Relative sells nudes on snapchat, but wouldn't sell to me obviously cuz am related. How can I pay her anonymously?

Relative sells nudes on snapchat, but wouldn't sell to me obviously cuz am related. How can I pay her anonymously?

make second account with different name, profit?

You make a fake account faggot

Got that part down, but how can I send payment without an account linked to me? Cash in mail, but want something instant.

You can send money directly thru Snapchat. That or PayPal.

Post her snap!

Being related was simply a great, reliable, air-tight excuse.

You're a cuck is the real answer.

buying nudes kek

Paypal lists your name.

make a fake one post results

now stop trying to sell your shitty nudes to us.

Did you ask her or are you assuming?

Yeah, but both of those would be linked to my account and possibly my name.

nah

how so?

yeah, not for it usually, but at least it's going to someone who I know IRL

This desu

pretend to be a Nigerian prince who needs to trade nudes for safe passage to America

Buy yourself a visa giftcard and load money onto snapchat with that. No link with your name

Why do you guys think I'm OP? I just got here.

Half and half. She doesn't do it for a living, but I know she has in the past. No guarantee that a paying customer will be accepted.

>this. this.

If you make another Snapchat and another PayPal, both with the same names that aren't your real one, what's the issue?

Well it may just be a matter of being polite. Are you on good terms with her?

Just tell us her snapchat name I will buy the nudes for you

Cant you set up paypal under a different name/email etc, pay into the paypal wallet, then pay from the wallet? then it will only have the paypall deets not the banks.

venmo is all the rage nowadays OP. idk how anonymous it is tho.

getting money on it without linking to my name and my accounts

So beta youd rather make a fake name to give someone money for tits instead of blackmail. I hope she finds out and then blackmails you for more money little faget

Just use a friend's PayPal account Oh wait you probably don't have any

Yes, but I'll be a complete stranger if/when I approach her w/ new account

not happening, white knight

but you paying into her account (for the pix) doesn't link your account to hers, so why would paying into your account link your accounts?

Dude stop being such a beta cuck and fucking nail her to the wall then fuck her brains out.

Buy the pics in your name then show them to her, leverage as necessary.

Use caution though she will probably want the romance and emotional stuff too.

Does she know you love how she looks?

man up and rape her op

this

how much is she asking for pr nude?

None I'd trust doing this with.

can't be too cautious

I knew you were a beta pussy but you are even more of a beta pussy than I thought

Probably. I gave her a massage the other week and full on grabbed her boob to get at "the pecs" and she was cool with it.

Holt shit, OP, it's not fucking hard. You have your real, personal PayPal. Then you have your fake PayPal with a fake name. You transfer money from your real to your fake. Now your fake has money that you can send to hers. There's no possible way your real one will show up.

jesus christ op stop being such a dumb cuck. even if she sees it was you it'll probably be after she sends nudes, then you can just blackmail her

Buuuuullshiiiiit.

Shit bait. Everyone here is an idiot

In that case you can probably be up front and ask her for pics.

This there is no way for her to see where the fake account got the money from. So it can't come back to you

lel fake and gay

>paying for a relatives nudes when blackmail is a perfect and free option to get them, either way she is going to find out it is you and hate you for it.

100% guarantee that won't work and will be bad for me. Has to be a fake name, ideally impersonating a dude from her college. But I'd rather not pretend to be someone else and just be user.

Thanks

She wouldn't and it would be worse for me than her if I asked.

aw, ok. well good luck! if only you could be open with her...

If she sells nudes her phones probably full of em just steal her phone.

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

Wow, you really are a beta scared shit less little cunt aren't you op

I have. Doesn't keep any good ones on her phone sadly. Got one hair covered boobs, a couple nice cleavage ones, and one flashing with her friends in the background. Need more!

Nah, more of a fetish to acquire nudes without them knowing it was me.

Blackmail her from an anonymous account with those. This isn't rocket surgery

Prove it by posting the flashing one.

Explain how it would be bad for you to ask or just pay for it on your acct?
>mom, dad! user bought nudes I sell online!
Yeah uh no
>wow creep/perv/insert insult here
If you get upset by this you should just kill yourself after posting the nudes online for us
>Scenario where she gets turned on
Now that's the kicker. You going to miss out on a chance like this due to being a pussy afraid of circumstantial unlikely outcomes? Come the fuck on retard

Nah, not about that blackmailing life. I'd feel bad about it and not worth the potential pain/stress caused to her.

Maybe... need to edit out face

Wat. You want to buy nudes from your cousin. But you are worried about stressing her out come the fuck on.
You don't deserve her nudes you beta faggot.

>edit out her face

Haven't you been posting pictures of her? We know what her face looks like.

No, that's not her.

Here's your picture

Buy an amazon gift card with cash. Offer to give her the amazon code in exchange for nudes

lopsided boobs are lopsided

Ohh, I like this idea, thanks!

You are welcome you retarded man baby

Ok, now post more pics.

This is just some random from Flickr

so who have you been posting?

random hotties

>be OP
>shows tons of hot pics of sis
>shit how do i get her nudes
>shit.Jpeg people are realizing it.
>pretends like he has be posting random girls
>exposed

OP add me on snapchat at mlanderly, I can help you out with getting some money onto an account anonymously.