Which character will deal the killing blow to Thanos?

Which character will deal the killing blow to Thanos?

Pic related is the only answer that makes sense, but it will probably be Iron Manlet.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spidey_Super_Stories
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Pic related is the only answer that makes sense

>not Anna Kendrick Squirrel Girl

Literally who? Not all of us actually read the kids comics.

Vision

It'll probably be Cap or Wanda. Russo's have implied at the least that Wanda is the key to Thanon's defeat.

How so?

She's way too powerful.
She's like psylocke meets magneto.

>the key
if we get her working...

Oh sorry about that

Adam Warlock, but he has only been used as a prop in GoTG so not likely.

I think they've said that it's because she's only scratching the surface of her power. And lets not forget that her powers come from the Mind Stone, which she's shown that she can manipulate though her telepathy. This is probably what'll be what allows her, or someone, to get a kill blow on Thanos when he has all the Infinity Stones and the Gauntlet.

>Thanos, obsesser of death
>dying

go back to your containment comic book board fucking newfag redditors

lolumad, think I'll stay here, make more threads

>muh prophets

Thanos won't die, he'll become a farmer.

It will be a woman who kills him, obviously.

I remember Sup Forums said that Widow would beat Ultron because she'd pick up Mjolnir and gain Thor's power.

Odin's dead tho.

Gamora or Nebula. Thanos will have frozen of them as a stature/trophy. While fighting the heroes of one the girls will awake a stab him from behind with a sword, then grab the gauntlet.

Dead or imprisoned?

He has four gemstones, he can't be killed.
Someone will have to manipulate time on his ass. Probably a black or woman.

>implying The nos and star dude won't have a dance off while Loki stabs him from behind and redeems himself for the millions of people he killed

*my sides

How does Thanos die in the comics?

His own undoing.

>but it will probably be Iron Manlet.
it'll be Captain Marvel.

Thanos weakness in the comics is his inner desire to actually fail.

What did he do? I just heard he gets the infinity gems and becomes God and there's nothing anyone can do to stop him.

Draxx punches a hole through his chest and rips his heart out, but it was all part of Thanos' plan so he can be with his skelly Deathfu.

He dropped some power cube because of an earthquake he caused to defeat Black Widow and Cap.

Dr. Doom

Captain America, of course. America always saves the world.

>Thor vs Odin
>Odin nails Thor with a single swing of the hand
>Whor vs Odin
>"E-enchantment o-outgrew the enchanter!" and some DBZ shit
>Ends with fight being abrupted, because we can't show Odin rightfully defeating what essentially exists because of him
Wtf, I hate Marvel comics now.

Trevor Slattery

>he still reads comics

Pic related is dead, Loki killed him.

Its doctor strange in the comics. cucumberbatch will save the world

Anthony Hopkins has been sighted dressed as a bum during shootings of Thor Ragnarok.

But you are right, relation to the movie is yet to be confirmed.

>AAA tier capeshit characters EVER dying

>Odin
>AAA tier

Thanos is in love with death and has a desire to be defeated and killed in battle to finally be united with her.
I don't know if they changed it or if it's even 100% correct tho, i grew out of comics a good amount of years ago.

Whoever wins, we lose.

I haven't read it since I was a kid but I seem to remember
>Thanos gets all 6 gems and erases half the life in the universe to get his waifu Death to notice him
>Odin rounds up all the most powerful deities ever worshiped on Earth like Ra, Budda, Zeus, Vishnu, for a God team-up (need to include Muhammad in the movie version for max butthurt)
>even they cant do shit against max power Thanos
>Satan (I imagine this role will be taken by Loki in the movies) talks Thanos into not using the gems to fight the Avengers when they turn up to impress Death that he can fight them fair and square
>he kicks the shit out of them and kills most of them anyway
>Thanos goes on a tour around various dimensions and kills the most powerful deities from the entire Marvel universe
>he even kills the other 3 original primeval forces at the start of reality from Death's "family"
>when he kills the abstract concept of Eternity he transcends the physical plane to inhabit that position
>Nebula notices his body is uninhabited and literally just takes the gauntlet off of it's hand and uses it's power to undo everything he's done
>Death wasn't even impressed and prefers that now the normal course of events will occure so the maximum amount of people will naturally die, rather than no one beable able to reproduce anymore and lie just ending all at once
>Thanos realizes he's the biggest friendzoned beta orbiter that shall ever or will ever exist and kills himself
>Death reincarnates him as a simple farmer so he can't be with her, the ultimate cucking

