Looks in catalog:

>Looks in catalog:
Nudes, bullshit, fur fur fur...but no fluffies!

Its that time again putitas! Pull up a chair and grab a drink, fluffy thread with a new chapter of that mismatched duo "user &Leo"!

Other urls found in this thread:

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>So here we are again user
>Its a couple weeks after Leo took on that big purple fluffy and his horde.
>After scratching his cheek, the gaudy colored freak sniffled and wailed and chirped enough to give you a headache.
>You cleaned up the mess and got his herd settled in their respective zones
>Most went to the euthanasia room but what can ya do? No one adopts scarred up feral fluffies with a mean streak.
>You found the purple "Smarty of Smartys" had taken to tearing strips out of his bedding and rolling in them still crying.
>Yeah...he's a broken.
>But don't forget that you're cursed with being the unwilling avatar of an unfeeling and cruel universe to these little bastards.
>And unknown to you the universe hungers

Finished this yesterday

I can't fucking explain it, but I fucking love these threads

>You saunter in one sunny day with a spring in your step and a tired looking Leo trailing behind you
>Apparently the very pretty Ms. Karen took a shine to you and decided that you shout try the ever popular sport of "Boot knocking"
>Till three in the morning
>and judging by Leo's lack of sleep, rather vigorously and at a decent volume.
>you settle the little guy in the play room where he has shown considerable ability being an ad hoc smarty for the daycare fluffies
>under his stern eye the foals and mommas eat first
>Then the old and weak
>Then the colts and stallions
>and him last, always.
>He's even started teaching the colts tenets of your "Fluffy agoge" training.
>Respect for each other, strength in arms, er, hooves
>and only eating if they can sneak to the kibble without him seeing.
>Well fuck me. Kid's even got the fighting among the spoiled shits down to a minimum.
>speaking of your brave Leonidas... Time to check on his adversary.
>The purple asshat ended up in the suicide watch kennels next to a pillowed ex-mummah and an abandoned designer fluffy who never got the idea that demanding nice things constantly was not endearing
>but...something is different today as you descend the stairs
>Its too quiet
>No wailing, no chirps, no disconcerting, loud hoof sucking
>as you reach the bottom of the stairs to the basement/suicide watch area you see him
>hanging by a loop of blanket that you hadn't even left with him, outside his still locked cage the purple former smarty tyrant hangs limp
>Eyes popped wide, neck at an unnatural angle
>Deader than "Firefly"
>portable camera still pointed at his kennel row, red light still bright, recording.
>.......
>........
>.......
>Nope, don't even wanna know.

>After cremating the former smarty and doing the paperwork
*cause of death listed as autoerotic asphyxia
>Serves ya right you tyrannical rat fuck
>you decide to peek in on Leo.
>Instead of sleeping like you expected though you find him doing something that gives you pause
>While the daycare fluffies take their nap time in a large dayglo pile in the corner
one road flare in the middle of that would be comedy the nasty part of your mind flashes (hey you ain't perfect, everyone eventually hates the fuckers at least a little)
>you see him in the other corner, HUMPING THE HOLY FLYING SHIT OUT OF A BALL
>Little "enf end end" noises escape him as he wiggles on the object of his lust
>That ball... Does not....look pleased.

i come on to these in an attempt to understand them

there isnt much to get, fluffies are a twisted mirror of humans in a small part. they act like the worst part of humanity in contract to the MLP:FiM side of the fandom where everything is bright and happy.

fluffies are the aspects of humanity we hate, so many people right stories or draw pics of them at their worst and murder them. Its good stress relief, however other people just wanna kill something cute and happy.

It's weird. It gives an outlet for aggression I feel. Something that allows us to take horrible acts against cute, innocent creatures. Maybe it's a primal thing? I don't know. I don't have a reason as to WHY i like these threads, I just find that I do.

