No trap thread?

no trap thread?

Not exactly trap but a bump anyway.

Anyone know who this is?
I saved it a while ago and can't find a sauce.

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

not with a fucking boner kill like that

lmao faceapp is a godsend

what are you talking about? looks like a chick. maybe a 4/10 one, but a chick nonetheless

Would lick and rib those areola.

That's not a trap.

A trap has to look like an attractive woman, otherwise it won't trap anyone.

Wassup

Im so hard right now I would eat that sweet hole in the middle of the grass the second I get the chance

GAY

Alice user was to good for this world.

Daily reminder that traps ARE gay and you are all going to hell because everyone hates you.

are you fucking blind

Rear view ?

>that fucking caption

looks like a typical fat woman to me. maybe you need to spend more time in real life

So any more of them I don't have anything saved from their threads.

maybe you need glasses you omega neckbeard obese failure moron

Really a trap?

Nice eyes. This you?

Would cum on those tits.

That it is honey

Nice. Would take to a fancy restaurant.

was the only one I could find via google image search. i didn't save any of them

you have got to be kidding me

Nice booty. Have any bent over side shots?

Not really, sorry

lots of ugly women. you probably wouldn't know on the street. a lot of it's in the makeup

would eat her ass for a year

that fucking face

I like your aesthetic. Do you have kik?

looks pretty freaky on the right too, tbh.
but i concede to your lucky trips.

checked
and wtf is with drag queen makeup? shit looks ridiculous

jesus bro
how thirsty can you get

I do, but I never use it, like legit never use it

name / more?

that shit is so blurry... maybe i need glasses?

this fucking has to be a troll

Is my face passable or should I just blow my brains out?

k a l i n d r a

You look like the offspring of an alien and a terrier.

>kalindra still hasn't posted any anal stuff
such a disappointment

Nice

Passable but show butthole

Kys

where does she post? Sup Forums?

Damn, okay. Have any pics in a skirt?

Well, you've got the 40 year old cat lady look down.

Hand on the left is the girl that just finished eating me out.

or, you know, you could just be a dude.
as nature clearly has intended.
this trap game ain't for you, chief.
sorry.

Some makeup could help.

shit thats fucking sexy

Nope, none of those either

why post it for free when people would pay you (a lot) to do it?

At this point going back to being a dude would take more surgery than just continuing to my goal. Pic related.

True, and I might have a friend teach me about that soon, but I've been too lazy so far.

this is just some naked fag wearing a bra though

well then just kill yourself, i guess.

>21PlJJbQeyc.jpg
you and me would meet in a rock club with a punk band playing. id talk to you in the smoking area and we'd connect.. then we'd dance and have drinks. other dudes would try to talk to you but i'd be jelous af and keep close to you. then someone would insult you cause you ignored him, and i'd grab him and slap him until he he was humiliated and scared and did exactly what i tell him - "apologise to her, faggot. look at her and say Im Sorry"

we would go outside to smoke and make out and i'd reach up your skirt….

> five hours later you would be waking up in an intensive care unit with a concussion, with your head shaved and and face unrecognisably swollen. there would be scars on your forehead, deep scars all over your scalp. your nose would be permanently disfigured. your face and neck would be all cut up from having a glass shattered in your face while you were lying down.

And i would be in the local jail still fuming with anger.

Watch out user its the real world out there

you got girls eating your ass, you're doing better than me! its my dream to have girl or trap being into my ass

Fair enough

I get being lazy but it would be really the next step to "passing" and I mean you've got tits already...

i cringed so hard i threw my back out

Already had more than few guys try to put their hands up my dress, I just push their hands away, they get the message after a few tries, more interested in women anyway tbh

I don't like it either. It's too "gay" for me. Makes them look more obviously male. kek

Nice Tits

But yeah, seriously. The secret to looking like a female is all in the makeup really if you're somewhat androgynous.

Somehow this chick looks MORE masculine with makeup.

Chicks work on this all the time to make themselves not ugly (most of them are underneath the makeup)

Yeah, I've been pretty lucky with relationships since I started hormones, and also hormones makes anal so fucking good. I met a chubby lesbian like 4 months in that could make me cum so hard from being finger fucked that it literally made me cry.

I honestly need to git gud. Depression is a bitch tho

You look like an ex I had. But she was obese and had more facial hair than you do. I'm not using that as an insult. Its true. So 6/10 for being a better looking version of my ex but with dicke and balls.

want datass

Too bad. Your legs would probably look really good in a skirt.

Yummy
Is that pic of you

You look like a chick 100%. I wouldn't even question it. But an ugly one if you want to know the truth. Lots of dudes (6s,7s,8s) will still fuck you though

Would not mind those on my cock. What about your ass?

Yep, felt like posting older things.