Happy Pride Month Sup Forums!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
edition.cnn.com/2017/06/08/health/trans-man-pregnant-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

faggit

I might be a beta but I would fuck the shit out of whatever that is

It's easy to explain: mental illness.

he's wearing lipstick and has a horrible haircut. easy explanation.

>Happy Pride Month Sup Forums!!!!!

Pride month? Cool. I'm proud of being a straight, white male. Feels good.

guys like you always make like there's a problem with trans people but you never say how it affects you personally

White people have too much free time.

>Fucking Chromosomes how do they work?

The United States is in the middle of a mental health crisis. We have schizophrenics wandering homeless and losers wanting to be relevant pretending to suffer from gender identity disorder for validation and attention on social media.

There are two genders. You can modify your appearance all you want and live the lie but when they examine your bones they will identify your gender based on the foundation of your being. The bones do not lie.

Op is just doing this to jack himself off, no one from the lgbt community would ever post something like this on Sup Forums

is that young andy loggins?

What?

we have to listen to these tards whine about not being loved
>and then we can't kill them

but how is it problematic to you?

we really do
thank's toby

do trans people identifying anyway they like hurt you personally somehow?

idk if male or female but either way I'd go right to pound town on that.

they don't bother me until they want me to call them whatever they feel like that day

I don't like how it's being normalized in society. If I mention that I don't approve of it or that I just generally think it's stupid, I get treated like an asshole and people would want me fired from my job, thrown in jail, etc. That's how it effects me personally.

You're a guy

They try to change laws
They try to influence the workplace
They corrupt children's minds with this bullshit
They think they have extra rights to be weird
They get sex changes treatment on taxpayer dollars

Shall I continue?

If I had a dollar for every gender, I'd have $1.77

i'm assuming that being asked by someone to do that in a personal setting isn't exactly a daily occurrence

It affects some, bathrooms should be used according to sex. There are trans people who tell people they're biologically female when they're male. They're anti-science.

top fucking kek

creatures like this shave half their head, fill their face/ears full of holes and pieces of metal, and say they are of a different gender just "because I feel that way," then they wonder why they get treated like they're retarded

>I don't approve of it!

You don't fucking have to. You're literally nobody.

XY or XX. Anything else is a genetic disorder and not to be used a shield for transretarded.

user ruffled your feathers. That makes him somebody

it only happens once per retard
Laughing in their face usually sets them straight

Fuckin' pedophiles REEEEEEEEEEE

i can't know how many times in a day you normally feel like/are forced to share your opinion on the matter but i doubt it isn't often

Truth. These little freaks have to be forced back into reality. Cutting of your penis and taking estrogen doesn't make you a female/woman. If makes you a die without a dick.

This

bait. thats andy biersack of young age,
and ready to pass a creamy steamy one

nah, you're a bigot. good luck with it.

I am the disembodied voice of all healthy, normal people.

At least I know my gender.

i don't understand how a gender has anything to do with shitty piercings, a haircut to piss off a stepdad and totally unmanicured eyebrows.

idgaf what's between the legs. pass for me.

Why do trannies always threaten suicide when they're outed as male? Don't they know that puts them as insane and only supports the theories of anti-trans activists, who believe trans people are mentally ill.

you are the one who wants him to accept you
>he doesn't need any luck

That's why our society will die out one day. We focus on bullshit like this, mentally ill special snowflakes, instead of solving real problems.

a drunken night with a broken condom

Bigot for playing into someone's mental illness.

Healthy, normal people don't get butt-blasted over random strangers. Get a life so that you don't have to worry about how some random tranny is living theirs.

I work for a large online retailer from home. One of the dumbest things in a large stack of dumb things that ever happened to me was referring to someone I had worked with for years as "she" in a random email.

Apparently "she" had taken a LOA to get a penis and decided it was a "he" and I needed to be educated.

Three meetings HR later I was free to continue my work. Why I needed to know what it's genitalia looked like or why it was important I'll never know.