>he thinks hellgremlins are fluffies

ah fair enough they are certainly intriguing threads to say the least

fuck my spelling is horrible contrast* write*

i never got why they got called hellgremlins, i dont typically write them as evil little shits, i see them more as a neutral abomination on the whole of existence.

they dont know better because they're too dumb to know what is and is not acceptable. like killing a fucking brown foal. its vain for them to kill something thats not bright and happy.

i can see that

it all depends on the author and their vision of how they act. sure someone can write a story of ripping a fluffies leg off and beating it to death with it.

or someone could write a story where the fluffy is chill and just exists as a pet that can talk and emote and gibe comfort to its owner.

neither one is bad but its all based on what you look for in a story.

i`ve seen more gore themed ones than positive ones though i usually browse Sup Forums Sup Forums /vp/ and Sup Forums

>You quietly approach Leo from behind
>*Ahem*
>"enf enf enf enf"
>* Uh-chem!"
>"Enf enf enf enf enf enf"
>"LEO!
>"hic"
>Warily, and ashamed the little fluffy turns to look at you.
>you wave him to come with you and lift him over the doorway barrier to walk into the lobby,
>Thank god at this hour the Fluffy Tricounty Center is usually slow and the two of you are alone
>"Leo, buddy...what, ah, what were you doing?"
>The fluffy looks down and away and mumbles "Nuffin"
>You tilt your head
>"Leonidas...."
>He looks up, a fluffy with more muscle mass than most of the feral toughies that get brought in, taller too, and you realize that your little guy isn't so little anymore.
>"....otay daddeh, Weo was doing enfies on da baww. Weo get da need speshaw Huggies feews. See daddeh when fwuffy an a fluffy wuv each uddeh very big-"
>"I know how it works Leo, why the baww...ball?"
>A small marshmallow hoof scuffs the tile beneath him
>"Weo no gots speshaw fwen for huggies. An is no good to Weo to give speshaw huggies to mawes in pwaytime head cause dey no ask. See daddeh wen fwuffy an fwuffy wuv each uddah-"
>"Okay Leo... I get it... You're fapping with the ball"
>"Siwwy daddeh...Weo no fippin baww..Weo take baww to poundies town woke daddeh an fwen-wady Ms. Kawwen. See, wool daddeh, wine da big hoomins, wen a fwuffy an a fwuffy-"
>"Leo... Got it."

>Pound town... Damn Karen was fun but maybe they needed to watch the volume.
>Speak of the semen demon herself, Karen practically skips in the door, hair still wild, missing a fingernail which you're pretty sure is still somewhere lodged in your back
>"Hey guys, how's everything today?"
>You gesture at your pet sphere rapist
>"Caught the Spartan here giving special hugs to s ball in the daycare room."
>The fluffies small voice perks up.
>"Ya Mees. Kawwen, Weo took baww to poundies town, cause Weo wanted good feews. See, wen fwuffy an a fwuffy wuv each uddah....
user exit. Stage right.

I am so sad. I wish I was dead.

aetasxblog.wordpress.com/
Recently updated. New story coming soon. Please like and follow.

I was here when you started the story and I gotta say this is some good shit

the fanbase was created with negative themes in mind so that makes sense, however there is plenty of content that promotes daaawwwws, lulz and feelz

this has been rather enlightening

i try

this is mcgonagall btw, his stuff is excellent

McGonagall is who got me to want to draw/make fluffies in the first place

same, his work inspired me to start drawing and writing

also check em

this should help

>A bit later an ashen faced Karen joins you into the admin office
>"Leo needs a made or-
>Finger scissors snip the air
>"*sigh* yeah I know. First things first. Animal control said they got a group of five this morning. Feral."
>Karen nods and grabs her gloves and a couple cardboard kennel boxes.
>As you cross the lobby to the parking lot you spot Leo, passed the fuck out in a shoebox and blanket.
>Cool.
>A couple minutes of comfortable chatting with Karen about the events of the night before.
>She's being really cool about it. Maybe we got a winner here....
>The animal control truck arrives and already
>"HUUUUHUHUHUHUUU NO WIKE DAWKIES-Wet smawty out! GiB foweva sweepies-Mummah? *chirp*
>Oh god here we go.
>The animal control officer steps out...great...new guy.
>>You listen and realize....all of them are locked in one compartment
>"Dude, all of them in the one box?" You whirl and glare at the ACO.
>His eyes drift to you, red and heavy lidded.
>"uh... Yeah. I gotta have rooms for the dogs."
>Either he's high or taking night classes.
>Probably the first. He's got the "have this got cause I know someone" look
>You brace yourself a little and take the handle to the box. Karen opens the cardboard kennels and readies herself.
>Once again....the universe declares it's rage at the affront to it's designs that is the fluffy ponies
>what happens next takes about thirty seconds.
>You throw the door open already reaching in to grab a fluffy and jam it into the box.
>You are greeted by a rush of fluffy crap that spews from multiple anuses
>The smarty chops on your heavy gloved hand and gets a mouthful of poopies
>and chokes.
>You push it aside latching onto a brown earth pony and shove him into Karen's waiting arms.
>a dog in the next cage on the truck begins barking as you guys punch the smarty in an attempt at a Heimlich maneuver
>He hoarks and a global of fluffy crap splats on your shirt
>He goes in a box, gasping