iron man's suit will be so damaged it can't fly so he'll get the hulk to throw him at thanos while using cap's shield to defend himself to get close enough to smash thanos in the fist with Thor's hammer blowing it up and sending the gems everywhere.
Then you get a repeat of that scene from guardians where they all hold hands while holding the infinity stones except with all of them.
Then the universe reboots.

And then we start phase 4 with the Fantastic Four?

>This
They even referenced it in Guardians. They better fucking have Draxx kill him

Doesn't Death love Deadpool? Or is that just in the video game?

>Being cucked by fucking Deadpool
>In the movies Captain America will just punch Thanos and he'll be defeated

>to get close enough to smash thanos in the fist with Thor's hammer

Tony can't lift Thor's hammer, not even while wearing the armor.

>Muhammad
And Muslims won't even be mad bacause the movie will better than the DC ones

Death loves Deadpool, Thanos loves Death.

the original infinity gauntlet crossover was in like 1991 and deadpool was only introduced that year, but yeah, later on she falls for deadpool since he has died more than any other being, and Thanos is megacucked by it

>has total control over all possible dimensions
>still defeated by the friendzone

pottery

>Muhammad
There's no 4 year old loli superheroes tho

What if flash uses the speedforce to travel back in time to destroy the infinity stone?

she loves him because he's practically the only character in the Marvel comics who can't die. I know they killed him for good recently though, but before then, he was like the forbidden fruit for Death. Always showing up to talk for a few minutes at the edge of death, only to go right back to being alive.

They love each other, yes.
That's why Deadpool can never be killed, Thanos made him immortal so he couldn't be with death.
He get's it going with Domino after if i'm not mistaken, so it's really not a big deal.

He got his heart ripped out by Drax

Then in Secret Wars he gets killed by Dr Doom who has Dr Manhattan-like physic manipulation powers

He got banished from earth in Infinity but for a currently unexplained reason returned in Civil War II.

Muhammad's first wife was a cougar though, so Kamala will do fine.

>Be the immortal evil God of the universe
>All of time and space bend to your will
>Lose because you get cucked by Ryan fucking Renolds spouting Reddit memes

I can just imagine the quantity of coke that Stan Lee was snorting when he came up with that shit

didn't loki kill odin?

Since when has Stan Lee had anything to do with it?
Not necessarily.

We never saw what happened to Odin in Dark World, only that Loki had replaced him, wouldn't be the first time Odin was imprisoned somewhere else while Loki was running things.

They wont be any killing blow.

Hes gonna win, and nebula is gonna snake the gauntlet

thing im most curious about is what cosmic entitiies will be brought into the MCU. Its when those dude show up that thanos will himself to become like eternity, and leaves his body behind

then his just basking his power when nebula walks up and takes the gauntlet off his unmoving body

nebula goes beserk and then thanos teams up with dr stange, adam warlock and silver surfer to get it back

then adam does some magic stuff and she loses control and drops the gauntlet, then theres a literal scuffle and adam ends up with the gauntlet

he rights everything and then thanos is sent to a farm to live peacefully

i hope MCU adam warlock is good and hope he gets fleshed out well in gotg 2 and infinity war 1

i know this is the story for infinity gauntlet and not infinity war, but i think they are setting nebula up in gotg 1 for a reason, it makes more sense to do infinity gauntlet than infinity war too, considering they need to set up the magus for that

in the classic infinity gauntlet and infinity war stories, he doesnt die in either

he doesnt die until late in annihilation when drax rips his heart out

seems unlucky they would go that way

i hope we see farmer thanos

>the most dangerous enemy of the Marvel universe is an angry virgin who cant get his oneitis... comic fans themselves

What is Nebula?