The fucking idiot blew HER brains out a couple years later. Apparently mutilating herself didn't fix her mental illness. Who'da thunk?

Highly effem beta male

Fuck off, faggot.

:3

And I was born with the balls to prove it. Be jelly freaks. Be jelly.

>thrown in jail
?????

Sad story. Waste of a perfectly good vagina.

As tiny as they may be.

too easy..

It really wasn't. She was about 5 foot tall and 300 pounds. The ironic thing was despite having a penis she probably never saw it.

I am surprised transtards have not tried to buy the pussies of dead female on the black market. Frankenfags.

I don't fucking care what you do in your house. I care about what I have to deal with and see everyday in public space and how butthurt people become when you refer to a trans as "he". That's where my freedom is attacked and I don't fucking like it.

White pride

Still, small as they assumably small as they may be, thanks to my XY Chromosome. They make me, male. A thing freaks will only dream of being.

I mean I wouldn't say your freedom is under attack. You can call a trans individual a he, and other people can say whatever they want about that. I get that you might not like that, but chill on the "muh freedoms" dude

>Muh freedumb

So kys or cry more fagboy. People are not going to cater to you just because you're a pussy.

There are 2 genders, but I would be fine filling 2 or 3 holes on this one

Then chill on your "muh gender" dude.

Well, if you were just a fag and kept it to yourself, it wouldn't be a problem. But we both know that's not the agenda, don't we.

If you're a straight male, would you rather fuck a trap or transman?

I pick trans man, because they still have wet tight pussy and female plus real tits.

Whatever tranny. 33% of trannies commit suicide, that's severe mental illness.

Nobody has the time to ask a fag with extra chromosomes what their gender identity is

So how about you go back home
reddit.com

I agree with this user.

Not trans, don't even really give a fuck about gender issues that much tbh

I just hate when people think their freedom is being impeded on when people respond negatively to their (shitty) opinions. That's not how freedom works lol

You can say trans people are stupid cunts, and people can call you a stupid cunt for saying that. +1 freedom

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/08/health/trans-man-pregnant-trnd/index.html

You're a stupid cunt.

It's not that. These people want to create legislative that punishes people for using incorrect pronouns, even if they're biologically accurate. The language policing is out of control.

Wonder why they kill themselves when there's threads like this? Sure, they don't have to look at these threads but they have to deal with the idiots that inhabit them irl.

Its not bigotry. Its biology.

no u

Confused woman pregnant. I could fuck her tight pussy back into reality.

hail yeah! just no penisis pls (: strap-on maybe :)

Every language has its own number of genders.

You worthless piece of shit
Get out of this board and thread

dont care about trans agenda
dont care about pronouns
dont care much about anything other than steamy creamy logs

This man doesn't want to pay the price for a bunch of college students with their brainwashed left wing views to destroy our country and you try to make him feel bad about it. No you fuck off.

Black people pre-civil rights movement and slave days didn't have high of suicide rates. They faced real oppressions.

There is no evidence that bullying causes suicide. It's the opposite, most people bullied don't commit suicide. So that means something else is mentally wrong with them.

I mean to be fair that would be fucking retarded and sounds totally unconstitutional

i just love happy endings

or they want to be called what they call themselves and get annoyed when some rando goes out of their way to use the one they don't prefer

I don't think legislation is the right answer and haven't actually seen any myself. It shouldn't be a big deal.

Fuck replied to the wrong guy, but I got dubs

How come if your trans you are automatically some gender activist?

Couldn't give 2 logs.

>"muh mental illness"
>i want to be called a crucifix because daddy pounded my little ass and called it god tier

Cry more, I'm turned on by this

fuckin faggot

No one cares, what do trans want? Cultural acceptance? We all have to accept they and we and all else are here. So what?? Maybe whoever doesn't accept and appreciate them? Fucking, tough. It's trans choice, many people make shitty choices.

Google NYC city pronoun law.

heh

Nope. I don't have to pretend someone is black when they're white or a dog when they're human, because that's what they prefer. Know why? Because science and biology bitch.

faggots