do appreciate it

no problem

Marvelous. Now set it on fire.

that's been a big request lol. I love him too much to hurt him, but I am in the process of making the fluffy from this comic to sell on the booru if you want to set it on fire yourself. A gif of that would be very popular.

This makes me wonder, if you explained a fluffy very carefully that the image it sees on the mirrow is not another fluffy, but an image of itself, would they eventually understand?

doubtful, these are creatures that think if they don't see the monster, the monster doesn't see them

maybe an alicorn would get it since they are supposed to be smarter

>you get your hands on a third, a mare, but as you look over you spot the mummah and foal
>BARK BARK BARK
>that dog is going apeshit
>the mummah is pressing herself into a corner of the box on the truck.
>Eyes crossed, she chokes, two little legs kicking from her quickly foaming mouth.
>It occurs to you that she's sitting funny...then you realize she's pushing something into her behind.
>her other foal!
>in her panicked haste to "save" her fluffy she tried to shove it back into her "tummeh", missed her vagina, and is now spastically ramming a chirping flailing foal into her own ass.
>the other fluffies in the box stop flailing and stare with you in horror as he eyes roll up in her head and she begins seizing.
>What.
>The.
Everliving
>FUCK.
>Thank God for Karen, she cried "Dear god! user she's gonna pop!"
>And grabs your shoulder just as the fluffy inflates.
>A quick snatch of the scruff on the two remaining fluffies as Karen pulls you back from the box by your shoulders.
BANG.
> An explosion like a thick balloon bursting rings inside the box and Tufts of fluff fly outward.

It's eyes scare me.
How hard is it to make one of the fuckers? It seems like something that could be a marketable piece of Sup Forums specific merch a la the Finger Box.

If I had a fluffy I'd explain it the concept of a mirror before it got to see one for the first time
>Hey Hari, do you knwo what a mirror is?
>Miwwow? Hawi dun know what miwwow awe.
>Well, you see, a mirror is an object that yadda yadda...

Then I'd put it in front of one and see what it does.

Fluffies sure do the worst mental gymnastics ever.

i chalk that particular comic up to weirdbox, but that's me
nyu fwend?

seriously though some cats and dogs can't get the whole mirror concept and they are pretty smart, fluffies are fucking retarded, so idk, i wouldn't put much faith in them understanding

Yes, but unlike fluffies you can't talk to cats and dogs in a language they actually understand.
I actually think it would be an interesting little experiment to perform.

For the mirror thing, don't fluffies have a fairly sensitive sense of smell?

Its unclear. The only description of smell I've seen is it either "smewws Pwetty" or "Nu smewws pwetty".

There's this "The Farm" comic where it's implied fluffies can tell each otehr apart based on smell. Except the protagonist had never seen any fluffies other than himself and it's sister, so it didn't work for him.

It takes me about 24 hours or so to make one Merlin's size. The one I'm working on right now has better anatomy and is going to be even fluffier. I estimate 32 hours of work on her.

The eyes scare me too sometimes.

