twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we still have another 6 months before the year ends

I've been pretty "meh" about everything too

> Listens to music post 1900s
mate

Are none of these good?

>>tfw there hasnt been a truly standout album this decade

ftfy

I finally found some fun thrash, and it's new.
youtube.com/watch?v=VmWGRqXKGvA

>listening to music post 1000 AD
lad...

What haven't you heard from this year so far?

lmao

It's worse than that. Literally every single album that has come out this year I've just listened to and then forgotten about it a month later and no longer listen to it. There have been none of those records where I spin it throughout the entire year. It's been incredibly disappointing. A Crow Looked at Me is not really an "album" imo so that doesn't count even though I like it.

Wrong.
As a side note, where can I go to listen/ get informed about new releases?
Excluding NME, Spotify and Pitchfork's new music segment?

soon.

Steven will save the year again

we're kinda trying to sway OP in the direction of good music

>A Crow Looked at Me is not really an "album" imo
Wut

Senmuth has released 8 full length albums this year alone and they are all good.
Bow down to our Autism God Senmuth, the Emperor of Sup Forums.
metal-archives.com/bands/Senmuth/90703

I go on Sup Forums

>that description
>that amount of albums
>that autism
It's like he's the personification of all that is Sup Forums.

Get some taste, pleb.

it's really not. it's its own thing.

Been some good bleeps this year
youtube.com/watch?v=bl7Jp9Ry_Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=Jz0mywgQsds&t=1511s
youtube.com/watch?v=UgiDrYTdNmE
youtube.com/watch?v=-CfXiIwrpxU&t=3184s

>73532868
also this

pic related is p good

The shit you listen to wouldn't even pass off as elevator music, that's how shit and boring it sounds.

Lol this looks like some edgy shit

PWR BTTM was good, but the album was pulled and they were dropped from their label like the day after it came out so it's hard to listen to. Other than that I've been either a little or very disappointed with every other album I've listened to

Is 2017 this decade's 2008?

*ahem*

>Narkopop
>Melodrama

sorry it's not radiohead or whatever indie shit reddit is obsessed with

>unironically thinks le girlpop album will save 2017

go back to r/Music

The shit you listen to is the very embodiment of reddit,
washed out generic noise with no meaning.

ffhks.bandcamp.com/album/jam

...ummmmmmmm?

t. hasn't listened to the album and never kissed a girl

I like saturation, fleet foxes, a crow looked at me, and this old dog. Guess I'm reddit :/

>It's worse than that. Literally every single album that has come out this year I've just listened to and then forgotten about it a month later and no longer listen to it. There have been none of those records where I spin it throughout the entire year. It's been incredibly disappointing
true

>A Crow Looked at Me is not really an "album" imo so that doesn't count even though I like it.
shit taste
this is your just your regular Bandcamp core, the reason people think it's something special is obviously not about music, it's only circumstances
it's like Blackstar 2.0, but this time it's even worse

lmao these posts are so fucking retarded
like you could decide whether an album stands out for anyone else

It was still 7 years ago though

if you want to be informed you kinda have to pay attention to all sources

>listening to music

>listening

well fuck me if this isn't the single most uninspiring lazy piece of shit of a picture to call your album's artwork

> living

It's fitting considering the message the hipster attempts to convey.

>tfw there's never been a truly stand out album ever

Really doe? You don't think DAMN. was good?

>tfw just chasing the dragon of the feeling I got listening to Green Day when I was 9

>ing
not even reddit liked it

>

I'm trying senpai but I can't write lyrics for shit

I liked A Hairshirt of Purpose and Rocket. Opinions on those?

>listens to sound
Why have you not unironically made yourself deaf

The new Vince Staples album is great. Also Algiers - The Underside of Power just came out today and it's very good.

Saturation?

>implying there's any standout album since 2014

This so much it hurts

I thought it was a great album, yet along with its drop in quality from TPAB, it was unfulfilling as I was expecting more from him. It ranks maybe in my top 10 of this year, but definitely not AOTY.

easily

saddle of the increate

Just wait until July 28th...

this is probably one of the best albums ive heard in a long time

this guy sounds like Hopsin's kvlt cousin

I think I'm one of the few people who doesn't really get her art pop -ish stuff but is absolutely in love with Chance of Rain. Maybe I just love murky analog techno with weird drum patterns in general.

To Pimp a Butterfly

> "if it's not an album by a p4k or indiehead darling I don't notice it"- Sup Forums

I enjoyed the new Pile album. The ILY's Bodyguard has a couple of great songs

Wouldn't call it a standout of the year but enjoying this since it was released earlier today

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>Buzzfeed-tier gif
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

oh yeah thanks for reminding me it dropped today

Unironically this

Utter trash. What are you 13?

I don't care that it's considered normie( who gives a fuck if somethings poplar or not, it's great).

I liked it, need to give it more listens tho

You're sorely missing out then...

youtube.com/watch?v=mEceonZkzac

no that was 2013

hol up

I've kissed plenty of girls and listened to that 7/10 album

You called?

>this is your just your regular Bandcamp core, the reason people think it's something special is obviously not about music, it's only circumstances
I mean that's part of the reason but it actually is a good album.

kek, no you haven't

m83 - junk
frank ocean - blonde
2814 - birth of a new day