Leave turning the National Football League into a corrupt farce of a competition to me

Leave turning the National Football League into a corrupt farce of a competition to me

fuck this nigger for ruining professional American football

"I want the Cowboys, Packers, Seahawks and Steelers to make the championship!"

"Yessuh massah. We gun do dat!" - Referee Union

there's always fcs college football.

This guy has completely killed the sport for shekels

People still watch the rigged no fun league? lol

Best part about this game is that we don't have to see the liberal douchebags at C. Link anymore.

Thank fuck for that.

What Michigan radio station will be the most butthurt?

97.1 the ticket. They're butthurt even when teams are winning.

Because all our teams suck now and u of m fans are always whiny faggots

If you hate him so much, why don't you kill him?

The constant whining is insufferable though. When they're not asking if x should be fired they're babbling on about shit not related to sports in the least interesting ways possible.

Do we fire Stafford? Do we fire Jim Caldwell? Do we act surprised when the Lions sign a contract with a different station that won't lead out of their games with this shit?

>Samefagging how much you hate a radio station

Nope

>Do we fire Stafford? Do we fire Jim Caldwell?

These are legit questions to a team that never produces

Hard to produce when games are rigged against you. They figured out how they could get around it for awhile but the NFL has caught on.

>three NFC teams in the NFC championship
That's pretty fuckin' epic dude.

no b8 m8, being serious

Karsch and Anderson are boring as fuck senpai

Valenti and foster used to be good but now they hired some wetback to make retarded songs and half their show is just sound drops.

I could never stand to listen to it voluntarily. My mom had it on in the car sometimes when I would ride with her. That constant negativity really gets to you after awhile. It's hard to be in a good mood after spending more than an hour listening to people talk about how much your favorite team sucks, no matter how true it is. When I come to Sup Forums there's occasional shitposting and memeing about those things, it might piss me off a little but I do it to all the teams I hate too so it's fun and it's a little easier to take it when you're also dishing it out. I think it's extra faggy and cuck like to hate your favorite team more than their rivals. That's for bandwagoners and fairweathers who mouth off on Facebook comments when they've only watched a few games all season. Fuck all that noise.

Go watch FSD if you want them to lie to you to not hurt your feelings. You can listen to Craig Monroe explain how the tigers somehow aren't ass, for example.

>it's a shithawks get gifted an Owl appearance and BTFO by the Pats episode

I am rooting for them holy shit I can't wait to see Brady [spoiler]get injured then Garoppolo starting in the Owl and sparking a new dynasty[/spoiler]

It's not that I want someone to lie to me. I have eyes user. I can see what's happening. After a loss I'm not usually particularly happy about it. I won't forget it but I won't spend all that much time out of my day thinking about it. Detroit teams aren't the only ones I ever watch either despite only being a fan of Detroit teams. When it's over I'm thinking like "yeah, that was a shit game, let's see what else is happening around the league." Bonus points if I get to see a team I hate lose.

Fake fan

What am I supposed to do, let it consume every ounce of my being and never move on to do something more enjoyable? I am a NEET with no life. If I wanted to think about sports 24/7 and listen to people talk about it even when it wasn't on I could. I have other hobbies and interests though. If I'm going to turn on the radio I could listen to music I like instead of some jackass trying to segue from trashing the local teams to talking about politics and even more mundane topics. I'd much rather come to Sup Forums and shitpost.

>1/10 shoop

>print screen
>paste into paint
>color picker
>select background
>square shape + fill
>block out one of the yous

>I can't wait to see Brady get injured

Neither can I, user. Neither can I.

Honest question to you Ameribros. I recently started watching football again and seeing all these threads about corruption and bias I ask myself if I should stop watching. Do you really think the situation got worse throughout the years and there is some corrupt agenda going on behind the scenes? Or did the quality of the refs just deteriorate?

Its rigged as fuck. It always was but they don't even try to be subtle about anymore

this.