There is no way a lion can win against a fully grown Brown bear

There is no way a lion can win against a fully grown Brown bear

Other urls found in this thread:

allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35295
youtube.com/watch?v=JeKiO2M_NFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're wrong

Yeah ikr, but it would b one hell of a fight

There is no way for a fully grown Brown bear can win against an orca.

giant dog vs giant cat. the dog's gonna win, but get its face scratched the fuck up.

I don't think a dog could win against a cat of equal weight.

Been done in late 1800'd / early 1900's in Canada and Cali, if I recall, lion lasted

Look harder

No a lion won't win. Try a fully grown male Siberian tiger.

still doesnt stand a chance

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

a bear will rip the lion to shreds.

Fully grown Kodiak / Polar bear? Lion would get shrekt. Keep in mind though, Lions come in groups. Full size Siberian Tiger would hold up much better in a one on one, but in a pit fight would likely lose. In an ambush the tiger would have a much greater chance of success.

Never underestimate a tiger those are some nasty fucks.

Ok, seems I was wrong.
lots of reading here.
allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35295
However, I don't seen any fully grown Grizzly bears in there.

>fully grown grizzly bear
brown bears are bigger

They certainly are. However fully grown Kodiaks / Polars are massive, and in a straight up pit brawl it would be hard for the Tiger to get any good damage in. The bear only needs to get a couple strong swipes in before he breaks bones. Ambush scenario though, even with the crazy sense of smell that bears possess, Tigers are one of the best ambushers in the animal kingdom in terms of ability to take down animals of similar mass with high rate of success. If the tiger got the jump, it would not bode well for the bear.

Exactly, there is no way for a tiger to .win in a full on cage fight. I was thinking in the wild.

I seem to stand corrected, interesting reads.

There is a video of a full grown tiger and a male lion, the tiger actually would have killed the lion, but because of the lion's huge mane, it could not get the lion by the throat. It actually tries twice then gives up. As tigers are solitary hunters, if wounded, they are dead, which is why it gave up. Lions being social animals have the females to hunt for food, unlike the tigers who don't have any backup.

Although the tiger does not look full grown, imo.

The Amur or Siberian tiger is the largest subspecies of the Panthera genus, known to weigh up to 800 lbs (360 kg), while large African lions weigh up to 550 lbs (250 kg). Average weight males is 181 kg for African lion, 221.2 kg for Bengal tiger and 230 kg for Siberian tiger.

youtube.com/watch?v=JeKiO2M_NFg