know you've shat on her!

Yes. There was a Dutch whore a year ago who got caught for being a whore and, because a rich Arab didn't want to pay her. And she was so angry that she told the police in Arabland. She went straight to jail for being a dirty whore. Funny thing was that the media and her parents didn't knew she was a whore. But the internet knew. So the big media spectacle was suddenly over. And her parents suddenly wanted privacy.

Soon it's okay to be a fat neckbeard?

Wut? Any pics or links?

> Some people ask me why I cried in the the story video from @tambam_tw yesterday. Actually I was not sad about something I just can't believe I have such great life and have such great people around me after I training my butt, I have unbelievable sincere friends and great experiences, sometimes I doubt myself "do I deserve it?" I just want a big ass by workout that's all, and there are many people better than me! I'm so grateful for everything...and I'm always calm but that is the only thing I can't calm myself so I took a while to calm down.
what the fuck...

parool.nl/binnenland/verkrachte-nederlandse-vast-voor-buitenechtelijke-seks-in-qatar~a4318509/

Maybe her pimp wrote that. He also makes her pictures. They are not selfies.

Haha holy shit. Got any pics of her? It would be even funnier if she looked good

youtube.com/watch?v=MEgnGlhdk9o

She has a typical asian monkey face

I'm imagine some with a cockeny accent and slighty chav fashion sense saying this.