Loki will do it. And nobody will expect it to be him except me.

edgy blue girl from GotG

>virgin

he has/had numerous children, who were literally his kids not just adopted like gamora and nebula

he went around slaughtering all his offspring at the start of hickmans even before i forgot the name, but its what brings him to earth where he fights blackbolt and blackbolt releases the gas, because his son on earth had some inhuman genes in him too

this blue waifu

OOPS

It will be a female I call tell you that right now. SW or Ms Marvel or somehow BW

Thanos is now a god and impossible to kill!

Let all of us combine our diverse powers against him anyway!

Hurrah Thanos is defeated!

Is he dead?

Hell no! No one dies in a Marvel movie, kid. It affects merchandise sales.

I thought she was just a typical villain who got killed in the end, I don't even remember what happened to her.

My concern is we are missing so many cosmic characters that have such large roles in thanos's storys; adam warlock, silver surfer, galactus and mephisto

i mean i know we get warlock in gotg but who knows how much development he will have

maybe strange will take his place, which would be weird but i might be okay with it depending on how good cumberbatch is

if loki takes mephistos parts, that would honestly be a-ok with me

but no surfer and galactus is just weird, because theres not enough powerhouses on team hero to stand up to him

wanda and thor both get btfo in infinity gauntlet, vision gets his wires pulled and iron man gets decapitated by his whore

see
>tfw your waifu is going to save the universe

>implying Tony won't die and leave his fortune and technology to a smart, sassy black girl

>"Oops! I let go of the cube!"

Does Thanos think he's on a fucking radio play or something?

she falls off the ship at the end and gamora catches her, but then nebula cuts her own arm off to get the fuck away from that green bitch

she lands on a spaceship below and hijacks it and presumably flies back to thanos to say sry daddy

she escaped by jumping off of the big bad's ship after green girl kicked her ass and stealing another ship from one of the space pirates or something

Arm got broken and she escaped, supposedly returning in the sequel to join up and become an anti-hero

>Hell no! No one dies in a Marvel movie, kid. It affects merchandise sales.

Quicksilver did.

Makes sense. Thanos getting the Mind Stone from Vision will likely result in the latter's death, and that could set Wanda off to tap into more power. She lost Quickslav, and now she loses Vision.

He's trying to teach children how to read, user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spidey_Super_Stories

>Vision will die before he gets to have a family
Sadness.

All of you are going to get pissed but

Its Pepper Potts

Screencap this. Source? I'm just going to say I'm really, really, really close to one of the writers

It's for the best honestly

>Death wasn't even impressed and prefers that now the normal course of events will occure so the maximum amount of people will naturally die, rather than no one beable able to reproduce anymore and lie just ending all at once
What? Thanos rendered everyone infertile?

there's a lot of room to introduce cosmic characters to fill those rolls
>Dr. Strange will have to feature them if they keep it that he does deals with dieties for his spells to work
>GotG 2 might involve them specifically going to meet them to help defeat Thanos
>Ant-Man & The Wasp might feature them if they're going to be going on dimension hopping adventures to rescue Janet
>Ms. Marvel might be cosmic set

Capeshit past street level is so fucking stupid.

can't have kids if you got murdered by le friendzoned grapefruit man

but if he didn't erase half the life in the universe all those creatures would have had kids who'd go onto die normally and so on and so on until the heat death of the universe, thus causing shit loads more more deaths in the long run

Gwen is gone.

She probably wanted too much for her minuscule role in the MCU. Probably the same reason they dropped Portman.

Who is the biggest jobber in comics: Darkseid or Thanos?

ar you retarded? she is out of the MCU now

it was even in a recent interview she said she had a falling out

>Gwyneth Paltrow defeats Thanos by giving him such ludicrous diet advice that it kills him

bravo Feige!

The readers

Got to be Thanos.

That's what will make it special, his heroic resolve will let him use it for that exact instant.

>Thanos dies of nutrient deficiency because he bought 6 limes on his SNAP card from Whole Foods

it will be Cap, he can already wiggle it, meanwhile Tony's resolve has been JUSTed