>Ass over teakettle you end up in a tangle of fluff, Karen's toned limbs, cardboard, boxes, more fluff, and a parking block which rewards your efforts by being perfectly placed to bang your head on.
>miraculously you stuff the two remaining fluffies into cardboard kennels and sit down on the curb.
>the AC officer sits next to you and lights up the rattiest looking blunt you ever saw.
>" damn dude...intense"
>You'd hit him but you're pretty sure he's so baked he wouldn't feel a thing.
>at least the mummah going bang silenced the dog
>You shake away the spots behind your eyes and shakily walk inside.
>Karen is waiting with an ice pack , and some aspirin
>"Jesus, user, you ever seen that before? "
>A small shake of your head, oop, yeah. That hurt.
>"Never, but I don't know as much about them as I should"
>Karen points to a chair in the office and tells you to sit, she'll mind the front till your head feels better.
>Good.
>As you lean back and close your eyes...theres a revving engine sound, a screech, a thump,
>You open your eyes and look out the window
>The Animal control truck is now being mounted by an SUV.
>A small herd of fluffies cower and cry in the street in front of the two.
>The SUV's driver is pulling the AC officer from the wreck, screaming about the AC officer not looking,
>The fluffies rises warily, then blow raspberries and excrete "dummeh poppies" on the AC truck and begin high stepping their little asses across the roadway towards the Fluffy Tricounty center.
>Just as you form the thought that you aren't in the mood to deal with the little beasties right now, the universe decides its gonna cut its avatar of chaos a break and....
>Both vehicles explode in a comically large and glorious fireball.
>The driver and AC officer both stare in horror.... And the AC guy lights up slowly.
>The fluffies who had been moments before celebrating their victory over the "metal munstas" are consumed wholesale and scream the scream of the damned

How many hours a day do you get to work on this normally

If I get a commission for a plushie I can typically finish in 2-3 weeks. I work during my actual job so I can get about 4 hours of work done per weekday, with 7 or so hours per each day of the weekend.
If I'm making something for myself or, in this plushies case, I'm not even sure anyone will buy it so my drive to create isn't too high, I work maybe 4-8 hours a week on her. I estimate another 2 weeks or so before I have her done. Currently her base is finished with the core wool in place, and all I have left is to cover her in purple wool and give her the signature fluffiness of a fluffy. I expect another 12 hours is left or so of work.

He tried to protect that little fucking ingrate...

if my fluffy plushie actually sells then I will be much more motivated to make more, smaller and larger variations. I can also take commissions for a fluffy however you want it to look, amputee or wingie or pegasus or missing it's eyeballs and with a pained expression on it's face.

Well-made abused versions might be interesting.

>You lean back and close your eyes and hear something... Weird.
>Looking down near your feet you see Leo, cheeks puffed.
>A small weak growling vibrates him
>"Leo? You okay?"
>"Funds boomies no get daddeh!"
>....that's your boy. Your horny, violent, little dude.
>"Leo what do we say to the thunder?"
>"Fuck you funda! Suck Weo's fwuffy taint!"
>Leo. You special, little, violent, rapacious, savage, probably horribly dysfunctional by fluffy standards, buddy-boy.
>....."Okay Leo, tell me again?"
>"Otay Daddeh, see,.....when fwuffy an a fwuffy wuv each uddah vewy much.....

I've had a plan to make one of my horse characters, Miss NightMare, as a fluffy plush. She would have removable plush organs including heart, lungs, stomach and guts. I expect maybe 72 hours of work to make her the way I want her to be but boy would she be a beautiful plush.
pic attached is her.

Okay guys...that all I got for tonight.....as always... Anyone wants to cap this and drop it on the booru go ahead. I like writing it but I dont mind. I just want to share my hobby.

KYS

>thinking this is furry

Wrong subculture, try again.

hahahahahahah user got a hard on and is know trying to make him self feel better

>walks into fluffy thread thinking he's edgy
get the fuck out of our serial killer thread faggot

Still no, keep trying

How many people have you killed?

Wow. Just a reminder how fucking fucked up smarty rape it. Makes me want to gather them up and throw them in a meat grinder.

stop feeding the troll, whether he knows the difference is irrelevant, if you ignore him he will eventually hunger for tendies and leave

What makes you think he was a smarty?

Not disagreeing, just curious.

Smarties have a higher chance of being aggressive enough to pull off mare rape. Could be a toughie of a smarty friend, but it doesn't look strong enough. So, likely conclusion is a smarty friend that just rapes whomever he pleases.

Ok, makes sense.

Post the rest

Yeah, in all likelihood, the fate of that one was either getting usurped by a more compassionate and ambitious smarty friend or leading a failed yard invasion that led to his whole herd getting wiped out.

Jellenhiemer

I think this is the very best fluffy comic
10/10
would sploosh again

Yeah he's probably #1 for raw drawing talent

now u're not so fast

10/10 favorite dancie babbeh

request things, I will screenshot what I think sounds neat to draw and draw it in the next week or so